• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Borderlands How can I get my character saves from the BL2 I got for free from PS Plus to the BL2 I recently bought from the store?

    Borderlands How can I get my character saves from the BL2 I got for free from PS Plus to the BL2 I recently bought from the store?


    How can I get my character saves from the BL2 I got for free from PS Plus to the BL2 I recently bought from the store?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:35 PM PST

    I got the Handsome Collection when it was a PS Plus game of the month a couple years back and played Gaige throughout the entire base game and all the dlcs bar the latest one. I haven't renewed my PS Plus in a while because I dont really play any online games and havent really been interested in the monthly games they offered so I used my remaining money to buy the handsome collection while it was on sale as well as the Commander Lillith DLC. However when I bought it, I had to download it from my library which was weird since I already had the PS+ one already downloaded(but not playable since I dont have PS+). I downloaded it anyway and deleted the other version and when I opened it to play, I didnt have any of my old character saves including my lvl 65 Gaige. Is my Gaige save gone since I deleted the version I played it on? Can I get the save back if I purchase PS Plus and redownload my old handsome collection?

    submitted by /u/tamunti02
    [link] [comments]

    How important is it to play the previous games before Tales from the Borderlands?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Which ones do I need to play and which ones can I skip?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/The_King_of_Okay
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Gaige crashing constantly in multiplayer

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:40 AM PST

    TL:DR playing Gaige in multiplayer seems to cause crashes, usually during a lightning effect. How can I make it stop?

    Running pretty modern stuff, Ryzen 5800x, RTX3070, I figured I could max every slider on this game right? Well bullet decals often yields "out of video memory" errors. Ok, fine, Gaige DOES tend to make a lot of bullet holes. We can live with lowering that graphical option. The really annoying thing? Well, when I try to connect to a multiplayer lan game (me and the girlfriend, identical spec computers) it seems the game will straight up freeze, usually when a lightning effect was triggered.

    This doesn't happen in single player, I played like an hour with no crashes at all, however as soon as we do a lan game no matter who hosts we get maybe 15 minutes in and one of us freezes.

    We are both connected to the same router and my internet is pretty decent... And we played several hours with a friend from overseas, one of us would constantly crash but they would be fine so maybe the hardware is just too new? I've tried reducing nearly every graphic setting to minimum but it always results in the same - one of us will have like a 20% chance to crash when the lightning effect gets triggered. Any ideas what we can try to fix this?

    Things I've tried so far:
    Updating the game (both through Epic Game Store)
    Updating windows
    Updating Nvidia drivers
    Turning down literally every graphic setting to minimum and the resolution down to 1080p

    I even tried removing the skills that cause electric damage and using non electric weapons which helps but its not perfect and we still will randomly crash, usually my client will hang and the girlfriend will be left fighting for her life until I can log out, log back in, start up Epic, launch BL2, and rejoin her game. We really enjoy playing games together but this is getting super frustrating. If you guys can provide any recommendations I'll gladly try them.

    submitted by /u/JonPileot
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a new game +?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    I'm playing BL 1 GOTY enhanced on pc and I really like it but since I'm playing solo I'm doing all the side quests to stay leveled. Is there a way I can keep my level or anything and be able to play the game solo without doing the side quests so I can experience the story from start to finish ( when I'm done doing my current play through of course.)

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    Did I beat borderlands 1? What do I do next.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:49 PM PST

    I just turned in the vault key to tannis. I need to do the dlc still so what order should I do those in. Also how do I start my second playthough.

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished TLOF and my kid needs a zombie fix

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Have 3 op8 toons but plan on starting form the word go for my daugher. She is 3 ane love action, I'm thinking siren, but what do you all think?

    submitted by /u/jdirt3201
    [link] [comments]

    Which one first?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:15 PM PST

    I bought the pre sequel and borderlands 2 bundle. A buddy is coming over tonight and neither one of us ever played borderlands. Which one should I start with?

    submitted by /u/leafyreturns
    [link] [comments]

    multiplayer???

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:05 PM PST

    I've played every borderlands game and im wanting to do a playthrough on bl1 on pc and I was wanting to do a fresh multiplayer run

    submitted by /u/Saleencryst
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know any good lore videos?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:26 AM PST

    I love borderlands 1 and I'm going to play the second one next but I really want to find a good lore video. Or a Lore series or that spares no detail.

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    Need a multiplayer

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:38 AM PST

    looking for anyone who is willing to do a play through on borderlands 1 2 or 3

    submitted by /u/Worried_Scene1215
    [link] [comments]

    i fucked up bad maybe

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:13 PM PST

    ok so i wanted to do a hellborn kreig build with flame of the firehawk being set on fire all the time and being invinceable basically when my shields down. but i got the version of the shield that is inflammable. this was during my second playthrough so i got the one that was lvl requirement 30-50 or whatever. is there a way i can get the shield that isn't inflammable or do i have to do it all over again and am basically fucked. thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/burghammr
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Weapon Equip Slot SDU in borderlands 1

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:15 PM PST

    So I am playing CO-OP with my GF on BL: GOTYE on the switch. We got to the part of the game where we get the third weapon slot however for whatever reason when I went to turn in the quest she didn't get it. Is this a known issue or does anyone know how to resolve it?

    submitted by /u/NoParking206
    [link] [comments]

    What order should I play the DLCS?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    For bl1, bl2, and TPS. I just finished the story for bl1 so that's most important but it would be nice to know the order for the others aswell.

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    Why does level scaling feel off in 2nd playthrough? Bl1

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:01 PM PST

    I'm playing the 2nd playthrough of Bl1 on a siren character and it's going quick, like there was no struggle or challenge due to everything beong like 5-7lvl below me. But now i've completed the main story again and every enemy is now higher lvl than me and are now tough to kill and give a good proper challenge.

    But why put the lvl scaling change here? Like i'm done with the main game area and probs won't visit it again, so i see no point in killing anything here. The same with weapons, i finished the game again with the same weapons I started the playthrough with and now i'm starting to get higher lvl weapons right at the end of the game.

    I feel like to make the 2nd playthrough challenging they should've slowly scaled more with the player and not stuck at a set lvls behind them throughout the game. The game could've at least put more harder enemies such as badasses more often into the world, as i only got the occasional badass spiderants or crimson lance.

    I'm not hating the game, i'm just confused why enemies now become harder when there's nothing left to complete. (Except maybe challenges)

    submitted by /u/TWG200403
    [link] [comments]

    Buffing Conundrum

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:53 PM PST

    So I just started playing bl3 (late, I know) but anyway, there was a jakobs gun, which uopon reloading had a chance to buff it. somehow I managed to make this buff persistent, between every gun I use, sniper, smg, pistol, assault rifle, I dont even have the gun in my inventory anymore.

    Is this a known glich/exploit or did I pick up a class mod I didnt realize would buff my weapons?

    submitted by /u/UnkreativHoch2
    [link] [comments]

    Need tips on xp farming in bltps Uvhm

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Just beaten the pre sequel on uvhm for the first time and was wondering if anyone had tips on xp farming because the darksiders don't give nearly enough

    submitted by /u/th_tlord
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find mission!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Well hello there!

    I'm looking to complete all the secondary missons on bl2, but i can't find this particular one. Does anyone know? The mission is from Torgue dlc, when you sort it by region it appears in the crater and the text says "Don't be late" (It's the translation from the spanish version). Does anyone have a clue?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/theJoTaP
    [link] [comments]

    I'm wondering on 100% requirements for the first game

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Ok so right now I'm in the middle of 100% Doom eternal and I thought borderlands would be good to do next

    So my main question is what do you guys consider the 100% requirements for borderlands 1

    submitted by /u/R3dH00d_09
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a sub just for the first game?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:05 AM PST

    I get that it's a 12 year old game, but damn I need a better fix than the slight trickle of relevant posts this sub gets anymore.

    submitted by /u/TheArgonianKing
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Crawmerax for trophy

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:41 AM PST

    Would anybody mind giving me a hand killing Craw so I can get the trophy and finish the Knoxx DLC? Or failing that would anybody mind if I join in their game while they are farming him?

    submitted by /u/Zenom
    [link] [comments]

    just found a exploit to trap hyperus and kill him

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:53 PM PST

    So I was killing hyperius for the first time tonight and was getting my ass kicked. Thats when I found this amazing discovery about hyperius.

    once you take out hyperius's bots, hide behind the pillar at the entrance to his arena. Wait for him to jump to where your hiding and run to the other side of the pillar. Then watch as hyperius runs into the pillar helplessly as you grind his healthbar down.

    is this a known strat? idk but I orgasmed when I found this out.

    photo of exploit

    submitted by /u/wow_your_still_alive
    [link] [comments]

    Howdy ho, Hunterinos

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Hey there, Just looking for anyone keen for a playthrough of Bl3, I've recently been watching various content creators and streams of players running with allegiance playthroughs and its envoked that Borderlands love in me again. I'm keen to give that a go or even just a regular run but a large portion (if not all) of the xbox L4G's are just Annoit huntings or beggars.

    It's my first time using reddit, and fair warning, I'm an Aussie, other than that I more than welcome any. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/CptBarrel
    [link] [comments]

    Does Borderlands 3 ever go on sale?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:32 AM PST

    After years with a low end laptop, I finally got myself a decent gaming laptop (not top of the line, but I'm no longer worried if I can play games, where before I always had to check). But that meant my gaming budget went to almost zero. So I have to wait for sales, and even then it will be tight for some (long) time.

    Does Borderlands 3 ever go on sale? If so, what is the best version to get? Should I just try to get the base game, and then eventually get the DLC, or should I wait to get everything in one package?

    Thank you for the help.

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    Cant access revenge of cartels, it’s not even in main menu

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:26 AM PST

    In borderlands 3, I was playing revenge of the cartels when it first came out but it crashed mid game. After it crashed, it was gone. Now it's NO WHERE to be found. Not in main menu, not in options, not in missions logs, NO WHERE. I've talked to Maurice so many times and nothing :( What can I do to fix this?!

    Ps- yes I've waited this long hahahaha I gave up trying for months & months because I stopped caring but now I have nothing left to do in the game.

    submitted by /u/CommonGal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment