• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Borderlands A Borderlands movie won't work.

    Borderlands A Borderlands movie won't work.


    A Borderlands movie won't work.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:30 AM PST

    I love Bordlerands, I have played it death and got the platinum trophies for 1, 2 & pre sequel (working on 3). The world the games and comics have created is fascinating and rich. It has some of the best characters in gaming, but I dont think a Borderlands movie will work.

    The first reason being live action. When borderlands is talked about, the first thing that comes to mind is the art style. The beautiful animation and character models that come alive in the vibrant worlds. I can't see how they're going to recreate this in a live action movie.

    Kevin ******* Hart. If this isn't the first big red flag of the direction the directors are taking with this movie! I don't know who thinks that he is a good idea for the role. I fear that they are going to reskin the Jumanji movies into a borderlands story of sorts.

    I would be more excited if they anounced a series of animated episodes that was picked up by a streaming service.

    What are your views?

    submitted by /u/Thebrandonfraser
    [link] [comments]

    The Underdome

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:03 PM PST

    So hi guys, I finished the first 3 rounds in the arena, so Hellburbia, Angelic Ruins, and The Gully, and then I finished the quest, is there any reason for me to do 4,5,6?

    Do I get more experience points or skill points?

    submitted by /u/SlowFatWombat
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Remastered SDU

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:26 PM PST

    I'm trying to get the max 72 slots for my Roland in the Borderlands 1 remaster. I already got all the ones from vanilla playthrough 1 and the 5 from vanilla playthrough 2. I got the two from Claptrap DLC, the one from playthrough 1 Knoxx DLC and the one from playthrough 1 Ned DLC. The wiki is saying the last one is playthrough 2 Ned DLC. I've farmed it 5-10 times and haven't gotten it. Would just like to know if I'm wasting my time and it's somewhere else. If someone could let me know that I would appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Muflyboy
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Online trophies

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Need help doing I hope you didn't tea bag, stay away from the light and gun pals trophies on PS4

    submitted by /u/Smithyyy97
    [link] [comments]

    BUG: My game has reset back to the starting missions but my inventory and level remain. Help! (BL3 PS5)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:29 AM PST

    I have no idea what is going on. I just booted up my level 12 character who is up to the hostile takeover mission and while the game save says that the mission I'm currently on, the game boots into the very first starting location on the mission where Lilith is waiting in the middle of a courtyard and asks you to equip a grenade for the first time.

    I have all my leave 12 equipment but I have no other missions available to me and all my fast trave locations are gone. What on earth is going on? I've already quit the game and booted back into it. No dice.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/mandiller
    [link] [comments]

    Please add the ability to mod guns in BL3. Inspired from another post

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    Wouldn't it be cool to put 2 different cutsmans in a machine and get 1 that you can switch between the elements? Put a corrosive and shock in. Get 1 out that does both and has the best parts on it

    You couldn't keep modding the modded gun you get out tho. I would keep a lot more shit if they did something like this. Instead of. Oh I have 5 of those and the other ones are better. So I just leave it. Also would cut down on the inventory so instead of having 2 queens calls with different elements. I could have 1 that I can switch between 2 elements.

    Hell I'd be ok with it has to be the same gun to combine the parts to make it better. If they're both anointed you can pick which anointment you want. You couldn't combine a shreddifier and a cutsman for instance. It could cost 500 eridium to make eridium actually valuable in the end game.

    Sign me up

    submitted by /u/bioweaponeer
    [link] [comments]

    So about borderlands 3's writing

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:00 AM PST

    I might put some people off here, but honestly, the whole games story is seriously meh, from being the third wheel all the way up to ava's misshandeling which could be fixed easily with a dlc on which i am serious. Everything in this game feels so damn forced that it is being saved by the gameplay, tho each time i start a new game i gotta remind myself that ... this story is there. The best part in the story is honestly Eden-6. You get to meet Brick, Mordecay and Tina, get some honestly much needed flora from the otherwise industrial/desolate areas and ontop of all, you get one of the, if not the best, depiction of maybe a gay couple and the best part of the game, which is Wainwright and Hammerlock.
    Now hear me out, many of you might think now "oh no not another cloud chaser", while i completely understand your sentiment and frustration, i beg you to hear me out on this one.
    Often gay couples are either depicted in this completely perfect, altho yet quirky light, where both of them are in this perfect relationship, that or they are depicted both EXTREMELY stereotypically flamboyantly gay.
    We have all this media enforced perfectimage of people that are honestly no different than us, they are not worse or better, yet media tries to depict them as such and this is where borderlands 3 hits the mark spot on not only as the one of the best characters in this game but also being the best part of the story.
    You see both of them bicker, ranting and arguin with each other, altho you get a not so forced, loving and caring sentiment from them towards each other, just like many of us in a healthy relationship go through, they might be angry at each other sometimes or better said have their tempers risen, tho always make sure to respect each other.
    As someone who has a gay person in the family and knows how they usually behave from other examples, this is just an honestly refreshing image to see from the usually squeaky clean image that you recieve, ontop of all of that it is also in character for both, which we can not say from others like lilith, maya and so on.

    submitted by /u/ANSasori
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment