• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Borderlands What are some good early game weapons for Zane?

    Borderlands What are some good early game weapons for Zane?


    What are some good early game weapons for Zane?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    So I just started playing Zane but idk what early game legendaries or uniques to get. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    SHIFT Crossplay causing lagspikes

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:07 PM PST

    SHIFT update forcing online crossplay broke my game & now I get constant lag spikes. I rely on Cellular data and Satellite internet which isn't optimal for FPS shooters which is what causes this problem. This update makes all borderlands games unplayable unless I completely disconnect my PC from the internet. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/PlayNioh
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play split screen coop on swich with one set of joycons?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:02 PM PST

    Sorry for the stupid question but I can't find anything about wether or not one set of joycons would work or would you need two sets to do split screen?

    submitted by /u/RealPokekiller
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Finnish borderlands 1?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:05 PM PST

    I got the legendary edition and I've just got to new haven after defeating sledge but I'm kinda losing interest but not because of the game mechanics just because of the map of pandora and it's quite repetitive and I like the look of borderlands 2 a lot more as it's more updated but am I near the end of borderlands one ? Is it worth finnishinv ?

    submitted by /u/unseededapplejohm
    [link] [comments]

    Achievement Hunting BL1 on Xbox

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:57 PM PST

    64/80 Achievements complete, but I need someone's help with at least one.

    "And they'll tell two friends" I'm hoping to find someone with this achievement to do a quick game with me so I can get it as well.

    "Big Tournament" I've finished one of the 3 larger challenges. If anyone wants help getting this one I'd be willing to help you get it as you host.

    submitted by /u/Kooshkat
    [link] [comments]

    I NEED HELP PLEASE

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    Im trying to mix match weapon parts and make modded weapons for bl2 but i recently learned the reason my modded weapons in gibbed disappear in game is because of the weapon sanity check. Upon trying to disable this i learned you need to use the borderlands hex multitool but im having trouble setting it up. When i click setup file paths i go to my borderlands 2 game file > binaries>win32 but the win32 folder is empty what do i do????

    submitted by /u/red-equinox
    [link] [comments]

    How unlucky can I get?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:43 PM PST

    I was farming magic missile for hours yesterday using the alter. I went to normal mode to play through it just for funzies. I then make one sacrifice and get a badass wizard first try that drops the 4x magic missile. Anyway, it's still good right? Slag works the same no matter what level?

    submitted by /u/Doominati_C
    [link] [comments]

    Liliths Face (NO)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Give the option to turn off Lilith's live-action face in the middle of the screen. Borderlands is a cartoon game, keep it that way.

    submitted by /u/s0apt0ken
    [link] [comments]

    New DLC

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Add another DLC for borderlands 2. The game's extremely fun, but it needs another DLC. Maybe another vault hunter even.

    submitted by /u/s0apt0ken
    [link] [comments]

    Can the handsome collection play multiplayer with the legendary collection?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Hi if I have the handsome collection on ps4 will I be able to play borderlands 2 with my mate who has the legendary collection on ps4? Cheers xx

    submitted by /u/oj767
    [link] [comments]

    My Fan Cast for the Boarderlands movie

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Since Kevin Hart has been named as the Rowland for the Boarderlands movie, I figured they needed some help with casting. Here's my cast ideas for the first Borderlands movie (Sequel planned)

    Main Cast: Lilith - Stana Katic, Rowland - Idris Elba, Brick- The Rock, Mordecai - Rami Malek, Cl4p-Tr4P - David Eddings,

    Supporting Characters: Marcus - Ken Davitian, Dr Zed - Bruce Campbell, Moxxi- Christina Hendricks,

    submitted by /u/Caspianmk
    [link] [comments]

    Vault guardian help in the pre sequel please?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Is any one free to help me beat it? I've killed the little one and then killed the big one once but keep dying when it regens health, dm me for psn if anyone wants to lend a hand

    submitted by /u/nick02911
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Help in The Underdome Hordes ? - X360 BL1

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:23 AM PST

    I want pass through all waves in the three stages.

    Someone can help?

    submitted by /u/titixbox
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get Borderlands GOTY? It's on sale and I think Lilith is playable there?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:48 AM PST

    I'm having an awesome time as Maya in BL2 having got the Handsome Collection on ps+ and saw the original on sale for me, I think I saw Lilith as a playable character so I really wanna see what she can do personally. Should I buy it?

    Plus I've read it's easier than BL2?

    submitted by /u/Alexfreerunner
    [link] [comments]

    Name actors better suited to play Roland than Kevin Hart. Go.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:46 AM PST

    My personal top 3 would probably be, in no particular order, Djimon Hounsou, Method man or Tyrese Gibson.

    submitted by /u/AhNoMiNuS
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me (BL GOTY)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:35 PM PST

    I'm an idiot and accidentally bricked my supermarcus sweep mission on my first borderlands character, if anyone would be willing to complete the mission with me on XB1 it'd be greatly appreciated

    XB1 GT- i5wft

    submitted by /u/Medical-Book4332
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Collection HD textures on PS5

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:59 PM PST

    Hey folks

    I usually don't make posts with random questions like this, but I've done a decent bunch of googling and ended up with some frustrating results. Has anyone gotten the HD texture pack to work with the PS5? I downloaded it without thinking much about it, but since I downloaded it I've ran into a few random issues (I'm not entirely sure they're related) with the console and the game, including the already known "not installed" issue.

    Have things been figured out with this texture pack and the PS5?

    Thanks guys, sorry for this has been figured out, I did about an hour of reading and didn't find anything so I just wanted to ask!

    submitted by /u/Metroplex97
    [link] [comments]

    Does the bl2 switch port still have damage cap issues?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:34 PM PST

    I was looking into buying the borderlands legendary collection but found that bl2 had some late game issues at op levels where damage would cap far lower than it does on all other platforms visually and physically. Just wanted to see if this issue is still present.

    submitted by /u/CrazyGamer783
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment