• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Borderlands What BL game have you been playing recently?

    Borderlands What BL game have you been playing recently?


    What BL game have you been playing recently?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    I'm new to PC gaming and I have been wanting to try a shooter out, so I figure BL would be a great place to start! Just curious as to what game the community has been playing recently :)

    submitted by /u/HunchoRel
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 - Looking to kill Terramorphous (PS4)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    I was hoping to find a high level player that can just nerf him; I've tried legit and don't really care about having the feeling of beating him fairly. I'm level 50, and have decent weapons but yeah. Hopefully someone can help me out? (PS4)

    submitted by /u/Previous-Smile-1429
    [link] [comments]

    :)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Anybody down for a maliwan takedown ps4-5?

    submitted by /u/UaeLover150
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I recently got borderlands legendary collection on switch and we're wondered if there any tips I should know.

    submitted by /u/Domikemerald
    [link] [comments]

    Should I do a second play through of the Pre-sequel or just move on to 3

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    I'm playing through the borderlands series for the first time and I've done 2 playthrough for both 1 and 2 but I'm debating if it's worth the time for pre-sequel since I kinda just want to dive into 3

    submitted by /u/ImMrSprinkles69
    [link] [comments]

    I have a switch but I want to play with non-randos or people just xp farming on my high level play through.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    It's my understanding the online is cross platform. Not sure if you can create a match and link with friends on other consoles, but I'm looking for people to play with. I have the collection on switch so I don't really care which game.

    submitted by /u/Phreyser
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Nintendo Switch audio issue still not fixed?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    I have been playing Borderlands 2 split screen co-op lately and discovered the most annoying issue, which I see was reported 9 months ago but there was no resolution found at the time: https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/gttt43/borderlands_2_for_nintendo_switch_audio_issue/

    The audio for voices when people speak to you over your communicator and from vending machines is unfiltered (does not have that crackly walkie talkie type sound) and as a result it is super loud, much louder than the other voices in the game. So if you turn voices down in the audio options, the other voices become way too soft. But as it stands, at default, the voices over the communicator and vending machines are louder than the actual sound effects and guns etc, like if I want everything else at a decent volume then the voices would be so loud that they would wake my flatmate. So we have to play with everything kind of soft so that the voices are at an inoffensive volume. This means that the voices one hears at the vending machines are particularly annoying because Marcus has something to loudly say every time I purchase a single round of ammunition. This is only the case on BL2 and not on BL1 or Pre-Sequel.

    The game has an above average number of audio options one can change, but nothing that solves this problem without sacrificing something important.

    Has anyone by any chance figured out a way around this? The game has now been out on Switch for at least 9 months or so, so I can't believe this issue hasn't been fixed yet.

    submitted by /u/LucBlack747
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Wrong Item thumbnails

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys, does anyone have a fix for this on console?

    When we view items at the gun store etc to sell there is often the wrong thumbnail associated with the item (IE grenade picture, gun stats and substats).

    I haven't found any fixes in the threads I see about this would appreciate any help

    submitted by /u/Nutritiouss
    [link] [comments]

    Can't set resolution to 1080 in bl2

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I noticed that my game was looking really weird and blurry while playing and went to change the resolution only to find I couldn't change it from 3840x2160 down to 1920x1080 (which is the resolution of my moniter). I can set it to lower resolutions fine, it just refuses to let me play in 1080 and I can't figure out why

    submitted by /u/Monkeylord2392
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Achievement - And They'll Tell Two Friends

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Hello I'm looking for someone who has on Steam/Borderlands unlocked already achievement: And They'll Tell Two Friends. It's really hard to find someone who already has it so I'm looking for someone here,who could join me so i can get it.

    submitted by /u/fullyspoken
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] Suffering from shit damage alltogether

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    On the playthrough 1, I was lucky enough to get Double Anarchy, 100 damage, level requirement 35. It got me through the rest of playthrough 1 and beginning of two, hell, I'm still using it now, because in comparison to everything else, this gun deals good damage. Snipers are garbage, assault rifles are garbage, revolvers are garbage, shotguns are garbage, everything is literally garbage and takes forever to kill anything.

    But further I went, less reliable Double Anarchy was becoming, so I set my goal to do Knoxx DLC asap and find something with bigger damage. And oh boy, this godlike SMG has shown it's age, because it started to struggle a lot with Lance soldiers and all their funny variations. Killing Knoxx himself took be about 10 minutes, due to the medics healing half of his health the moment they appeared (thanks) and because, this Double Anarchy can't do this no more - it's barely 100 damage now, which even with 4 shots per bullet gimmick just isn't enough.

    So, I beat Knoxx, used the glitch to take my time in taking the good stuff from the armory and... there was no good stuff. Sure, I replaced my rocket launcher, revolver, shotgun, sniper rifle, took a bunch of assault rifles and repeaters - but all of that just doesn't hold up. I found dozens of SMG's, all with crap damage and one Double Anarchy, which was even weaker than mine (level requirement 51). I really don't want to go through this bullet sponge again and maybe get actually good gun this time, so whatt can I do to get better weapons? Or what weapons I could give a chance? I'm playing as Lilith, level 60 (all equipment around 50's).

    EDIT: So apparently the game automatically makes everyone in Knoxx DLC lvl 61 after you finish Loot Larceny, so now it takes 1-2 full mags to kill one soldier. Fml

    EDIT 2: My best sniper rifle (745 dmg, 1.4 fire rate, +180% crit dmg) takes around 5-10% health per headshots. Why all guns in this are are shit?

    submitted by /u/Varhur
    [link] [comments]

    Salvador grunts for no reason?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    So I'm playing through BL2 again, this time as Salvador - And I noticed that sometimes, seemingly random, he just grunts like 10 times? Like I'll just be sat in my inventory, and he fucking grunts SO LOUD. Why does this happen?

    submitted by /u/ththdk
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 3 dlc idea

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    "Captain scarlets swashbuckling space piracy adventure!". Its just a sequel to captain scarlets pirates booty. I love the character so much and I would love to see her again. Also it would be dope if we found out captain blade was still alive.

    submitted by /u/wow_your_still_alive
    [link] [comments]

    Who you gonna call? Ps3 Pre-seqeul

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    I need a 2nd with 2 controllers or 2 people for this trophy to pop. Message me here or on PSN:Jmedic293.

    submitted by /u/Jmedic293
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op Trophies bl3 Ps5/Ps4

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Anybody need or willing to help me get the typical co-op trophies for bl3 cant find any groups. Pm me here or on psn: jason9540 Thanks.

    submitted by /u/unknownzxt
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Walkthrough 2

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    So thought I'd revisit Borderlands again on my PS3 and go play Walkthrough 2. I'm currently level 50 soldier on on the Trash Coast missions - I'm on the Bait and Switch and trying to kill Queen Tarantella - I must have emptied about 150 shotguns rounds into her, about 700 machine gun rounds and a few rockets plus 2 or 3 rounds form my Scorpio turret and still didn't kill her - the weapons I'm using are all +40 level - she's only a level 48 enemy so surely shouldn't be this difficult to kill - or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/GR07OBI
    [link] [comments]

    What Are The Possibilities Of The Vault Hunters Getting Into Crossover Games?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Do you think it's possible for the characters to appear in different games like a fighting game?

    submitted by /u/ToonAdventure
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment