• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Borderlands Acquiring Borderlands Legendary Collection was probably my best gaming decision to date

    Borderlands Acquiring Borderlands Legendary Collection was probably my best gaming decision to date


    Acquiring Borderlands Legendary Collection was probably my best gaming decision to date

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    I paid 20 bucks for this. Feels like even bigger steal than $15 Wither 3 GOTY. This is my first looter shooter, and I'm having a blast. Playing as Mordecai, just killed Krom. Though he feels tad squishy, doesn't he? Probably not the best choice for someone with so little experience. I'm dying more than I should - thank god damage you've dealt is saved! On one hand I'm eager to try Borderlands 2 - heard it's even better - on the other, I know that Borderlands 1 will last me for a long, long time. It's pretty great feeling to have. You know what's funny? Graphic design was number one reason why I've waited so long to play this series. Now it's my favorite part of the game. Goes to show you how much you can rely on youtube impressions, huh?

    submitted by /u/scrapie22
    [link] [comments]

    I cant complete Pandora

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    I'm trying to unlock all of the Locations on Pandora but i can't. I don't know why, I've looked through every place I've been and it says I've unlocked them all but it still says i have 78/79 Locations. Could someone please help me.

    submitted by /u/StalkBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Are you required to repurchase tales from the borderlands on the PS store?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Several years ago, I had owned all the episodes of tales from the borderlands on my PS4 and was excited to see that it had returned to stores recently. When attempting to redownload the game to play with my gf, I noticed that I can only get the first episode, as episodes 2-5 are not available for purchase. Am I required to buy the game from store again in order to play it?

    submitted by /u/S1ickBack
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Legendary Collection on Sale for Switch!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Hey y'all, just wanted to let everyone know that the legendary collection (1,2,TPS) is on sale on the eshop for $25! I know a lot of people have been waiting for a sale so I figured I'd let people know... I wish I waited myself I got the game 3 days ago for $40 and now I'm kicking myself in the head 😂 not the end of the world though. See the link below:

    https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/borderlands-legendary-collection-switch/

    submitted by /u/skama16
    [link] [comments]

    Tales From The Borderlands announced for Nintendo Switch!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Out on March 24!

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    Season Pass 2

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:10 PM PST

    So Pass 2 has Arms Race and 4th Skill Tree, etc.

    But if I buy it right now, will I also get any upcoming dlcs included in the pass or not?

    submitted by /u/Kziriko
    [link] [comments]

    I'm confused about the status of crossplay, can someone explain it to me?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:18 PM PST

    My friend on Xbox One and I, on PS5, want to play the campaign together since neither of us have played it before. At first it seemed like we'd need to wait until a future update for crossplay, but I found other articles saying that PS4/Xbox crossplay is enabled right out the gate, but console/PC crossplay isn't. Which is it? Would I be able to use my PS5 to play Borderlands 3 with my friend on Xbox right now, or do I need to wait? All these articles seem contradictory

    submitted by /u/ldfortheTree
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a physical version of Tales from the Borderlands for Switch?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:23 PM PST

    Or is it digital only?

    submitted by /u/Doneos
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 PS4 performance?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:32 PM PST

    When doing some research for the game I heard it doesn't do to well on PS4, but that was a while ago. Is it better now?

    submitted by /u/montezuma300
    [link] [comments]

    I found this article about bl1 from 2007 and thought it was is interesting to see how it was going to be like originally. What do you think about the original concept?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:35 PM PST

    No question is a dumb question, right? Need help with a trophy (PS5)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    So aside from the annoyance of not being able to plat the game on PS5, I am trying to get all the other trophies in the hope we get a patch.

    I'm stuck on "Rewards Card". Is there a way to check which guns you have had the 100 kills with please? I have 2 left but no idea which.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Xwelsh_dazzlerx
    [link] [comments]

    If I have the standard edition, can I buy the super deluxe edition just to get season pass? Will my current game carry over?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    I got standard edition when it was $8 at bestbuy. The season pass is $50, but the physical copy of super deluxe edition which includes season pass is $20 on Amazon. Can I just buy the new edition and pick up where I left off only now having season pass? Or would I have to start over completely since it may be a different game disc?

    submitted by /u/hey_yo_mr_white
    [link] [comments]

    Tales from the Borderlands is arriving on the Nintendo Switch March 24th!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    It just got announced on the Nintendo Direct! Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Smolders1
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Sequel Ultimate Edition no DLC

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Hello,

    I'm playing the Pre-Sequel on Switch and looking to start the DLC. None of the fast travel locations are available and I can't figure out what's going on or how to get them. Has anyone else encountered this issue or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Bamax
    [link] [comments]

    Tales update?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:43 AM PST

    I'm on Xbone and just had an update for all episodes, each a little over 1gb. Any idea what they do?

    submitted by /u/MrEfffff
    [link] [comments]

    Most viable class for BL2 endgame ?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:26 PM PST

    I already have a Sal level 80 and what I absolutely loved about him was the fact that slag was easy to apply to every enemy since you could handle two weapons at the same time, now I'd like to do another character but I'm kinda worried about the slag, is there any other class that allows me to apply slag easily (without swapping weapons) or don't rely on slag at all for the endgame ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Neyjinn
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to start Borderlands 2 from Steam (windows 10)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:23 AM PST

    I have tried several different fixes online but sadly none of them worked. I can get to the launcher fine but when I start the game, it crashes more or less instantly. Since people here are more likely to have had this issue before, does anyone know of a solution? Many thanks in advance!

    FOUND FIX: You have to disable Dolby Dax API Service from services.msc

    Edit: Have tried everything written here, did not fix anything either :/ https://steamcommunity.com/app/49520/discussions/0/882960797565733647/

    submitted by /u/Whelbe
    [link] [comments]

    Tps tales rewards?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:57 AM PST

    Hi, does anyone know if you can get the tales season pass rewards on tps by buying the current tales version?

    submitted by /u/alsee33
    [link] [comments]

    I am thinking about switching to PC from PS4

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:36 AM PST

    does anyone have a good way to boost guardian rank? honestly that's the main thing I want to move over, but I can't. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/shabutie8
    [link] [comments]

    GOTY Saves not visible (PS4)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Greetings fellow Vault Hunters! I started a new a character in BL1 GOTY today, and after save quitting my character isn't visible under "load character", however they are visible in my system storage (Basically under "load character" only my level 69 Brick and Mordecai are visible, but the new character i created isn't). I Already tried uploading them to the cloud, deleting them of my storage and downloading them from the cloud again, but to no avail

    submitted by /u/UtkaMotion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment