• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Borderlands Here's an actual unpopular opinion for once: Borderlands 2 is my least favorite of the main borderlands games.

    Borderlands Here's an actual unpopular opinion for once: Borderlands 2 is my least favorite of the main borderlands games.


    Here's an actual unpopular opinion for once: Borderlands 2 is my least favorite of the main borderlands games.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Now let me explain. I'm well aware of how incredible the game is, the story is great, the characters are great, quotable dialog is plentiful, and even the not so great DLCs are fun. But I can't help but be put off by the end game grind. Cheesing boss after boss, farming for the right version of your gear ove and over, and doing digistruct peak 10 times is overbearing in my opinion.

    TPS doesn't have as much content or as memorable environments, but the character work and unique skill trees combined with arguably the best DLC pre-BL3 give it way more replayability to me.

    BL3 may be unpolished with more than a few story hiccups, but its smooth gunplay, improvements from launch, and some consistently outstanding DLCs leave me exciting for what's coming.

    The original may not have aged extraordinarily well, and it may not have too much of a story, but something about the drab environments and lack of npc chatter make it so relaxing to play. Even with no knowledge of the game someone can easily just sit down and play, which I appreciate vastly.

    Edit: added a less vague reason for BL1

    submitted by /u/thabsolutebagel
    [link] [comments]

    What's the difference between the og borderlands and the borderlands GOTY

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:00 AM PST

    I was looking at the Xbox sales and I saw Borderlands GOTY for £8. I've got the one from the xbox 360 on my xbox one and i'm just wondering what's the difference between the two.

    I know that it comes with the dlc but what else? Thinking about pickin it up.

    submitted by /u/TWG200403
    [link] [comments]

    Does Borderlands 1 on PS3 still work online? Are different versions compatible?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:54 PM PST

    1) I want to play BL1 campaign online with a friend. Is it still possible?

    2) I just bought the Game of the Year edition, will my friend need to buy this version too or can we play together even if he buys the standard version?

    3) Is it simple to set up online coop? Looking for games fun to play online coop that are as easy as possible to launch, so any recommendations welcome! I recently learnt that Dark Souls can be played online coop, but setting it up sounds very cumbersome for the quick plug & play that I need.

    submitted by /u/FewHornet6
    [link] [comments]

    Favroite character

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:16 PM PST

    What is your favroite borderlands character

    submitted by /u/dovah_omegaMC
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 or 2 little nuzlocke rule idea.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:46 PM PST

    You are only allowed to pick up one gun/shield per area. And buy one gun per machine per area. When you respawn all things equipped must be dropped and you cannot pick the items back up, and you can only sell once per machine per area.

    submitted by /u/Tom2Tom2005
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 on Switch error

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:39 PM PST

    Hey Vault Hunters,

    If you're getting an error on your Switch starting the game "The software was closed because an error occurred". I've got a ticket open with 2K and will post what they say here.

    submitted by /u/theghostofr
    [link] [comments]

    Possible solo with Maya’s motion skill tree?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:31 PM PST

    I think the extra augmentations to phaselock make it possible but it seems to pale in comparison to the other two. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Are the purple skill trees out

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:22 PM PST

    I noticed ok YouTube videos I just saw people mention a 4th skill tree and I don't have it on my account and am confused I'm going on right now to see if it was a glitch

    submitted by /u/Im13butihatefortnite
    [link] [comments]

    Windows defender saying that borderlands2.exe is a trojan

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:26 PM PST

    I played the game for a while, and now Windows Defender keeps saying that the file Borderlands2.exe is a trojan called "Emotet!ibt", when I try to use the BL hex tool to make some modifications to the game, he says that it is not possible to apply the modifications because the file has some type of virus, the most I installed was a translation for the game, and even uninstalling it the problem continues

    submitted by /u/NekroosTW
    [link] [comments]

    I totally forgot how much I loved The "Overcompensater"!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:01 PM PST

    Firing up BL2 and had that shotgun equipped I forget how much I loved it, It always cracked me up AND it was a pretty good shotty. I wish they would bring it over to BL3, they did with the infinities Flakker Maggie etc..

    submitted by /u/WhippetRun
    [link] [comments]

    Just 100%'d Borderlands 2

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:30 AM PST

    Friend told me to try out Borderlands a few years ago, and today I have finally gotten all achievements! I'd post a screenshot, but it appears they aren't allowed here, RIP.

    submitted by /u/Divine-Space
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new borderlands player

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Recently purchased all 4 borderlands games and have never played any of them, I wanna play them in correct order for the best experience in the story and lore. Should I go 1, pre sequel, 2 and then 3? Plus any tips or tricks for a borderlands newb would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/shmarcussss
    [link] [comments]

    What do you like more in terms of lore/story/worldbuilding in Borderlands, Corporation, or Eridian?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:34 PM PST

    I'm replaying BL3 and got to think about the story again. Just like last time, I found myself very much enjoy the Maliwan-Atlas's War and was very bored when it comes to the Eridian stuff at the end of a game(which is the worst time for a player to become disinterest in the story. Guess that explain why it left a bad taste in my mouth the first time I beat the game).

    It got me thinking that maybe Borderlands' strength in terms of the story lies more on the corporate side, the (mostly)parody of a dystopian megacorp that immoral and powerful, the drama between people at the top, the middleman bureaucrats, and the boot on the ground(best example in Tales from Borderlands).

    On the other hand, while it got enough uniqueness to call its own, the Eridian is more or less a play straight on the powerful ancient civilization that leaves a cryptic warning to something something in the future trope. It got enough flavor to seem interesting when it was the background of the McGuffin chase, but I found it not quite as entertaining when it became the forefront of the story.

    What do you guys think? Do you find Eridian lore interesting and want to learn more, or do you prefer Borderlands to be a bit more mundane with corporate war or spaghetti western like in the DLC?

    submitted by /u/Starheart24
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Collection not downloading?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:09 PM PST

    So I was re-downloading Borderlands: The Handsome Collection ps4 hard copy onto my Ps5 recently, and it was going great! Until, the download suddenly stopped and said the download just "suddenly Stopped" without any other recommendations besides restart your ps5 and clean you disc for any dirt (which I already have lots of times). I am running out of options and I wouldn't like to re-buy the game.

    P.S. The download stopped while it was getting all the DLC downloaded, I am able to play the base game without any problems yet I don't have access to any DLC, I haven't downloaded the commander Lilith DLC or HD texture pack yet because I am afraid its going to mess something up.

    submitted by /u/These_Assist6433
    [link] [comments]

    Finally picking up this series after 1,150 hours of Destiny 2

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:24 PM PST

    For the longest time, I've been wanting to pick this game up as I've heard great things about it. Today I installed Borderlanda GOTY Enhanced so I can play it when I get the chance. Are there any tips that you guys could give me? Any game sense from Destiny 2 that I could use?

    submitted by /u/Overson_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Beginner

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    I am just starting on Borderlands. I've been playing the first game for the last couple days, but I'm not doing too hot. I picked Mordecci. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Wheres_my_H2S04
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY stopped loading??

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    So I have played Borderlands on my laptop for months with absolutely no problems.

    Now I go to load a character and it does the loading screen and the teleport noise... but then the screen goes black. There's still sound but if I click my mouse it claims it's "not responding" and closes.

    I verified all the files on steam and everything checked out. I updated all my computer stuff, still nothing.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/VegasRonin
    [link] [comments]

    So what's the deal with these "red text" weapons?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:34 PM PST

    I noticed a few from missions but I just got a blue sniper called a kobra while I was on the way to kill pete again. Are they like super rare or something?

    submitted by /u/Gage_Unruh
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:32 PM PST

    How do i boot the DLC? Just finished my first playthrough, so what can i do? Or is it better to just keep leveling up?

    submitted by /u/elSomilla
    [link] [comments]

    4 New Heads and 1 New Skin Per Character (?)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:08 AM PST

    Got on Borderlands 3 last night and noticed that I'm missing 4 heads and a skin on my Zane when I previously owned all cosmetics.

    Has anyone on PC checked out the files/item database to find out what they are and if they're obtainable?

    submitted by /u/WrittenOffski
    [link] [comments]

    missing challenges for Blood Love and Tentacles?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:28 AM PST

    I've completed all of the hunts, collected Gaiges gifts, and finished the statue, but the game is still listing one or two missing challenges on every area. what am I missing here? there's no quest markers on the maps either.

    submitted by /u/skivian
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble connecting on pc

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:45 AM PST

    Hey! So I've recently purchased an Asus ROG Strix G15 and I'm having trouble getting games to connect to steam I believe. The games I've tried so far are all of the borderlands games and a free to play game on steam called scribble it! I have connected the companies about this problem and I haven't been able to get anywhere with them. I have tried allowing apps through the firewall, I've checked my ISP, and I've even uninstalled steam and reinstalled all of the games just to be sure. I also have an 8 year old laptop that can connect online with these games if that helps any. Please help if you can and thank you!

    submitted by /u/LikeSonyD
    [link] [comments]

    What’s good?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:31 PM PST

    I'm wondering what's the meta haven't played since the week after the dlc4 update and wondering if the reflux or the kaoson are still meta and I'm down to use anyone as I have all characters at lv 65

    submitted by /u/Im13butihatefortnite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment