• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Borderlands What is your favourite quote from any of the games?

    Borderlands What is your favourite quote from any of the games?


    What is your favourite quote from any of the games?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Mine is "Stairs? Nooooooooooo!"

    submitted by /u/RapidRocket2211
    [link] [comments]

    So Gearbox just got bought/merged with Embracer Group (THQ Nordic)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:28 PM PST

    welp.

    This will be interesting.

    submitted by /u/darwin-in-space
    [link] [comments]

    Did the level cap for Pre-Sequel get raised?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:40 PM PST

    I loaded up the presequel today and noticed something odd: I was gaining XP at level 70. I kept going, and got one of my characters to level 71. I got a skill point and everything. Playing with all DLC& no mods.

    submitted by /u/Dharga_pie
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith with a double anarchy is just insane

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Are there any other smgs I should be on the lookout for?Apart from the hellfire I've had eyes only for the Anarchy smg and the damage is almost laughable. I'm coming upto level 60 and the game for me is easy mode with this gun. Are Anarchys the best smgs in Borderlands 1 or are there others that are more powerful?

    submitted by /u/EvilPenguin90
    [link] [comments]

    Did BL3 get easier in the last 6 months???

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:29 PM PST

    So I basically quit playing BL3 after finishing dlc 3 and went back to BL1,2 and PreS. Decided to try it again and started a new Zane. (previously I had all four characters leveled up to at least 57). I just beat Katagawaball at level 17 with a level 8 Hellwalker in about 30 seconds.

    submitted by /u/sinjinerd
    [link] [comments]

    Feel like I’m just missing something?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:43 PM PST

    So I never played Borderlands before this weekend I decided to download the bundle where I get all three games. I've played for maybe 8-10 hours but the missions I'm on now I just keep getting smoked or running out of ammo before I can finish. Am I missing something when it comes to leveling or inventory management? I just kind of feel like I'm stuck at the moment and haven't gotten pretty much anywhere in the game so far.

    submitted by /u/scrant0nstrang1er
    [link] [comments]

    Winter farming

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:58 AM PST

    It have been awhile since I played bl2 fully. For the winter dlc trsin chest farm. Do I need to turn in the quest to do the farm or is it only for pc to farm?

    submitted by /u/king-ExDEATH
    [link] [comments]

    Krieg

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:38 PM PST

    I'm finally doing a play through as Krieg and I have to say he's by far the most fun VH I've played.

    Can you imagine how awesome it would be to play Krieg in BL3? Just the better movement mechanics (sliding, mantling) alone would make for such fun gameplay. And oh Lordy, the face-puncher....

    submitted by /u/Dashiz206
    [link] [comments]

    Tales from the borderlands for ps4

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Hey y'all! Does anyone know where I can get a copy of tales from the borderlands for ps4. I know it isn't all on the PlayStation store anymore and I haven't been able to find any hard copies. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Serious-Elderberry
    [link] [comments]

    Game with Fame Steam Achievement

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Can someone help me get this? Trying to top off the 100% on Steam

    submitted by /u/xAkumu
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem 11 am I missing something?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:58 PM PST

    So I just got season pass 1 a few days ago, just finished the dlc's and wanted to start getting into the higher mayhem levels. I've got some mayhem 10 gear but I still feel like I cant touch anything. I see videos of people killing bosses in just a few mags but I try the same boss with the same gear/skills and barely deal a few pixels of damage. I'm going for a crit/fade away Fl4k build any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Cytho
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Lockdown Palace SDU upgrade, Xbox One GOTY edition.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Is the SDU upgrade in the Lockdown Palace (of the Secret Armory of General Knoxx) a guaranteed reward in playthrough 2 if you get a grenade mod from the claptrap in Playthrough 1?

    submitted by /u/RECollector0912
    [link] [comments]

    Super Marcus Sweep

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:54 AM PST

    I went into the room... I'm on Xbox1 so can't use WillowTree or save wizard. Can anyone help me please?

    submitted by /u/Medical-Book4332
    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax The Invincible - BL1 X360

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:23 AM PST

    Tips for this mother****** ? I just die, die and die

    submitted by /u/titixbox
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry I tried searching for an answer but couldn't find any. I don't have PS Plus, my friend does. If we wanna play together in Borderlands 1 on PS4 would I need PS plus? If not, can someone guide me to how we can play together if we live in different places? Can we place local coop?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:35 PM PST

    So I got Borderlands 1 and I wanna play with a friend. But I don't have PS Plus so I was wondering how we would be able to play together if I don't have PS Plus. Can we play local coop if we don't live in the same place? If not, how would we play together? Also, does he need to own the game for me to play with him? Or is me owning the game enough?

    submitted by /u/lbsypl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment