• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Borderlands Is it just me who really likes pre-sequel

    Borderlands Is it just me who really likes pre-sequel


    Is it just me who really likes pre-sequel

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:21 AM PST

    I think it's fantastic Nisha is my favorite vault hunter in the whole series, Aurelia is really fun in my opinion, Athena is fantastic too. I've not played the other 3 yet but I will soon. In my opinion this game is insanely underrated

    submitted by /u/snakyboy99
    [link] [comments]

    What is one thing you would take from 3 and put into 2?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:29 AM PST

    3 introduced many changes and updated other things, so my question is what would you take from 3 and have it put into 2?

    I'll start: me personally I'm tied between the way skill trees are in 3 and being able to fast travel to your car/other stations in one area, I think both of these would be great in 2 and would've made replaying each VH millions times better. A third one I had in mind was legendaries on the mini map showing up but that's more QoL.

    submitted by /u/BlitzenOmega
    [link] [comments]

    How do I start the fight for sanctuary dlc

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:37 PM PST

    I have the hamdsome jack edion of borderland 2 and can't start the dlc

    submitted by /u/Major_Rhubarb1039
    [link] [comments]

    Bullymongs in Arms Race?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    On the wiki it says Bullymongs are in Arms Race, but I have not seen any. Can someone please confirm or deny that Bullymongs can spawn in Arms Race?

    submitted by /u/VaultHunter84
    [link] [comments]

    Let's rank the whole Borderlands franchise, eventhough it is pretty impossible...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Ok, I have been loving this franchise for over more than 10 years and played everything I could. So let's do the impossible and try to rank it. Let me know what you think of the franchise as a whole or how you would rank it! And please don't be alarmed, there is a lot of personal sentiment for my list. Here is my take:

    1. Campaign – Borderlands 2

    2. DLC - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep

    3. DLC - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx

    4. DLC - Claptastic Voyage

    5. Campaign – Tales From the Borderlands

    6. DLC - Bounty of Blood

    7. DLC - Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage

    8. DLC - Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax

    9. DLC - Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty

    10. DLC - Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot

    11. Campaign - Borderlands 1

    12. DLC - The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned

    13. DLC - Guns, Love, and Tentacles

    14. DLC - Claptrap's New Robot Revolution

    15. Campaign - Borderland 3

    16. DLC - How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day

    17. DLC - Digistruct Peak Challenge

    18. DLC - Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary

    19. Campaign – The Pre-Sequel

    20. DLC - Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck

    21. DLC - T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest

    22. DLC - Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt

    23. DLC - Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre

    24. Takedown Event - Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite

    25. Seasonal Event - Revenge of the Cartels

    26. Seasonal Event - Bloody Harvest

    27. DLC - The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler

    28. DLC - Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot

    29. Takedown Event - Takedown at the Guardian Breach

    30. DLC - The Holodome Onslaught

    31. DLC - Arms Race

    So why no "Borderlands Legends", "LootTheWorld" or "Borderlands Online"? Simple, I was never able to play them as a European.. as for all the outliers. It is personal taste and feel free to think different or call me a peasant. Just as long as you tell what your take on the franchise is.

    Thanks for taking the time, to view this monster of a list!

    submitted by /u/Castanje123
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the handsome collection?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:21 AM PST

    I recently got bl3 and it's one of my favorite games. But ppl say that bl2 is a lot better and I didn't know that it existed on the ps4. It's currently on a lower price. Should I get it?

    submitted by /u/datboiwithdahat
    [link] [comments]

    OP10 Treants

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I'm just plain curious as to what level the unbalanced treants are in Tina's DLC on level 80 OP10. Does anybody know? I would check myself, but I don't have the Lilith DLC.

    submitted by /u/Throat_Masher
    [link] [comments]

    Just an idea for The big Succ that I'd like to hear thoughts on.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:57 AM PST

    I understand that this weapon is more gimmicky than viable but getting one to keep at Mayhem 10 from Earl's vending machine showed me that you can get a useful version of this weapon, when I was giving it a shot I was surprised at how decent it was, I'm also surprised that nobody else mentioned this, what if, it had Singularity on the grenades it launched? Suits the namesake I'd imagine and it would make the weapon more fun to use than just being your average Vladof assault rifle. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Birty607
    [link] [comments]

    Lore/Story Question

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Do we know how the BL1 VHs got to Pandora? Is there a space station that you take a space tax down to the planet and Marcus picks you up a bus stop? Is there one last Dahl city/town that you can safely land? Does anyone know if there is an official answer to this? What's your theory?

    submitted by /u/tonguesmiley
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:50 PM PST

    Does anyone know any possible way i can still get the last dlc for free on BL2. I never knew about it until i came back to replay the game now. But unfortunately now it costs money

    submitted by /u/External_Company
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY - Not able to play split screen co-op

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:38 PM PST

    This is actually driving me crazy. I have a nintendo account, and two profiles set up on this switch, one for me and one for my friend. When my friend attempts to join the game, a prompt comes up to "Link a Nintendo Account". I am confused, this second profile is already linked to my nintendo account. Must my friend create their ENTIRELY SEPARATE paid Nintendo account in order to play local co-op?? This cannot be the case. Please someone help.

    submitted by /u/21st_century_bamf
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new here so I don’t know if this has been spoken upon yet

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Does anybody else think that the highway in Badass Crater is the same highway from Secret Armory of General Knoxx? The climate and area look similar

    submitted by /u/Trueblood250
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to do my 3rd play through of the game and trying to decide between my last 2 vault hunters

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:15 AM PST

    I did my 1st playthrough as mose and I became super reliant on iron bear.

    I did my 2nd play through As Zane and, while definitely took me a little to get used to him, I definitely began to love switching places with my clone

    Both those are on the PS for now that on replaying the game for the 1st time on next Gen. Hardware, him stuck between Amara and Flak.

    On one hand I have played all the other games as sirens when available, on the other hand Flak just seems interesting.

    I plan on playing this solo.

    Who would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Bleeper2000
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s Get it Vaughn

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:21 AM PST

    I started the side mission a year ago, it glitched on the trivia step and won't let me move on. I came back hoping it had resolved itself, but no luck. Anyone else have this happen?

    submitted by /u/Admirable-Kale691
    [link] [comments]

    Portuguese Subtitles Request - The Handsome Collection

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Hi everyone! Im new in this series and im loving the story, the art style, the characters and them charism, but.. im from Brazil and don't have the best english. Why the Gearbox don't make a update for The Handsome Collection with this option? It's to hard do this?

    Have a nice day and sorry the bad english.

    submitted by /u/titixbox
    [link] [comments]

    So uh

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:07 AM PST

    My first post here, I got borderlands 1, 2, and pre sequel for the switch. I was playing borderlands 1 when a random guy joined my game and stared one shotting most of the enemies, he dropped his loot, (Epic rarity Lv 55 hunter mod, Lv 40 legendary sniper, Lv 37 legendary assault rifle, and a Lv 44 legendary shotgun) and to my surprise, I think he had a modded ironclad in his hands the stats were over 2 million capacity so I kept it for a bit (I'm level 19 at the time) and gave it to someone else because it felt like cheating. This all happened yesterday

    submitted by /u/Random_Pyromaniac
    [link] [comments]

    My Borderlands franchise: should i continue?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:33 AM PST

    So, i completed Borderlands 1 in 2019 summer (100℅) and i really liked it in single player, it was one of the best FPS experiences and still one of my favourite games of all time, so i was really hyped for the second BL game because everyone said it's the BEST BL game ever. And this might be true but not in single player. Borderlands 2 was fun at the beginning and the story was better as well but the gameplay made this a rage game for me rather than an experience close to the first game. It's like a bullet hell sometimes and altough i still completed all the side quests, main quests i (sorry to say this) didn't liked Borderlands 2 at all. Borderlands 2 was made for a CO-OP game and it seems like you doing a two-man job because of this in single player. This was not fun at all.

    So my question is should i play with The Pre-Sequel (cause it's shorter so maybe it's a less annoying and it's not really a co-op based game as the second one) and then BL3 or leave this franchise cause in Single it's not really worth it unless you play with the first game?

    submitted by /u/PepsiisgUWUd
    [link] [comments]

    Help wanted!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Hi everybody. Recently got the Legendary collection on XBOX one. If anybody has a mic and wants to max level on all 4 games I thought that'd be fun. Reach out :)

    submitted by /u/ClaverFlaver
    [link] [comments]

    This Moze fix needs to happen

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Moze is probably the jankiest character to play in BL3, and I think it mostly stems from her healing. The problem I find is not that she can't heal well, but rather that her modes of healing are very conflicting and it makes it difficult to play normally while managing her healing.

    Rushin' Offensive and Vampyr are totally fine at what they do, though I find Vampyr less consistent. What makes Moze so janky to me is that utilizing both is incredibly difficult.

    I think this is because of the mechanics surrounding sprinting and performing actions. Namely that you cannot sprint and throw a grenade, nor can you sprint while shooting with Rushin' Offensive. Sure, you shoot while sprinting, but that is much different. You can't start shooting and THEN start sprinting.

    If you're in the middle of firing and get health gated, you're in a tight spot. You want to heal? Okay. Stop firing your gun, sprint, and then start firing your gun again. Were you using a Maliwan that needs to charge up? Better luck next life, then.

    Trying to use Rushin' Offensive and Vampyr simultaneously? Even just trying to use your grenade to help with healing? You better get used to going from sprint to walk to sprint again every single time you throw a grenade.

    Did you want to use her Blast Master, Sapper, or Green Monster class mods which are tailored around holding the trigger? Shame. Gotta let go to sprint and heal. (Maybe don't worry about the Sapper, kind of redundant but still).

    Simply put, Vault Hunters should be able to throw grenades while sprinting, at least Moze (given that she can throw them while downed for instance), and Moze REALLY needs to be able to sprint while already shooting. I believe that this was clearly addressed with Zane and the problem persists with Moze because it's an artifact of programming from launch, but it blows my MIND that they haven't fixed Moze ever since Designer's Cut came out.

    I really don't know how to bring this to Gearbox's attention. The forums maybe? But I know other people must feel this way too.

    Sprint-shooting, grenade abusing, and holding the trigger forever all make Moze who she is, but it's a shame you can't fluidly do all three.

    submitted by /u/ROCO_Sweatshorts
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 VR hands reversed

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:26 AM PST

    I found out about Borderlands 2 VR a few days ago and it's on sale so I picked it up on Steam (I've read the reviews but I loved BL2 enough to risk eur 20). I got everything up and running via streaming Virtual Desktop to my headset (Quest 2). When I get into the game, the claptrap cutscene plays... and the hands are reversed... any tips?

    submitted by /u/CrackedGamer573
    [link] [comments]

    Unique, quirky and crazy builds?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:59 AM PST

    Don't mind which VH. Just looking for some more unique and interesting play styles to try and enjoy.

    submitted by /u/HairyNippleDongs
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Blurry Inventory

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:30 AM PST

    Hi guys, does anybody know what causes this issue? My inventory used to not be blurry like this and I don't know how to fix it.

    https://imgur.com/BEbPxJe

    It's very annoying to me and I cannot fix it :(

    submitted by /u/noobtablet9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment