• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Borderlands What if there were numerous alternate universes in borderlands?

    Borderlands What if there were numerous alternate universes in borderlands?


    What if there were numerous alternate universes in borderlands?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    There's the alternate universe skins, but what if there were tons of alternate universes out there as crazy as the portal 2 dlc ones? Maybe one where Jack was good or something like that! What others could there be? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/RapidRocket2211
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    Ok so i just started borderlands1 on my cousins pc borderlands 1 is amazing

    submitted by /u/dr6g0
    [link] [comments]

    Depression);

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:59 PM PST

    So I had just killed craw and he dropped a pearl I got super excited and was like OH YEAHHHH TAKE THAT and my mom decides to flip the main breaker..Spain without the s😞I never got the pearl

    submitted by /u/bloodwinggotdeaded
    [link] [comments]

    How to solo Raid Bosses?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Hi there, I'm a level 80 Gunzerker and I always play on OP 10 Difficulty and I can kill any enemies but raid bosses. I'm looking for a way to kill each one of them alone, but I can barely deal some damage to them without dying.

    I saw a video on YT about a very talented player who killed every raid boss alone with maya, but I cannot repeat the same strategy he used to kill them.

    I already have searched a lot about their weakness and the better build to kill them, but doesn't matter how many times I try, I always die at the start.

    If someone could give some tips about how to kill each one of them I would be very grateful!

    submitted by /u/AbyssWalker2000
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe a dumb question concerning the series and DLC?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Should I bother doing the DLCs on a character's first playthrough? I know the games essentially function like Diablo where you have the multiple playthroughs with each new one adding higher difficulty, new/scaled up enemies, and better loot.

    My question is, should I bother doing the DLC after I beat the main campaign on playthrough 1, or should I just jump into playthrough 2?

    Also in BL 2, BL TPS and BL 3, should I save side quests for after I beat the main game? I read something about loot scaling and being better at a high level.

    submitted by /u/8-Bit_Aubrey
    [link] [comments]

    Best character for a solo play through

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    So I recently bought the Super Deluxe Edition with a buddy after playing until level 13 on a free weekend but I have a feeling that we wont be able to play together as frequently as I would want so I wanna make a character to play by my own other tha Flak, which character is the most powerful /fun for a Solo PT?

    submitted by /u/Fennekin115
    [link] [comments]

    Im new to the game and a little confused.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Hi! Im new to Borderlands (only having bought it today) and was wondering one question so far. I know its a stupid one but for my life I cant figure out how to punch people. Any beginner tips would be good. I need the help. :)

    submitted by /u/KellikThunderfield
    [link] [comments]

    one more to go!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    I just got pre sequel, bl2, and bl1 platinum and now I'm off for bl3! damn pre sequel was so annoying

    submitted by /u/Manny_fergiston
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Mac/windows cross compatibility for multiplayer

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Hi all, hope you're all doing well :)

    As the title above, would I be able to play with my friend, even though she uses a Mac?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/koiponl
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 3 fatal error unhandled exception 0xc06d007e

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Everytime i start the game i get this. How do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/Percy_thedragonborn2
    [link] [comments]

    Fun preferences

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    So in my opinion the best weapon r jacobs weapons because I love that high damaging classic pistol feel and look when I'm playing but with that said my least favorite all-time gun Hass to be toward I don't know if it's just because it isn't I really traditional type of gun but for some reason I'm just not a huge fan I also don't like maliwan a lot. Anyone else feel the same?

    submitted by /u/juice-man-2020
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    I bought all the borderlands games a few weeks ago and just finished my 1st playthrough of the first game's main story, should I now just go do dlc or should I do another playthrough? What are the purposes of multiple playthroughs?

    submitted by /u/ZombiesBuried101
    [link] [comments]

    How do I farm quest items on Xbox?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    I'm wanting to get a Rosie in cryo but how do I farm for it?

    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Borderlands 2 - Optional Missions [2020 - '21]

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:10 AM PST

    Hello fellow Badass! I'm new to Borderlands but jumped straight to BL2 since it was discounted on Steam during the Winter Sale and Oh man this game is amazing considering the fact that I never really played FPS ever

    I just finished normal mode and I'm currently Level 35 in TVHM. I've read a couple of articles that I shouldn't be doing side mission in TVHM but those guides were 3 years old and more.

    Question is.. does it still hold true for 2020 - 2021? I would greatly appreciate help from BL veterans because I believe during the life cycle of the game a lot changed with patches and stuff. Thank you

    submitted by /u/RLSQ30
    [link] [comments]

    Is the first mission of Borderlands 3 solo only?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Some games make you complete a solo mission(s) before you can link up in co-op. How does BL3 work?


    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax tips...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Soooo I thought I could kill crawmerax buttttt it seems I can't even to the edge where he can't see you buttttt the craw worms said no...

    submitted by /u/bloodwinggotdeaded
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment