• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Borderlands I need to pick my new character cause I want to replay

    Borderlands I need to pick my new character cause I want to replay


    I need to pick my new character cause I want to replay

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:58 AM PST

    I have every dlc so I have all 6 so what in thinking is krieg but I don't know also I'm doing a solo play though

    submitted by /u/NOT-MY-LEG
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Vault Hunter?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:09 PM PST

    Who's your favorite vault hunter?

    I have to say that mine is Gaige. I love her unique, super OP Anarchy ability and the Ordered Chaos skill tree in general. Anarchy combined with Close Enough can be game-breaking. I also love Gaige's excessive adorability.

    submitted by /u/TheRedBiker
    [link] [comments]

    Any BL2 weapons that are recommended keeping?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:28 PM PST

    Played for an hour and reached the point where i could use the catch-a-ride but enemies usually take half to 1 magazine to kill so are there any weapons recommended keeping?

    submitted by /u/MustardFlavouredWine
    [link] [comments]

    Maya transition to UVHM.......

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:15 PM PST

    I've reached the end of TVHM and this is my first time going into UVHM. I just want to know what kinds of weapons I will need. Atm I've got a lvl 50 dpuh lvl 50 corrosive Lyuda and a lvl 50 bee sheild to name a few.

    I want to make sure I'm properly prepared to go to UVHM but I don't want to do too much farming because I'm lvl 53 currently and don't want to make my weapons useless immediately.

    I've head that the sandhawk and the pimpernel are good but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/ssebbymanebss
    [link] [comments]

    Live action Lilith

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    Does anyone else find live action Lilith in BL3 super off putting? Does anyone have any insight as to why the creators of BL put a live action version of a character in the game at all? I also found it weird that there was a live action version of Angel in BL2.

    Sorry if this has been discussed here before, I just started playing BL3.

    submitted by /u/m_mouse96
    [link] [comments]

    Masks in New Haven? -Borderlands GOTY

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Why do the inhabitants of New Haven all wear hospital style masks? I know the bandits/psychos all have their full face masks, but I was just curious. Maybe a covid update? 😜

    submitted by /u/Same-Wolf8377
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Enhanced and GOTY

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:26 PM PST

    Looking for someone to complete the coop-achievments with.

    Steam: KnightyMight 148863067

    submitted by /u/schnightymight
    [link] [comments]

    Was my class mod legit?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Ok so somebody joined my game and gave me a legendary siren class mod. It was a legendary Breakneck Banshee with +6 on fleet and +5 on immolate. I searched on the wiki and my skills are legit, but I can't find a legendary rarity of the mod. Does anyone know if it was a legit class mod? I sold it so I don't have a picture sorry.

    submitted by /u/Philblou66
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] directors/designers DLC

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    What exactly is it, is it the same dlc but with extras? Is it more expensive than the normal DLC? Please help lmao

    submitted by /u/dylanidkafk
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't the controls work?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    I am tryna play bd2 and the controls my wasd the keyboard won't work, the game is amzing but the controls just suddenly go bonkers. Any help?

    submitted by /u/howiewu0402
    [link] [comments]

    Lost connection

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Just picked this game up on steam and I'm playing singleplayer. Every few minutes or so the games lags hard and I get the notification saying I lost connection. I dont want to be connected to any servers, how do i turn this off?

    submitted by /u/ThisFinnishguy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for coop members for the switch

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    I am looking for people that play on switch to play borderlands with. I myself have just arrived in new haven and am looking for people around the same level as me (level 20-25 ish) but will be willing to carry some people up a couple of levels. If you are interested just reply to this post.

    submitted by /u/Shifu7891
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting to buy it, but..

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Hi there, so i have seen that the Super Deluxe Edition is in a better Sale now. I have an One S and want to buy it, but i have see that so many comments say that the game is unplayable or have other problems like unstable menu or whatever. Is this still a problem in these days?

    submitted by /u/Basic_Chicken4466
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Science status?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    I've recently started playing Borderlands 3 on the PS5, and I'm intrigued by the Borderlands Science game onboard Sanctuary. However, whenever I try to play anything beyond the tutorial, I get the following error

    Puzzle Download Error

    Couldn't properly retrieve a puzzle from the database. Please try again at a later time.

    Does anyone know what's going on? Have they ceased the project? I'm guessing the data is on some server sitting at McGill University that's probably crashed, and the grad students maintaining it are still on break.

    submitted by /u/Apocrathia
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] ran out of video memory

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    I play borderlands 2 on a laptop and every 20 min it says that it ran out of video memory and shuts down the game. How do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/Percy_thedragonborn2
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands: Battle Royal

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Borderlands is one of the best games I've ever played. The total open worldedness is great. It has a great story, interesting characters, it's really funny, really fun graphics, and a sufficient number of guns. But after you play through the story a few times, it gets a little bit boring, and you begin to want to kill more then just NPC's. That's why I think Borderlands should have a battle royal. It has everything a battle royal needs:

    • Great maps and areas that would work perfectly in a battle royal.
    • Cartoonish graphics that are different from other games and that make it seem fun to play.
    • A large amount of playable characters, with different abilities and skill trees. In a battle royale, I think every borderlands vault hunter, dead or alive, should be playable.
    • Great looting and buying system that allows you to get better loot more easily.
    • Fun vehicles that everyone loves to use.
    • Fight For Your Life: an interesting revive system that allows you to be self-reliant, and so you don't half to rely on your noob teammate to revive you,
    • Just an overall funny.
    • And most importantly: GUNS!!! Tons of guns and other loot that would allow you to have a loadout that really fits your playstyle.

    Borderlands has every component needed for the perfect battle royale.

    submitted by /u/s0apt0ken
    [link] [comments]

    Dialogue in this series is a headache and another.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:02 AM PST

    Me: playing. Me: Hits quest-point; mobs spawn. NPC: LISTEN TO THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE.

    I mean, I'd love to... why is it so quiet???

    submitted by /u/Cntrcrt
    [link] [comments]

    What are features from prior games that are notably missing in borderlands 3?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:13 AM PST

    I am asking this because I am working on something ambitious and I need to know why the older borderlands games were so successful. Is there a silver bullet borderlands 3 is lacking?

    submitted by /u/About29Hippos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment