• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Borderlands The bandits really downgraded from BL2 to BL3

    Borderlands The bandits really downgraded from BL2 to BL3


    The bandits really downgraded from BL2 to BL3

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:20 PM PST

    (I'm sure this has already been discussed but I just wanted to talk about it)

    "Give me your damn loot" in that crisp southern accent will forever be apart of me, and probably everyone else that played BL2 as well. Why do the bandits seem to of just downgraded so bad?

    Firstly the many clans, which let me say was fucking awesome to see, just decided to.. stop waging war and unite for 2 random teenagers? No no no that doesn't sound right. Weren't the Bloodshots and the Firehawk's clan waging war? What about the Slabs and the Sawteeth? You mean to tell me a couple of years these raging lunatics decided to just stop killing each other and team up? I don't want to believe that.

    Also, why are there no more nomads or marauders? Those are some of the key things that I think of what I imagine Borderlands and yet they aren't around anymore. I know this is old news, but I haven't stopped thinking about it.

    Sure they have some in Krieg's DLC, and that draws me to ask where the hell did they go? Did they get killed off because they refused to work with Tetanus and Timmy or whatever their names are? Did they just.. up and leave? I want answers. No, I want my prized bandits back.

    Gearbox if your listening I want my marauders, nomads, and bandit clans back. No more COV it doesn't make sense how it all works. And while you're at it make the psychos have the old styled mask it looked cooler. I'm done bitching about this shit now I apologize to all of your poor redditors who stumble across this mess of a post.

    submitted by /u/shawnnlong
    [link] [comments]

    What's everyone's favorite side mission (from any of the games?)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Marcus telling Crank the Goliath where he shipped his guns for him in the Fridge, and the "Booty Salads" thing in TPS are both absurd and make me laugh every single time.

    submitted by /u/ELEVENTHKNIGHT
    [link] [comments]

    Playthrough 2.5 Scaling

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:06 PM PST

    Do enemies scale to my level after I enter playthrough 2.5? (A.K.A. when I complete "Find Steele")

    submitted by /u/SomeWhippersnapper
    [link] [comments]

    Can the wedding Invitation not spawn with 300/90?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:08 PM PST

    I've been farming them (PC save manipulation) for several days now and have a plethora of useful anoints but still no 300/90.

    I've seen youtubers with them but given that they were lv65 before the current event it's most likely they used the save editor.

    submitted by /u/Akbaroth
    [link] [comments]

    Level 51 Siren in TVHM, don't want to play UVHM.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:11 PM PST

    I've had a good time playing my siren to level 51, just finished TVHM. Along the way I farmed a few bosses just for fun and got a ton of level mid-40s legendary gear. Without going to UVHM (I just don't want to bother doing the whole slag thing) is there a way to farm the TVHM bosses to get higher level gear?

    My favorite is farming Uranus. But he's stuck at like level 44 and dropping that type gear right now. I'd like to get some level 50 stuff without going into UVHM.

    submitted by /u/fprintf
    [link] [comments]

    First legendary to farm

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Happy vault hunting! Playing borderlands 1 remastered on the switch but I'm used to borderlands 2 and was wondering, where should I farm for my first legendary in bl1? I'm at level 15 right now. Thank you anyone!

    submitted by /u/Outrageous-Thing-155
    [link] [comments]

    And they’ll tell 2 friends Ps3

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Looking for help with a PS3 trophy as it's one of the only I need for platinum

    submitted by /u/AutisticLego
    [link] [comments]

    Tales From the Borderlands help

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:20 PM PST

    I owned TFTB before the game was taken off stores. I only owned the first episode however and was unable to continue as the game was removed before I could purchase the other episodes. Now I'm try to play the game again but it won't let me download the other episodes listing them as "coming soon". This is on PS4

    Do I have to purchase the game again to gain access to all everything or is there a way around this?

    submitted by /u/Usurper_Marr
    [link] [comments]

    Glitched achievements

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Hey guys. Recently picked up "Tales from the Borderlands" for Xbox One. Loved this game! Got it on 360 when it first came out.

    However, I'm encountering an issue: achievements not being unlocked. I've replayed the first section a handful of times now, and the "Welcome to Pandora, Kiddos" achievement has not unlocked at any point. Guides say it pops after you land on Pandora, the car hits the skag, and it should unlock at the loading screen. However, it's not unlocking!

    I've tried removing my account from the console, set it back up, and replayed the section over again. Still nothing!

    The internet hasn't been much help in my searches. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Segtend0
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Tried Arms Race yesterday...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Why does it take away your abilities and skill trees along with everything else?

    That feels like 1 step too far. If they let you use at least your trees the mode wouldn't feel as terrible.

    It's not even difficult, just stupid and too random.

    submitted by /u/dfdedsdcd
    [link] [comments]

    This is my first time playing borderlands 2 and i wanna choose like a medic or support

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 01:30 PM PST

    I just got this game and am gonna play it with 3 other friends and want to play a supportive character and they told me commando and siren are support which one is better with shotguns and closer range can escape or make a distraction is fun and can heal my team

    submitted by /u/PlazmaFlamez
    [link] [comments]

    Dahl is the most meh weapons manafacturer

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Like seriously, no one says "yeah my weapons manufacturer is DAHL". Their weapons are just SO boring. And their burst fire gimmick is kinda bad on snipers.

    submitted by /u/wow_your_still_alive
    [link] [comments]

    Pre Sequel glitch

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:59 PM PST

    If you have a proletarian revolution you and then put another weapon in its place that weapon gets its effect right now my flatter has a mag size of 200 and going up

    submitted by /u/Almostbutnotquite024
    [link] [comments]

    Best Amara build for a first playthrough?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    I'm going to get BL3 soon and I think Amara is best for me. What would you recommend? I've played as a siren almost every game and love submachine guns and elemental abilities are fun in the right circumstances, but her melee skills are intriguing. I was looking at the skill trees and I like what I see in Fist of the Element and Brawl.

    Quick question about the multiple skill trees. If I pick a passive like Samsara will that apply to all other action skills?

    submitted by /u/montezuma300
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 TVHM

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Hi Folks,

    Decided today to playback through BL2 In TVHM, currently level 43, all the enemies are about 4 - 5 levels below me. When I kill an enemy I only get a few XP (2-5 on average). Is there any way of scaling the enemies to my level? Or is this just the way it is?

    Don't really see the point of playing it back through if it will take a full playthrough to progress a level!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Clancy182
    [link] [comments]

    What would you bring from Borderlands 3 into Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:49 AM PST

    Idk if this has ever been asked but I'm always seeing posts and videos about what needs to be brought over from BL2 into BL3 (DPUH, Sham, Bee, etc.) What items and/or gameplay mechanics would you love to see put into BL2 that BL3 has?
    I'd love the fast travel from map option and the legendary *BLING* noise just to name a couple.

    submitted by /u/raloheh
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 (PS4) help to kill terramorphous

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:20 AM PST

    I'm trying to unlock the trophy did it All and have completed Every side Quest except for killing terramorphous, i only just found out you have to do All the side Quest in the same playthough, so is there a frindly soul who can kill terramorphous for me in normal mode? (i'm only lvl 36 on the character)

    submitted by /u/Androklesthegreat
    [link] [comments]

    Help? More of suggestions.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    I am playing BL2 on PS4 and I am going to start UVHM. How do I gear up? My character is Salvador. I am level 50. Do I just go into UVHM or spend time trying to get gear? I also have the Commander Lilith DLC. Any help in appreciated.

    submitted by /u/joshderfer654
    [link] [comments]

    Not vibing with the Vault Hunters in BL3

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Hey guys I am currently thinking about doing another playthrough of Bl3, but I cannot decide on which VH to play as.

    I have played through the tutorial area and a bit more on each VH and I must say that although their skills are neato, I do not like their personality, they all feel a bit lackluster, except for Zane.

    Now I am wondering if you think that the other Vault Hunters get better later on (personality-wise) or if I should just bite the bullet and do another playthrough as my main man Zane.

    Any comments and help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TaskMeistro
    [link] [comments]

    Tales from the Borderlands Opinions (no spoilers please)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:26 AM PST

    At the recent Nintendo direct it was announced that Tales from the Borderlands would be coming to switch March. I have played 1,2 and am playing through the Pre-Sequel. I was wondering if Tales from the Borderlands is a good buy. No spoilers for the plot please

    submitted by /u/PhyrexianBread
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary collection on switch

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:42 AM PST

    This may seem obvious, but how do I get access to the handsome collection on switch? I bought the collection brand new but I can't seem to find a download code or something, what do I do

    submitted by /u/II_ZXYGN_II
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the pre sequel get so much hate?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:52 AM PST

    I mean its obviously not as good as bl2 but its still really fun. Tbh the pre sequel is imo in some aspects even better than bl3.

    submitted by /u/thrasher_basher69
    [link] [comments]

    HELP for a Borderlands 3 newbie on PS5 : items not scaling in sanctuary shops ??

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:33 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I just started Borderlands 3 on PS5 and played a character up till level 10 where I had a gamebreaking bug using the activity cards (DO NOT USE activity cards on PS 5 btw, but that's another topic...)

    I started another character after erasing my saves, I'm level 9 now, but all the vending machines sell level 4 items in the Drought, and only level 2 items at the base (where lilith and vaughn are). During my 1st playtrhrough, I'm pretty sure those machines were scaling with my level : they were definitely selling items higher than LEVEL 2.

    I read that Sanctuary vending machines scaled with player level so.... what gives ?

    submitted by /u/Redditlurker_69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment