• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 3

    Borderlands Borderlands 3


    Borderlands 3

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Hi everyone.

    I would like to purchase Borderlands 3 on Epic and would like to know if it is easy to find people in matchmaking. It's very important for me to play in co-op.

    Is there crossplay between Epic and Steam? Which version is better? Epic is less expensive.

    submitted by /u/D_Denny21
    [link] [comments]

    Is borderlands 2 good solo?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    I heard someone say it is really hard solo. If it is are there any other borderlands games that are good solo?

    EDIT: I am planning on doing most of the side quests, not to over level myself but because I want to do them, and could that help in the difficulty?

    EDIT 2: I already got it, so if it is hard what are some tips?

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    Is it common knowledge yet that you can shoot the eye on tyreens head without jumping onto her head first?

    submitted by /u/Kazimaso
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Jack: Bad or Good

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Handsome Jack is one of the most interesting villains I've ever seen. In Borderlands 2, despite him having some good motives, and caring about his daughter (in his own way), he's definitely evil. You're the hero, and he's the villain. But after you play through the pre sequel, you begin to realize that Jack isn't actually a psychopath. Or he wasn't. So this really brings up the question, is Handsome Jack the villain, and you're the hero. Or was he right? Is he the hero, and we're just a psychopathic child-killing bandit? His goal was to bring peace to the chaotic planet of Pandora, which we stopped. So what do you think, is Handsome Jack bad or good. I think he's doing bad things for the right reason. And also just doing bad things for fun, like breeding a living horse, made out of diamonds.

    submitted by /u/s0apt0ken
    [link] [comments]

    Here is a Joke

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    A Hyperion employee hears that there is a Conference Call waiting for him. What happens to him?

    submitted by /u/BlakLad
    [link] [comments]

    Maya fanart drawing

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Hello! Just wanted to share my fanart drawing of Maya. More sirens coming soon

    https://youtu.be/J9OReP0acxU

    submitted by /u/fungaloide
    [link] [comments]

    Would any of you like to see Gearbox make a Star Wars game like Borderlands?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    I would absolutely love if Gearbox did a Star Wars game like Borderlands. It could take place during the Clone Wars and the 4 different classes could be a clone, a Jedi, a repurposed battle droid or an R2 unit and a smuggler/bounty hunter. As long as they don't write the story, I feel like they could make a great Star Wars game!

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    First Borderlands Game - Playthrough Suggestions

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:09 AM PST

    So, I just got Borderlands GOTY Enhanced for PC and it is the first time I'm playing a Borderlands game. I picked up Mordecai as I like snipers and long range gunfights and if it is necessary to get in close combat I like to use shotguns.

    I have already assigned 2 skill points in sniper focus and and 2 in gunslinger deadly. Any suggestions on how to continue now on with skill tree? I like to fight from long range and avoid close combat, so what will be the correct skill points tree to aim for? And what about the DLCs?

    submitted by /u/ps-saini
    [link] [comments]

    Great Guns to Farm?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    I'm playing Borderlands 2 on the ps3 and am looking for a good gun worth farming for. I'm level 31 and have gotten up to Arid Nexus. I'm also playing zer0.

    submitted by /u/Doominati_C
    [link] [comments]

    Glitched location

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:07 AM PST

    I've already been to all 43/43 locations on promethea, but when I go to Cistern of Slaughter the location sign doesn't pop up

    Is there a way to fix it? if not how am I supposed to get the achievement?

    submitted by /u/Luiized
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Nisha Build

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Hello vault hunters!

    A friend and I recently started a new save file on Borderlands the Pre-sequel. They are playing as Doppelganger Jack and I'm playing as Nisha for the first time. I tried to find a good Nisha build online, but I could only find respec guides for level 50 and 70 builds. Does anyone know of a quality, level-by-level guide that could help me in slowly building a powerful Nisha as I progress through the story mode?

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/mattman3492
    [link] [comments]

    How rare are Eridium Legendary?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    I got one last night during the arena for knox DLC and I am curious, how rare is it.

    submitted by /u/ja927074
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Borderlands Group (to do Mad Moxxi’s Underdome)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:33 AM PST

    Looking for a group on Nintendo Switch. I'm just tryna complete all the missions and get them extra skill points. I only need to complete "Prove Yourself". Any missions beyond that will exceed my level of interest in the DLC. I'm in the mid 40s range level wise so the enemies I believe will scale to me. Looking for high level characters preferably but anyone will do!! also, while I'm not asking to be carried through this and I'm certainly not bad at the game, I'm not the best, there may be some reviving and stupid mistakes. Patience is preferred:)

    submitted by /u/TheFinalCrimson
    [link] [comments]

    Fl4k purple tree?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:24 AM PST

    The main skills that make it good like monkey do for pet crit damage or fuzzy math are glitched I'm not sure if fuzzy math is glitched but is has a cool down and consider I've seen a couple builds like mine purple tree and Urad you need the shield so I get in ffyl a ton

    submitted by /u/Shadow6339
    [link] [comments]

    Personal opinions on new Borderlands movie

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:07 AM PST

    In light of recent events, of which I assume many of you have heard, we are getting a Borderlands movie, they've already casted some people but I was curious to know if they looked to the community for guidance who would you want playing each character? Assuming they're only casting BL1 characters.

    submitted by /u/traderbynight
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to play the first game before the second?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:03 PM PST

    I already know most of the lore so I think I'm good, but just making sure. Is the second game a different story or continuing it? I know there are different vault hunters so I thought it was separate.

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment