• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Borderlands Which Borderlands games do you keep installed?

    Borderlands Which Borderlands games do you keep installed?


    Which Borderlands games do you keep installed?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:22 PM PST

    I just got a new PC so I was considering which games to install (at least to my SSD) and I was curious which games do you return to now that BL3 is out? I think 2 is still amazing so I jump in and out of it frequently, but do you guys return to BL1 (Enhanced) or Pre-Sequel often?

    submitted by /u/greenstorm133x
    [link] [comments]

    TOO LITTLE FAST TRAVEL POINTS!!!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Why the hell are there so little fast travel points on the DLC maps? I don't want to have to waste 10 goddamn minutes on a side quest because I have to hoof it to the other side of the goddamn map. Whoever said that they're only going to put 2 fast travel points on the map, one at the beginning and one at the absolute fucking end, you know, the one that's not even a fast travel point, needs to reassess time management.

    submitted by /u/free-the-napple
    [link] [comments]

    So.. is BL3 still having those performance issues on ps4?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:28 AM PST

    I was finally gonna grab BL3 for my ps5 to try the 120hz mode, but when hearing how bad performance was on ps4, that 120hz sounds like it may be impossible to make much use of. Not to mention, if I got it, it would also be for my GF to play with me on her ps4 pro, and as far as I can see, I'm not sure the terrible performance (menu loading/lag, texture pop-in) was ever fixed? I don't mind if it's just a little un-optimized, but if those menus still take as long to load in like I saw with the game near launch, I'm not sure it's even worth it's sale price. Would be a huge bummer to find out that they just never gave that game any love considering the reverence for the series, but I wouldn't expect much else from Gearbox these days I suppose. Thanks for any insight duders.

    submitted by /u/No-Clutch_Bill
    [link] [comments]

    Post your unpopular Borderlands opinion!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Post an opinion you have about Borderlands that is very uncommon in the community. But PLEASE: Keep it friendly and lighthearted. We aren't here to argue, just chat.

    Now get out there and celebrate the diversity of opinion!

    submitted by /u/MarcianTobay
    [link] [comments]

    So what effect does mayhem have on drop rates and xp gained?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:23 PM PST

    I tried finding a few videos on this but it just seems like they commentator was just speculating and not giving any real data. He would say stuff like it feels like the drops are better or that the xp feels like it's faster. So what exactly did it do?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    So....what do you think is next?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Now that the story of Borderlands 3 has pretty much come to a close, what do you guys hope to see in the next game/dlc that's part of the franchise? Could be a character, story point, or anything of the sorts, just what do you hope happens?

    submitted by /u/ToastedCarnage
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting my ball stuck to the ground

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:55 PM PST

    In a lot of maps, Amara's orb keeps getting stuck in the ground. It can't move when I try to pull it back and it just sits there embedded in the ground until the active time runs out. I even jump when I cast, still happens. Any fixes? Is anyone else having this? I'm on Xbone.

    Happens a lot on the maliwan takedown, but have noticed it in other maps. I try to be careful to not cast when going up a hill but this will happen on flat sections too. I'm using the tracking orb, I forget the name of the augment, but the one where the orb goes to the enemy when you damage them.

    submitted by /u/drabpsyche
    [link] [comments]

    BL1.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Borderlands is on sale and is the one that I never played. Should I give a try? The game is balanced? What are you opinions about this game?

    submitted by /u/Geass_Knightmare
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing and freezing on Xbox series X

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:57 PM PST

    After the recent update the game keeps crashing and freezing every single time I play split screen. Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Samurix16
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer player 2 to ps5????

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Mines uploaded and transferred fine, but p2 (my bf) just won't upload? There's no option. I've tried it, and he's tried it, ive even logged in as him so he's p1, no option to upload....

    submitted by /u/0SuspiciousBurrrito0
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 split screen

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Will the 4 people split screen be avaiable also on ps4 or only on next gen with the update?

    submitted by /u/MasterKeyTwelve
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 extra skill point?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    So I think I may have accidentally given myself an extra skill point somehow... I was farming bunker for exp when I lost connection after save quitting. I reload into the game anyways and kill bunker which levels me up, I spend the skill point, and then the game reconnects and I lose the exp I just gained but still have the skill point. Since then I've respec'd and save quitted a few times but, if my math is correct, I still have that extra point. I'm on my way to unlocking a capstone at level 30, which was always at level 31 if I remember.

    Edit: Level 25 Zero https://imgur.com/a/dcfGLnc

    submitted by /u/zerostability
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Borderlands 2 or 3

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    I played 2 but only the CO OP and only occasionally never the story

    submitted by /u/RETROADMAN
    [link] [comments]

    Which borderlands should I get

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Borderlans 3 is 1/3 of the price of handsome collection at just 10 dollars soooooooo

    submitted by /u/RETROADMAN
    [link] [comments]

    My luck

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:49 PM PST

    So for the first mission it gives you a free gernade.... I got a hunter seeker that's cloning

    submitted by /u/mysterious-games
    [link] [comments]

    Value of Eridian weapons?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:13 AM PST

    I'm playing through BL1 again and I noticed for the first time how although their stats are comparable eridian weapons have much lower sale values than other guns of the same level and power.

    For example, I've found a couple Eridians that statistically were as good as the weapons I was carrying but the value/sale price is that of a much inferior weapon. (10k when all my weapons could sell for 100k plus)

    Does anybody know how eridian weapon values are created and how to interpret those prices compared to other weapons? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kendrickgrande
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment