• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Borderlands If only: DLC ideas

    Borderlands If only: DLC ideas


    If only: DLC ideas

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    I know that TPS was not planned to have many story DLC, but I can only imagine the following DLC, note that all of this is before the Claptastic Voyage:

    • Hyperion invasion of New Haven. From the perspective of Wilhelm. Boss battles will be Bl1 vault hunters as Lilith mentioned that they couldn't defeat Wilhelm.

    • Taking over Lynchwood. From the perspective of Jack and Nisha. Maybe take over from another sherif who has a pet that could act as a vault monster type scenario.

    • Retirement of Athena. Maybe she needs to go look for Janey springs after she went missing while on a salvage run. Find her being captured by remnants of the lost legion or even just another anti hyperion company like Tediore, on the moon.

    Have just been playing a lot of TPS lol

    submitted by /u/JacksonTeoh91
    [link] [comments]

    I wish they made games like Borderlands still

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Like the title says, I wish games like Borderlands One were still a thing. I love all the Borderlands games, including 3, but imo they are VERY different experiences and very different games at their core (especially 3).

    Borderlands 1 was a proper Looter RPG with proficiencys, health kits, and all.

    If anyone knows of any more recent games that might fall in a similar avenue feel free to enlighten me!

    submitted by /u/WellKnownAlias
    [link] [comments]

    What exacly I can't get access to without online membership?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    I am thinking of downloading the game and I am already gonna delete most of my games to do it so I want to know if I will get my money's worth without playing online

    submitted by /u/Bug-trainer-Dennis
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with "Who you gonna call?" trophy on PS3

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:04 PM PST

    I need somebody with 2 controllers to jump into my game for 30 seconds so that I can turn in the quest and get the last trophy I need for the platinum. Please help me!

    submitted by /u/RainingGiraffes28
    [link] [comments]

    When should I read the comics?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:21 PM PST

    I'm enjoying the franchise and I want to read the comics! Just so I don't spoil something for myself. After what game or before what game, should I read the comics?

    submitted by /u/obeyer10
    [link] [comments]

    (Borderlands 1)Game got corrupt, any way to get fast exp?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:15 PM PST

    I've been playing with my bro in split screen, we both got to level 20 but then my game went and got corrupt, I've made a new character who is now lvl13, i want to get back to lvl 20 so i can start playing with my bro in an equal playing field, help please.

    submitted by /u/Forsaken-Budget-4625
    [link] [comments]

    Just started BL3 and I cannot find the answers to these problems

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:40 PM PST

    This game does not really give you a lot of info. I bought whatever the best super deluxe crazy version was because it was half off. I got all the DLC and stuff - but it says I got some type of XP and loot boost with it....how do I activate those!?

    Every now and then I get a status bar in the top left corner - one I can remember is Looting the Six Galaxies - what do those do?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Sandman705
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Broken Hearts

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:20 PM PST

    So the event for Halloween was set so that completing it with one character unlocked things for everyone. Is the broken hearts campaign the same, or will I need to do it 4 times? Can anyone confirm?

    submitted by /u/NiteTrades
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get engaged in this franchise?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:40 AM PST

    If yes, why? (I am a switch player) can I always play with other people online or in split screen?

    submitted by /u/Bug-trainer-Dennis
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty Hard Borderlands Games Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Hello, I would like to share a quiz that I've made about Broderlands. It features 20 rather hard questions about every Borderlands maing game released up till this point. I think it will be a challenge even for the most dedicated players. I would love if you could check it out and give me feedback about how well you did, if you liked it and so on. You can check it out here - http://www.quiz-corner.com/borderlands-games-knowledge-quiz/

    submitted by /u/Mohammadalipk
    [link] [comments]

    Out For Blood not working

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    So I put all five points into out for blood yet when blood wing hits enemies I'm getting no health back. I even have 5 points in bird of prey so it can attack 6 targets. So I'm confused as to why I'm getting literally no health back. I also have five points into swift strike so the damage is higher, meaning my health gain should be noticeable definitely. Any one else encounter this?

    submitted by /u/SatanicAardvark
    [link] [comments]

    Where to farm icebreaker victory rush?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:33 PM PST

    I want to farm the icebreaker victory rush for a build, but i don't know who it drops. Does anyone know??

    submitted by /u/Dreamboy101
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire February 17th

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:51 AM PST

    C9CJT-H5R6S-CXCRH-RJ3TB-WHW5T

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 Missions from Hell - any personal picks?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:40 AM PST

    A while back, I beat the Mad Mel boss. It was pain. He had a legion of Outrunners to kill you beforehand, most of them rocket outrunners, and then when it came time to fight him, he had two additional rocket outrunners backing him up, he himself took a good amount of rockets due to an insane amount of armour, and he fired rockets, adding to the pain train.

    Now, I'm on the mission where you have to fight Krom. You end up in a hellhole populated by turrets, auto-turrets, and ROCKET TURRETS, and that's only the first part before Krom's Canyon. You are constantly getting fragged left and right, a good chunk of enemies are Badass Raiders, who are insanely cheap, there are possible turrets, and it's enough to drive the strongest Vault Hunter insane.

    I decided to post this here so I could vent about these Missions from Hell, but I want to know YOUR Missions from Hell in Borderlands 1. What makes you guys tick? What was the mission that made you hurl your keyboard/controller at the wall? Please post below.

    submitted by /u/BennytehBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Fishslap vs cryo recurring hex

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:34 AM PST

    I'm messing about with a cryo melee amarra and I have a fish slap, but it's corrosive

    Would i be better off just running cryo hex over corrosive fish slap till the revenge of the cartels comes around again?

    submitted by /u/just_another_run
    [link] [comments]

    Ryan Reynolds as Handsome Jack?!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:14 PM PST

    Anyone else think Ryan Reynolds would be the perfect Handsome Jack? He's got the charisma, the sarcasm, good looks etc. I think he'd be the perfect Handsome Jack!

    submitted by /u/SEC0ND-S0N619
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 ultra hd pack

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:22 AM PST

    So i downloaded the ultra hd pack on ps4. If i delete it will i lose my save? I have the handsome collection btw.

    submitted by /u/mk2user
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands goty disc xbox one not 'remastered/enhanced'

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:05 PM PST

    I went I bought the disc because it was on sale and haven't played the game in a while. When I went to install it was just the normal game not remastered

    submitted by /u/zackdoesmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Should I just do one playthrough of each game to get to Borderlands 3 or do multiple playthroughs of each game?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:00 PM PST

    I am playing through all the borderlands games solo and I'm getting towards the end of the main campaign for borderlands one but don't know if I should start another player through level before the DLC or just put the DLC for the content and move on to the next game, and then I'm not sure how to approach play Bl2 or the pre sequel either. I'm a player that likes to do everything the first time around but I don't think that's how these games should be played from what I read. I also have no idea if I should rush borderlands 3 when I get to it just so I can get to endgame

    submitted by /u/ImMrSprinkles69
    [link] [comments]

    I need suggestions on who I should level up next

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:18 PM PST

    So, I started playing borderlands 3 just over a month ago and I love it. After playing years of destiny, this game feels like more of a looter shooter than that game could ever be, especially now. I love the fact that with the right builds in this game you can absolutely shred everything in a matter of seconds, although im not there yet as the skill trees and weapon combos still feel a bit complicated to me. I main Amara and im doing pretty good in mayhem 10 boss fights. I want to start Zane or Moze next, and just want suggestions on who to pick.

    submitted by /u/Samsonite90210
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment