• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 on sale for 9.99 at Target for Xbone and PS4

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 on sale for 9.99 at Target for Xbone and PS4


    Borderlands 3 on sale for 9.99 at Target for Xbone and PS4

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Just like the title said Borderlands 3 is 10 bucks at Target. Just thought I'd let everyone know so people can enjoy this game on the cheap or get it for their friends so they can enjoy it together!

    submitted by /u/DrTadpole
    [link] [comments]

    OP10 Terramorphous just melted....also love this song!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:10 AM PST

    Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed my krieg raid kills, it gives me motivation to update them to OP10.

    Without furthur adieu, here is Terramorphous: https://youtu.be/bcqOJmq8vvQ

    submitted by /u/EternalSeekerX
    [link] [comments]

    Free BL3 season pass key (cause I bought the wrong one!)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:28 PM PST

    I have a free season pass 1 key. I have BL3 on Epic store but accidentally bought the season pass key for Steam and can't return it. so if you would like it, PM me. Not sure how else I can give it to someone so they can at least use it!

    Key has been given away!

    submitted by /u/kickassdonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to fully customize a weapons stats in borderlands 2 on PC

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:52 PM PST

    I like gibbed save editor a lot but it has its limits when wanting to fully customize items. Is there a way to edit a guns stats as well as its parts on PC for example giving the REX increased firerate?

    submitted by /u/red-equinox
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 shift keys

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:08 PM PST

    Hey, can someone help me I had 60 shift keys saved up but they have disappeared, anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/themagicbeard1992
    [link] [comments]

    After BFFF’s quest.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:04 PM PST

    So I didn't know of the hot mama sniper until after I've finished the bfff's side quest. Would it be possible to get back into that area somehow and farm him, or would i have to try again on another playthrough?

    submitted by /u/JumpinWolfie
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: January 14, 2021

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:03 PM PST

    Today in Borderlands 3, we're setting off the Supercharged Crystals mini-event and making some adjustments to gear! These changes will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PT. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that reads, "Hotfixes Applied!" If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

    During the Supercharged Crystals mini-event, players will find that moving off the platform will not reduce the charge of the crystals in the Takedown at the Guardian Breach. As crystals do not lose charge, players cannot wipe during these crystal charge-up sequences. This event will end on January 21 at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET.

    • Activates the Supercharged Crystals Mini-Event until January 21 at 9:00 AM PT.

    Gear Adjustments

    Techspert Operative Class Mod

    • Increased the chance on kill to recharge SNTNL Cooldown and Duration from 15% to 35%

    D.N.A.

    • Increased Weapon Damage, Magazine Size, Fire Rate, and Projectile Speed

    • Decreased Reload Time

    Ripper

    • Increased weapon damage

    SF Force

    • Increased weapon damage

    Malak's Bane

    • Increased weapon damage
    submitted by /u/minnowz
    [link] [comments]

    Procreate time-lapse - Lilith - Borderlands fan art

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Hello again! Sharing another fanart drawing of Lilith this time.

    https://youtu.be/EqoBB4iH9cA

    submitted by /u/fungaloide
    [link] [comments]

    What side quests should I do?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:43 PM PST

    I'm playing BL1 solo and I'm at the point to where I just got the quest "Job Hunting", I want to do some dlc or side quests and was wondering what are some good ones and how do I start them. I don't want spoilers, just how do I start the side quest and the name of it. I'm playing the GOTY edition so I have the dlcs that came with that.

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    A question about kreigs throwing axes

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Iv seen a video of someone throwing multiple axes at once as Kreig but i can't find out how to do it.

    submitted by /u/FusedBow96
    [link] [comments]

    Did BL1 GotY Enhanced up Pearlescent drop rates?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:54 PM PST

    I played BL1 on XBox 360 for hundreds of hours. I farmed Craw a few times but mostly did armory glitch runs. I found zero pearlescents in this time. Yet In GotY Enhanced on Steam, I've found three pearlescents, one from Craw and two from an Armory run, in the last three days.

    Does anyone know if the drop rates changed? Am I just getting super lucky now? Was I just super unlucky on the 360?

    submitted by /u/MosesXIII
    [link] [comments]

    And They'll Tell Two Friends

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Need help with the achievement "And They'll Tell Two Friends", wherein i need to play with someone who has gotten the achievement within a year. Leave a comment if willing to help. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/noahcsron
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing Borderlands 1 solo as Lilith, what’s a good build for me?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:12 PM PST

    I'm completely new to the game but some people told me to look up a build to help me since I'm playing solo. I'm playing as Lilith and I don't know what a build is exactly but I think it's like what guns do I use and what perks should I put my skill points into. Any help on this matter will be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    Help! How do I install the DLCs on PS3 for BL2 GOTY?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:44 PM PST

    So I bought a used copy of BL2 GOTY on eBay for a good price but for some reason I can't access the DLCs. I put the disk in to download them and it'll show that it's downloading but after it's completed, I can't find the dlc in the system or on the game. It's super confusing. I've downloaded each DLC maybe 4 times and when I try to play them, it doesn't work. Is it because I bought a used copy? I've Googled this so many times so if you can help, I'd really appreciate it. 🥺🥺

    submitted by /u/lexi050100
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone help with last 3 co-op achievements?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Down to my last 3 achievements in Borderlands GOTY Enhanced which are emerge victorious from an arena match, complete 15 missions in co-op and kill a boss in a co-op game and was wonder if anyone would be willing to help? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/YSFPWYS
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands theme PS4?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:54 PM PST

    Is there anyway to get a borderlands theme on PS4?

    submitted by /u/Constant-Mud-7995
    [link] [comments]

    is techspert ever going to be a viable option?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    it gets another buff in the new hotfix, up to 35% chance, but i still dont understand why i should ever pick this anyway?

    if i want to keep up my actionskills i just use seeing dead, and if i want to use my up times for some special build i most likely run a classmod that makes use of long actionskills

    like, i rly dont understand the point of this classmod even if it had 100% chance of procing

    submitted by /u/Irarius
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s the Mordecai-esque character in each game?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    So Mordecai for BL1, Zer0 for BL2. I was thinking Nisha/Jack for TPS and then FL4K/Zane in BL3.

    Jack because of the Digiclones being somewhat pet like but Nisha for the whole gunslinger vibe.

    FL4K because he can go into stealth and iirc can do high damage with good accuracy, Zane because of the clone and the turret flying thing. (Haven't played BL3 in a long while)

    What are your opinions on the Mordecai-like character in each game? Q

    submitted by /u/0101irraR
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands #

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:18 AM PST

    I got borderlands 3 in the holiday sale and I'm new to it. Are there anything I should know as a beginner

    submitted by /u/XDunkz
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I choose?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    I just picked up Borderlands: GOTY Edition. Who should I play as first?

    submitted by /u/waldofound320
    [link] [comments]

    The handsome collection PS4 bug

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:44 AM PST

    HI so I finished borderlands 2 an went to load up the dlc as soon as I did though the game crashed I thought nothing of it but when I loaded back in my save was reset an I was back at the start I really don't want to play through the whole game again an was wondering if anyone could help.

    submitted by /u/niceguy2003
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Graphic card

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Somebody know a good/cheap Graphic card for Borderlands 3? At the beginning of the game i had easy constant 60 Fps, but from time to time it got lower. I almost have 200 hours and its almost unplayable for me :/

    (sry for bad english skills)

    submitted by /u/SirSchlurp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment