• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Borderlands The Ruins of Helios is a criminally underrated area (potential spoilers?)

    Borderlands The Ruins of Helios is a criminally underrated area (potential spoilers?)


    The Ruins of Helios is a criminally underrated area (potential spoilers?)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:58 PM PST

    When Borderlands 3 was announced, I was excited at the possibility of having the ruins of Helios become a playable area within the game itself. Whether that inclusion was story based, side content or even a dungeon/raid. So I'm surprised we haven't even got close to it. I'm not asking for a DLC based on it, as we've already been there in two separate games and a DLC, but it would be a cool setting for a dungeon or Take Down. Maybe a rogue constructor that is making thousands of Loaders that threaten Rolands Rest or something. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Luckheartstudios
    [link] [comments]

    Friends connecting to your game

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Did something happen recently (within last month)
    My friend and I (shes in ireland if that matters) used to be able to play reliably and connect on the first try for months.
    Within the last month she (or I, whoever tries to connect) will reliably fail on the first time and then the game must be remade and then it might work.

    This game loses a lot if MP is not reliable.
    this is NOT random matchmaking which i see tons of problems about.

    is there any kind of diagnostic data/logging i can get?

    submitted by /u/kirbycommander1
    [link] [comments]

    doubt.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:02 AM PST

    what are elemental weapons in borderlands?

    submitted by /u/shashwathx
    [link] [comments]

    Help to launch BL:TPS without epic launcher

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Pretty much the title. I want to run BL:TPS without the epic launcher (got it free there) is there any way to do it

    submitted by /u/greatknowsitall
    [link] [comments]

    Soo Saturn Kind of Popped ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    So with the new level cap, I had to update my Saturn kill as well.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq4L9KG4irU&feature=youtu.be

    Even krieg and enjoy a one shot =)

    submitted by /u/EternalSeekerX
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to get this off my chest...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:03 PM PST

    I got the Handsome Collection on PS4 a few weeks ago (I played on 360 for awhile, but it doesn't work anymore), and I hate that head/skin customizations are rare boss loot. I'm someone who enjoys the head/skin customization options, but I don't want to farm a boss for hours for a head. I just want to get the heads and move on.

    And the drops are useless after you unlock them. They can take the place of a weapon or item you're after. You want a Sham? Well here, take this Zer0 head you've already unlocked! I know not a lot of bosses or rare enemies that drop legendaries/uniques also drop skins/heads but still.


    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question on an anointment.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:35 PM PST

    Do the 100 percent damage buff during fade away and 200 percent damage buffs while using action skill buffs only apply while using that weapon, or does it work when you swap? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/MechSlayer71
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for motivation to pick BL3 back up

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm a long time borderlands fan. I got the first game for Christmas in 2010 and it was easily the best game I've ever played at the time. So many hours sunk into it, naturally I was ecstatic for 2 and it blue all my expectations out of the water. When 3 was announced I ran to my local GameStop, pre ordered the big collectors edition and bought the remaster of 1 in the meantime to hold me over. Loved every second of it in anticipation of 3..

    When 3 came along I was so excited, played through it, thought it was good minus a few things, but never picked it back up to even go through it on playthrough 2, never hit the level cap, never even touched it since the Halloween event of 2019, I guess i dropped off around the time they were beefing all the cool builds for everyone. Now all of the dlcs are out now and I've been wanting to jump back in but I have no motivation to play it. I don't know what it is but it's painful because I WANT to play it again, and I want to sink hours into this game like I did the previous ones.

    What can I do? Has anyone else had this same feeling? How did you get over it?

    TLDR: loved borderlands 1,2,pre sequel, jumped into 3, finished main story but never picks it up afterwards since launch and I'm looking for motivation to pick it back up

    submitted by /u/thedesolation
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Build Recommendations?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    I am looking for any fun builds for solo play or what is the best character for Borderlands 2. I'm doing a new play through for my new PS4 account and I don't know what to pick...

    submitted by /u/C4LM-Y3
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY [Not Enhanced] Online Achievements

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Need someone to do the online achievements (would help if you have They'll Tell Two Friends).

    Steam: DarkGreen401k Friend Code: 904571510

    submitted by /u/MrAndMrsAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new PC, installed B2 on steam, and I'm missing my characters. Missing something?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Or am I screwed? I'm not too heartbroken if they're gone, but I thought steam saved all this? Is there a step I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/Chucko815
    [link] [comments]

    How do I disable scope sway/weapon sway?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:58 PM PST

    So I'm playing bl3 for the first time and wanted to make a sniper build like I always do in bl games but I noticed the amount of scope sway is so intense to the point that it makes me miss half my shots. Is there any way to disable or reduce this even if it disables achievements or I have to download a 3rd party program?

    submitted by /u/smallsaye
    [link] [comments]

    Dark army mechanics

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    So I was wondering is the reload mechanic similar to other tediores

    Is it the more ammo in reserves the higher the buff to the other guns? Or is it a flat buff? Sometimes it doesn't seem to proc if I reload before the mag is empty

    Just not to sure on how to best utilize the dark army

    submitted by /u/thegmann92
    [link] [comments]

    Can Xbox 1S and PlayStation 4 users play together?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:57 AM PST

    I have a friend who uses Xbox, and he has been given allowance to buy one game. I suggested BL3, but I don't know if it's cross platform between these consoles. Is it? Edit: Uh, so why was my post downvoted lol..?

    submitted by /u/ZapdosIsHere87
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to do a new play though on bl2 so I need to know who I should play with

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:45 AM PST

    So my thoughts are ether krieg zero or Salvador but I can't decide if ether they are good picks or which is better

    submitted by /u/NOT-MY-LEG
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:46 PM PST

    Look call me dumb but i still feel like the war that the watcher said was Hector call me dumb i can take it

    submitted by /u/AbandonedBed
    [link] [comments]

    does anybody know what hybrids are still in borderlands 1 enhanced?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:40 AM PST

    I'm attempting to farm all the hybrids i can while i have free time in lockdown, i know that the boomstick friendly fire is still in but i moved to the boneshredder saviour and I'm around 150 runs in and I'm not sure if I'm just having bad luck or if it was removed like the dove hornet

    submitted by /u/adunthorne17
    [link] [comments]

    new to BL3, playing Moze. Does Vampyr heal your armor or just HP? Also is there a fairly recent levelling guide anyone can recommend?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:37 AM PST

    I really like playing Moze so far but have no real understanding about the skill tree. I see a skill called security Bear, does that make my Iron Bear more tankier? Also i saw a video of a new skill tree called Mother bear or something like that but I don't see it in my own game. Do i have to do something to get that?

    submitted by /u/rook2pawn
    [link] [comments]

    bl2 nt working

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:15 AM PST

    I havent played bl2 in a long while but wanted to play it again so i tried to start it and it opened fine, I didnt check the settings and the window fitment was a bit scuffed but I didnt mind, but when i got to the part where the game asks you to accept or decline the gear box privacy policy. After this pops up the game just freezes.

    I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the game which did nothing and steam tells me that 1 file is not valilated or something around those lines but the point be getting across.

    I dno if this matters but before when i last played I had the community patch applied and had tried to play with the bl2 mods but afterwards deleted them all ( or atleast I think so)

    So i'm looking for an answear on how to fix this issue and get to play bl2 again.

    submitted by /u/FakeAsianWhiteGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the only one

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    I think hellwalker should be a mayhem 6 and above ar hell even a mayhem 3 and above since its too op or just get a SLIGHT nerf like idk its just WAY TOO OP

    submitted by /u/AbandonedBed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment