• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands GOTY Run 2021 so far

    Borderlands Borderlands GOTY Run 2021 so far


    Borderlands GOTY Run 2021 so far

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    So, I started another playthrough of Borderlands 1 this past week. I feel like this will be my quickest playthrough yet considering I have played through it multiple times in the past. I am trying to knock out all of the missions I can. Just over 8 hours in and Lilith is already level 28, knocked out all the missions in the Arid Badlands and have been running around Rust Commons, New Haven, etc. doing all those fun missions. I like how you can tell when you need to go focus on side missions since enemies can potentially destroy you if you aren't geared up well enough.

    Each time I play through this game, it is quite the ride. Getting to mess with different weapons and messing with the skill tree. It is also always fun to just listen to the dialogue between main characters and random characters out in the world.

    I cannot wait to keep this all going. Maybe even go for the Platinum this time!

    P.S. Gotta love that realistic turret feeling

    submitted by /u/StaticArbiter
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Borderlands 3 - SPOILERS!!!!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Just finished the BL3 story - I really enjoyed it. I actually teared up at the end when Lil sacrificed herself to join with the moon and "light the way" for Pandora. I just have one question - why do people say Ava is not "canon" with the story? Has this been officially confirmed by Gearbox, or are people just mad she got her Siren powers out of nowhere after Maya died?

    Ok I know what Guardian rank does - it crosses over to all characters much like Badass rank did in BL2. What about the bank? Are the weapons I store in there accessible to all my characters?

    submitted by /u/Sandman705
    [link] [comments]

    Is the crit op or am I just not finding the right guns.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    I need some input here cause I'm at 65 (moze) and I've tried a ton of guns so far, googled best guns in the game and what not, and nothing from what I can tell even compares to the amount of damage the crit can throw out. Feels like a delete button most of the time.

    submitted by /u/manks102
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Switch player, looking for fellow players!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    So, I've started playing Borderlands 2, playing Gaige, and I was wondering if anyone plays online? I'd like to get some help to acquire a good sniper rifle if possible.

    submitted by /u/AkiraOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to manually modify BLCMM to run properly with a copy from epic games?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Apparently the piracy protection in the program refuses to work with an epic games copy, is there any way to override this?

    submitted by /u/Ambersol13
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite starting area of each game?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Edit: i worded the title wrong. But yall know what i mean

    I haven't played BL3 yet, but I don't care about spoilers really, especially since we're talkin the very first parts of the games.

    Personally, the Fyrestone area is a bit dry (haha) compared to the rest. But Southern Shelf just drags on too long for my liking. TPS was fun and unique imo, but very linear compared to the others. I can't really decide which is my overall favorite

    submitted by /u/youngmaster0527
    [link] [comments]

    Does Bloodwing Get Better?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Yesterday I started playing the for the first time, Mordecai is my favorite out of the four so I pick him i reach level five, send out Bloodwing at an enemy and nothing, not even a scratch so I level up three more times and he still misses the enemy most of the time and when he actually hits its just a bit of damage, I was expecting the effectiveness of Gaige's Deathtrap, or FL4K's pets i know this is an old game so I wasn't expecting crazy shit like in two and three but I'm really disappointed. So my question is, am I doing something wrong, do I have to level up further so that Bloodwing can actually shed some blood or should I just move on to Brick who is my second choice

    submitted by /u/AhegaoKaiju
    [link] [comments]

    Having a problem with mission way points coming up for optional missions on borderlands game of the year edition.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Hi I'm playing borderlands game of the year edition on ps4 and I accepted all of the side and bounty board missions that were available on playthrough 2 after I made it up to the story mission get some answers. After I made it up the the boss for that mission I wasn't a high enough level to beat the boss so I went back and accepted every side mission that was available. At this point I've already turned in a bunch but I'm trying to refrain from turning them in because I want to finish them all before turning them in but after I complete so many they way point don't show up any more so im wondering if this is a glitch or if the game is forcing me to turn in what I've already completed. In total i have 31 missions in progress and 9 completed. So if anyone can figure out or let me know what exactly is going on I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/GamerGirlCentral
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help farming Mick Zafford!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Hey, I was trying to set up a Mick Zafford farm, so I played the whole Clan Wars thing but I forgot to go to Lynchwood before the last mission. Is there anyway I can set my respawn there, by reseting the mission or going to Lynchwood through another place...? I'm ok messing with the game files if needed

    submitted by /u/FreMotta
    [link] [comments]

    Arms Race not extracting

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    So has there been any word on the Arms Race bug where gear won't extract? I just extracted a few shields and a few guns and nothing actually went into my bank so I'm wondering if there has been any word on getting that fixed? Oh, I'm on Steam btw.

    submitted by /u/DHunt88
    [link] [comments]

    Woah, I see what everyone means about BL3 now.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    I first discovered Borderlands when I was down during my first hip surgery 3 years ago. I played 1 > TPS > 2 in that order. Now I'm down on my second hip surgery to fix the first one and what better way to kick off recovery than playing BL3?! The answer is there's much better ways lol

    The claptrap humor is forced, the gameplay style is closer to COD or something than what I was expecting from BL. Idk, don't crucify me for that comparison. I've played 5 games in the past 3 years...those 3 above and 2 Mario games. Also, they kept claptrap around but they had a different person voice him.

    To me it's just...not Borderlands. I understand the same companies produced it but I really feel like a different team was working on this one. I'm not saying it's a bad game because I'm sure there's tons of people that love this game. I'm just saying this is definitely not what I was expecting out of a BL title.

    submitted by /u/DutchessActual
    [link] [comments]

    Does the diamond loot addition contain a $100 worth collectibles?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    My local gamestop has the xbox version on clearance for about $99 this was something I wasn't able to get at launch

    Granted I already have the super Deluxe edition That I got at launch but this has been torturing me every time I set foot in my local game stop and I am really trying to decide whether I should bite the bullet or just let it go.

    Would you say that it's worth it or to give it a hard pass?

    submitted by /u/Bleeper2000
    [link] [comments]

    B1 GOTY unplayable on coop

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Me and a friend have been playing B1 over online coop. It started off well, however the past couple of sessions have been plagued by massive lag spikes and rubberbanding so bad that it is almost unplayable.

    We are both playing the GOTY edition on the XSX. I have been streaming from my Xbox at the same time, however we have plenty of bandwidth so this shouldn't be a factor.

    Is this a known issue and is there anything we can do to try and improve performance?

    submitted by /u/Garg27
    [link] [comments]

    UCP Won't work?!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    I hate to be the 1500th post asking about the Patch but i have installed it tens of times before but this time i just cannot get it to work on either games.

    im 99.99% sure im doing everything correctly, I have hex edited the games with Hex Multitool, Hex edited manually and through BLCMM but nothing seems to work. When i type in "exec patch.txt" i get the message saying its running patch 4.1 even though it says im using the latest patch (5.0.3) in BLCMM (Yes i have redownloaded/replaced the patch).

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LakesideC
    [link] [comments]

    There a way to skip the first play through with a new character?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Sooo just got a ps5 and wanted to make a new character but I REALLY don't wanna have to play through the whole game twice after I just did it with moze. Is there anyway to skip the first play through, or at least chunks of it so I can go straight to true vault hunter? For borderlands 3 fyi

    submitted by /u/manks102
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite psycho quote part 2.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Mine was "I POWDERED MY COCKATIEL FOR THE RIBCAGE SLAUGHTER" or at least that's what I thought he said.

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Pie-5328
    [link] [comments]

    How to get past level 50??

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell me how to past level 50 I been stuck

    submitted by /u/borderlandsfan1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a full list of manufacturer changes for BL2 reborn?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    Like the title says. For example, tediore grenades regenerating and bandit grenades having higher capacity, and Jakob's snipers having higher crit

    submitted by /u/Valyntine_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment