• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Borderlands [BL2] [PC] Busted Game?

    Borderlands [BL2] [PC] Busted Game?


    [BL2] [PC] Busted Game?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Just started a playthrough with my friend, and the game bugged twice. The first time, when we raised Claptrap on the crane, he got stuck and wouldn't move so we had to redo the area. With the second time was going into Sancutary, the guy wouldn't open the gate and we had to exit and reload the area. This has never happened, although the last time I played was a few years ago, has anyone else been experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/ArialElie
    [link] [comments]

    DLC guns

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    is there a way to equip a DLC gun without owing the DLC because during a play through with my friend we went through a DLC which I don't have and now I have DLC guns but I can't equip them.

    submitted by /u/PlazmaX098
    [link] [comments]

    first time

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    HELLO:,) I play on xbox and Ive had this game since it came out😂😂😂 Was wondering if theres anybody out there that wants to play it with me for the first time! All my friends have already completed it.

    submitted by /u/Icy_Building_2598
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a timer that if you go too fast killing a boss, it wont drop good loot?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Ive been grinding pain and terror, and with my flak, the kills are slower but i get atleast one legendary a kill, but with zane, I absolutely destroy him, and havent gotten a legendary in atleast 10 kills

    submitted by /u/testing35
    [link] [comments]

    I’m playing Roland and my friend is playing Mordecai, was wondering what some good legendary/unique weapons are for both our characters skill sets

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    eg: Roland with Ar/ shotgun/smg. Mordecai with snipers, pistols. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/NapkinFinger
    [link] [comments]

    BL3: The most fun character in solo

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Hey I'm finally going to play Borderlands 3, and I was struggling to pick my character. What character do you guys recommend for a solo player? I want my character to be as fun as possible, not necessarily the most OP meta character build or anything. Hope to hear your suggestions!

    submitted by /u/foodgasm_
    [link] [comments]

    Hornet Farm (Luck or no luck)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    so i have a 65 level moze and i'm playing in mayhem 11. i wanted to farm a new hornet since mine was lvl 62 from mayhem 5 (still competitive tho)

    and i started farming chupacabratch, i am not kidding i tried for like 100 times but damn thing didn't drop, the other chupa drops did drop multiple times though except hornet, not even once.

    buuuuut due to the fact that i farmed the huge ass ratch so many times, it did drop a Trevanator, Storm, Hellwalker (twice!), Infinity, Kaos, Brainstormer, Thunderball Fists and many more so i don't know if i'm unlucky or the opposite.

    so my question is, hornet doesn't drop from chupa anymore or what? and the grenade mod it drops started to drop with lower damage value within time, does anybody know why's that?

    submitted by /u/berkakar
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who still has/plays pre sequel

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    I need help beating the raid boss sentinel it is level 52 I am 49 I'm on Australian servers and playing on ps4

    submitted by /u/thefallegamer123
    [link] [comments]

    Borderland 2 PS4

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Im trying to farm Hyperius to get a lvl 76+ norfleet. can anyone help me beat him?

    submitted by /u/Qwerty-PimpJuice
    [link] [comments]

    The movie.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    As awful as it sounds I realized that it could be fun if Kevin hart is only playing Cl4pt4rap replaying his messages. There could be a different actor playing Roland that they introduce late into the film. Yes that is an awful at to introduce fan favourites, this is a video game movie so we can't expect much sadly

    submitted by /u/Zelinski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment