• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 2

    Borderlands Borderlands 2


    Borderlands 2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Sorry if this isn't allowed, please let me know/delete if not!!

    Hi everyone! I've been a fan of the BL series for a hot minute, but my favourite is hands down Borderlands 2. Recently, I bought PlayStation+ to play online! (Never have before, with any game.) If anyone would like to play BL2 with me, that would be awesome! Maya is my main. :)

    PSN- JSqueeze_McGeeze

    ETA- sorry, should've specified that I am on PS4!!

    submitted by /u/whiskeyful
    [link] [comments]

    Tales From The Borderlands is back on Steam a day early.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Mini-theory: everything that Marcus tells his dirty little orphan, i.e. the whole Borderlands saga, never happened and never existed.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:28 PM PST

    Because you know, it's usual for adults to make stories up to tell them to their kids. And judging by orphan's voice, he's young enough to believe everything.

    submitted by /u/jongraveddit
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play BL1 on Switch?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:59 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I just grabbed the Legendary Collection for the Switch and was wondering if anyone would like to join me to start playing Borderlands together? I'm close to level 10 now and this is my first playthrough of BL1. I have BL3 on the series x but wanted to play 1&2 first and decided to buy the collection on switch. Let me know if anyone is down and/or if you have any recommendations/tips for a fella...Thanks y'all

    submitted by /u/skama16
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Sale

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:02 PM PST

    Hey VHs.

    I've got BL1, 2, TPS with all the DLCs but haven't really touched any DLC yet. I do plan to one day.

    Not sure if we can mention sources but BL3 is on sale with 2/3 off RRP, but I just saw they have Super Deluxe and Ultimate editions too. Both seem like good deals on the surface with more than 1/2 off RRP.

    I know it's gonna be subjective, but are they worth it? Is it like many hours of added story and gameplay or mostly just skins and fluffy extras?

    submitted by /u/RodneyRabbit
    [link] [comments]

    BL3: If you platinumed on PS4... Can you do it again on PS5?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:16 PM PST

    It appears that I have bought or found all the cosmetic items previously... but there is a trophy connected to unlocking 10 cosmetic items... Not sure how or if that can be worked around.

    submitted by /u/mozzie71
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for close players.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:59 PM PST

    My internet is garbage at the moment so I'm looking for players closer to my location (central US but I think anywhere in the US or close will be fine) to play with so I don't rubber band all over the place.

    Mostly BL2 but I'm looking for ppl to play the remaster with. If anyone is interested post in the comments and I will reply with my steam info! Thx! :)

    submitted by /u/mistahwaffles
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed golden keys

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:32 AM PST

    I recently redeemed 34 golden keys at borderlands 2 and used 25. For some reason, epic games erased my save file and deleted my character profile. I don't intend to start a new campaign (at least for now) because i've already finished the game, but if i do those remaining 9 golden keys will be still available?

    submitted by /u/kaslundak
    [link] [comments]

    Bring cross-platform to BL3!!!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:43 PM PST

    I have a lot of console playing friends who have just recently gotten into BL3. What makes it even better is that the freshness that they experience in the game was what I felt when I got it day one - I want to experience that again with them. The game is great, no doubt. Sad thing is my buddies who game on PC never really play the replayable aspect of the Borderlands series and soloing gets pretty lame after a while.

    Gearbox, pls make this happen in the near future!!

    I've read some articles about cross-plat being available soon, but Idk if they're credible sources.

    submitted by /u/Cpt-Hook
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Guns

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Hey guys so I just started playing the handsome collection on pc because it was on sale and I used to play BL1 and BL2 on my 360. I was so excited to play on PC because of all the mod potential and custom gun making. However, the ones that I did see most commonly were shut down. Do you guys know any working ones? Or is there one currently that people use

    submitted by /u/SatanicAardvark
    [link] [comments]

    Lag/connection issues

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:45 AM PST

    Me and my gf are playing Borderlands GOTY on Xbox. Something I noticed is that she lags/disconnects a lot even though we're in the same room/connected to the same WiFi (and I have no connection issues whatsoever). Any advice towards fixing this or is it an issue with the games servers?

    submitted by /u/ForTheBloodSpilled
    [link] [comments]

    Might not be an unpopular opinion, but I still want to know your thoughts.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    I'm playing BL1 with Mordecai with a sniper build. Recently got an Invader (sniper rifle) and I tried it 'cause I never used it. I heard that people don't like it/say it's bad, so I wanted to experience it myself. It turned out to be a pretty good and fun weapon, which is kinda ironic, because I don't like the Invader in BL2. It has a hight ammo consumption, but with a Sniper COM it doesn't matter. I want to hear your opinion on it and/or other weapons that don't get much love in the whole franchise.

    submitted by /u/Son_of_a_Yeet
    [link] [comments]

    Going from level 60 to 65 is faster than I thought it would be.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Playing on Mayhem 3 and went from 60-64 whilst playing Jack's DLC, and I'm close to 65 and still haven't completed the DLC. I guess I expected to level slower. Also, is it just me or do legendary items drop more often?

    submitted by /u/Vannysh
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Broken Hearts Events Bug?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    So I did this event last year and earned everything, but I went into the event tab and it says everything is done so I can't get the weapons at LVL 65 anyone else, or is it just bugged for me.

    submitted by /u/xLilynettex
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 - Cross platform play

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:54 AM PST

    I have a buddy that has a PS5 and I am on xb1. I'm trying to get him into BL3. Can we play together? If so, how does that work? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/stevenaltia
    [link] [comments]

    Claptrap

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:16 AM PST

    Anyone else have a problem where in the second playthrough clap trap will get up and go down when he gets shot by the car

    submitted by /u/poeticcafe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment