• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Borderlands Not sure what small icon is on Borderlands 1

    Borderlands Not sure what small icon is on Borderlands 1


    Not sure what small icon is on Borderlands 1

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Stupid question... I got Borderlands for my Switch at Xmas and I'm loving it, but I can't find any info as to what the little gold square with a 1 is next to my turret (playing as the soldier)?

    submitted by /u/EarthlikeEtiology
    [link] [comments]

    Moze is a bit boring, is she a late game character?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    It was either Zane or Moze and I picked Moze cause I wanted to relive Titanfall days... I don't know, maybe I thought I'd be in my mech more, but she's a bit boring.

    A lot of her skills seem to be focused around lighting people on fire or lean towards a specific weapon type like splash damage. I'm just not having too much fun as her early game.

    I'm still early enough that I can just delete and play someone new, but is Moze more of a late game character to be "fun"

    submitted by /u/WeissLegs
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Are these three Maya skills useful/worth it in NVHM and TVHM at all?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:42 PM PST

    Are Maya's three skills, Helios, Backdraft, and Blight Phoenix useful and worth getting for Normal Mode and/or True Vault Hunter Mode as an elemental DPS build? Especially when playing in co-op? I know that they're not worth it at all for UVHM.

    submitted by /u/BladeOfSmoke
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Pre Sequel solo hero?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:22 PM PST

    I've beaten BL2 with all 6 heroes on normal. Just looking where's a good place to start in pre Sequel.

    submitted by /u/DiceBoysPlayerRed
    [link] [comments]

    Pre Sequel Hyperion Nerf?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:45 PM PST

    My favorite weapon in BL2 was the Hyperion pistol. I noticed the negative recoil is weak in Pre Sequel. In BL2, it only took three rounds to get the smallest crosshair, but in PS, it never gets to the smallest cross hair. What gives?

    submitted by /u/DiceBoysPlayerRed
    [link] [comments]

    New to the games. I got the first game (goty edition) and handsome jack collection.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    So who is good solo? The hunter dude with the pet bird sounds good. Or Lilith. So who is for solo new player?

    submitted by /u/Unlawful_Stalker
    [link] [comments]

    Save files

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    I have been trying to import some save files recently, I have gone through everything properly went to documents, my games, bl3, saved games etc etc. The files are in there but do not show up when I go to load a character. Are there any fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/Simarou
    [link] [comments]

    Pearlescent chances?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    What are the chances of getting a pearl in bl1 I've gotten an Aries but my mom flipped the breaker and "poof" since then I've killed crawmerax at least 14 times and going on 15 I'm on play though 1 btw

    submitted by /u/bloodwinggotdeaded
    [link] [comments]

    Gun Damage

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    So I was like Lvl 30 when I got this amazing Jakobs pistol with 500 damage, best gun I got at the time. Then at around Lvl 42, I noticed the damage numbers were lower than usual, so I checked my gun stats and saw it had dropped to 170. For a second there I thought I was hallucinating but I checked the skin and I was using my thunderhead skin which I used back when I was Lvl 30. Also checked my bank for the second same pistol I got, it also dropped to 80 damage.

    Is this normal? Are guns really going to degrade as you level or get stronger? I was really looking forward to letting my possible other characters into using them.

    submitted by /u/Kziriko
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:06 AM PST

    So I bought the handsome collection with the presequal and #2, is presequal #1 or is number one separate because I looked it up and I only see game of the year and is game of the year 1? Someone please explain

    submitted by /u/johnnyrohl
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:31 AM PST

    I need challenge run ideas to do for stream Preferably things that wouldnt be too difficult for a console player

    submitted by /u/crodelitegamer
    [link] [comments]

    fatal error unhandled exception 0xc06d007e

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:31 AM PST

    I bought the game yesterday and installed it. But when i start the game i cant get lasses the black loading screen where claptrap is dancing. And then i get fatal error unhandled exception 0xc06d007e. Has anyone have the same issue? And how do i fix it?

    submitted by /u/Percy_thedragonborn2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment