• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Borderlands Rhys took Gortys' advice

    Borderlands Rhys took Gortys' advice


    Rhys took Gortys' advice

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    In Tales from the Borderlands, you overhear a conversation between Gortys and Loaderbot saying that Rhys looks terrible with his tie tucked into his pants.

    In Borderlands 3, Rhys' tie isn't tucked into his pants anymore

    submitted by /u/empoleonz0
    [link] [comments]

    Bltps-Fragtrap

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    What are some good gear for fragtrap? And who or where to farm them

    submitted by /u/Resident_Voice_5134
    [link] [comments]

    In Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, can I play co-op campaign online with my friend?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    My friend and I have been looking for a game to play together online, and Borderlands has come out on the top of our list. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition is now on sale for 10 euros on the PS4 PS store, so were thinking of starting with the first part of the series.

    Would we able to play the campaign together, online in a party? And how many hours does the campaign roughly take?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ElucidativeFootnotes
    [link] [comments]

    What's been your favourite boss fight from the series?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    I only recently started playing after I got the handsome collection for cheap but my favourite fight so far has to be the empyrean sentinel at the end of the pre sequel because of how it used all of the elemental damage types

    submitted by /u/ConstantVariab1e
    [link] [comments]

    Ammo Questions.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    So I have a question for you guys... What is the highest about of ammo in a gun that you have gotten before on bl1 because I just got the Draco and a class mod that now gives me 406 ammo in one mag.

    submitted by /u/ReaperOfSouls202
    [link] [comments]

    Is finally a patch for the BL1 Enached version coming?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    I was taking a look to Steam DB to see if Gearbok/Blind Squirrel had at least once patched the game since it came out (back on 2019), and they didn't, but in the last days I see some buildID increasing. Is that a good sign, right?

    https://steamdb.info/app/729040/history/

    submitted by /u/DanLio9
    [link] [comments]

    Locations for Good Elemental SMG drops?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    I've been playing up to level ~65 with the General Knoxx DLC with lilleth, but I'm starting to struggle with raw firepower against enemies, so anyone know where I can find good elemental SMGs?

    submitted by /u/the_gwyd
    [link] [comments]

    X-platform

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Hey, is borderlands 3 cross platform yet? I've just seen articles that say yes it's confirmed, but it's not saying it been already implemented or how to invite other players on different consoles to your game? Help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

    submitted by /u/Evachacim
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to play the DLC for the first time but need help

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    So I've looked up in what order to play the DLC but my question is about how to tackle it. I've already started UVHM (level 55) and I'm hating it. I'm getting killed every time I engage with an enemy. I know enemies scale and slag but I want to play the DLC. Should I just keep going through the campaign or turn to the DLC? Do I lower myself to TVHM? I've never played any DLC for borderlands so I really would like to enjoy them. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/sleepontheground
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands movie.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    I had small hopes for this but man those hopes are going away just as fast as Cyberpunk crashed. Nothing against the actresses/actors themselves, but damn so far all but 2 don't fit... period. Their all wayyy to old for these roles. Take Lilith for example when she passed/ascended I'd guess she was late 20s early 30s, but the actress they cast is 51. As far as the 2 that "fit" Jack Black as Clap is perfect and I have hopes for Tiny Tina. What's everyone's opinion on the choices they made casting? I personally think most they just grabbed what they could.

    Edit: Personally if they kept the cast but made it cgi/animated and had em voice the parts, I'm willing to bet the movie would be pretty damn good as a online streaming movie, like the dead space or dragon age movies

    submitted by /u/TDFMonster
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any DLC worth buying?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I want to play extra content since my pc doesn't support online matches in bl3 but the reviews on steam for all dlcs are bad. I don't know if these people are picky or the dlcs are really bad

    submitted by /u/kaslundak
    [link] [comments]

    Losing my mind over the grind

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:36 AM PST

    Ok, so I need to ask this because I've been going nuts trying to find this anywhere. I'm on PC, steam edition. I got a level 25 version of the gun, "The Companion", and have been loving the hell outta it, with just one problem.

    I'm now level 33, and despite farming the people with a higher chance to drop it, they only ever drop the level 25 version.

    Now, the enemies in question are anointed x-2 and x-3, found in the anvil. I'm aware that they spawn at level 25, so does that mean if I want to find the gun regularly I'll have to grind against enemies my level and hope for the best, or is there just some trick to this I'm missing? Either way, please let me know, thanks.

    submitted by /u/NumberOneColdBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Playing co-op is insanely hard?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    i've played bl1 a decent amount, not too hard. played co-op with my brother recently and we just couldn't play because there were so many badasses. encountered as many as at least 4 badass skags at a single time, so we ended up stopping during the shock crystal quest because it was just too absurdly hard, and we were constantly getting downed. has anyone else dealt with this??

    note: both my brother and I play games lots, so it's not just because we're trash

    edit: I remembered we originally started our session with my sister, who ended up quitting, so could the problem be that the difficulty didn't scale down when she left?

    submitted by /u/LuquidThunderPlus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment