• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Borderlands If someone's played the Vita port of Borderlands 2, can you give us some of your thoughts about the experience?

    Borderlands If someone's played the Vita port of Borderlands 2, can you give us some of your thoughts about the experience?


    If someone's played the Vita port of Borderlands 2, can you give us some of your thoughts about the experience?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    I've always wanted to get my hands on the Vita port, but never had the chance.

    submitted by /u/winslow-revolving
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x issue

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:49 PM PST

    My game won't load anymore since the servers were down anyone else having this issue, I've restarted the game/console hard reset even re installed it but still won't load.

    submitted by /u/Boppa813
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a Brick

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Hey folks,

    I've just picked up a copy of Borderlands, and I am torn between a blaster Brick or pistols Mordecai.

    My only issue with Brick is his action skill. I've heard that it is almost pointless to punch enemies in Playthrough 2.5. So, I was wondering if there was a way to make a Brick that utilizes the regen he gets from his action skill while still having plenty of points in his tank and blaster trees. I'm also worried that his regen from berserk won't hold up in later parts of the game either.

    I'm really bummed about Brick because I loved Krieg so much.

    Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Grubbnar

    submitted by /u/Grubbnar
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary class mods

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:32 AM PST

    Is it possible for legendary class mods to drop on normal mode?

    submitted by /u/Resident_Voice_5134
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1: Zombie Island DLC Dead Haven Freeze

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:13 PM PST

    I know I must be the last person still playing borderlands 1 on an xbox 360, but my girlfriend and I just got it a couple weeks ago and enjoyed finishing the game (twice), so we decided to get the DLC.

    We got the zombie island/jakob's cove DLC but we found when we returned to Dead Haven after our first visit, the game would freeze after being there a couple minutes and we can't get back to the Xbox home (the game is downloaded to an external drive, it's not on a disk). Generally, it freezes after we encounter 2-3 badass tankensteins, just after the entrance.

    Is there anything we can do to help it?

    submitted by /u/the_gwyd
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire March 3rd

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:23 AM PST

    5953J-CRFXS-KFCRZ-6TJB3-3J3ZR

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    is the commander Lilith DLC on switch still broken?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:02 PM PST

    I want to play it on the switch as I really like it on PC. However I've heard it can brick the game, has that been fixed, or is it still broken.

    submitted by /u/Live_cucumber
    [link] [comments]

    does shooting your feet with the logans gun make you faster?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    it feels like it

    submitted by /u/wow_your_still_alive
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc help

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    I own borderlands 3 physically on ps4 (pro) and have both the season 1 & 2 season pass.

    The problem is that even though it says my dlc is installed and downloaded, i can't access it and in the game it says i don't have it, and for whatever reason all my dlc for borderlands 3 seems to be attached to my digital copy of the borderlands handsome jack collection.

    I tried everything i could think of.

    I tried deleting both and re-installing everything.

    I tried restoring my license.

    I tried restarting the ps4.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on what could possibly help solve my problem, please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/Mawl0ck
    [link] [comments]

    1 trophy left for platinum on bl1 remastered

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    I only have the can't we get BEYOND the thunderdome achievement left can anyone help? Im on PlayStation, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Codghost123
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need an SD card to download the 35 gb ?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    I mean if I need one JUST for the 35 gb download required or for the Leftovers gb from my system memory

    submitted by /u/Bug-trainer-Dennis
    [link] [comments]

    PS3 TPS

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:49 AM PST

    If anyone still plays, I could use a hand with the Invincible Sentinel TVHM.

    submitted by /u/Moonka83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment