• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Borderlands Can't get a good pic of the brand, but which brand from OG BL had the chunky weapons?

    Borderlands Can't get a good pic of the brand, but which brand from OG BL had the chunky weapons?


    Can't get a good pic of the brand, but which brand from OG BL had the chunky weapons?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Seriously, I'm talking common chunk ass assault rifles that should weigh like 50lbs or more.

    I can't remember and the wiki/Google ain't helping me rn. Please someone help me, for the love of whatever you believe in.

    submitted by /u/Ragnellrok
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think Gearbox weapons in BL1 are awesome?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    I'm playing through BL1 as almost exlcusively ARs on Roland. Because I'm playing in a weird way I've ended up lvl44 half way through the Knoxx DLC and the only on level weapons I can get so far are the Gearbox ones. I've fallen completely in love with the Mugshot, it absolutely decimates Lance and destroyed Knoxx with it.

    Is it just because it is 9 levels higher than my Draco, Raven and Guardian? Or is it just a good rifle?

    submitted by /u/Graymatterpie
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Sequel is amazing

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I recently finished playing Borderlands 1 including the DLC (for like the thousandth time) and moved on to the Pre-Sequel (wanting to play things in chronological order).

    With the UHD texture pack, this game looks stunningly good. Even for an old(ish) game. I have honestly spent a surprising amount of time at the 'edge' of levels and looking out over Elpis and beyond. The use of colour both on the levels themselves and and the way the sky can change depending on where you are on the planet is actually quite beautiful.

    Plus being able to leap great distances and use the OZ-kits to gain height and distance makes moving around a joy (compared to the comparatively clunky movement found in 1).

    Oh and to hell with Torks... Of all the enemies in this game, I despise Torks the most.... :P

    submitted by /u/LewisB789
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Join or be joined by friends in BL3

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    hey me and my friend both own BL3 on steam but we cant connect to eachother, we have tried a few different things but nothing has worked. I cant find anything about this other than people saying they have the same issue. It seems pretty common so I was wondering if there was a fix

    submitted by /u/DefenderOfWaifus
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in offline mode

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    So whenever I try to play BL3, it won't let me go online saying "You must have a valid network connection." I have tried both wired and wireless connections, yet nothing works. Any reason why it would do this and/or how to fix it? I'm on Steam if that makes any difference, and I have auto update on.

    submitted by /u/iczakc
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, is it possible for Linux and windows to play together if on the same game version?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    So the current linux version is 1.8.4 and I thought if I had my friend downgrade and disable DLC, we may be able to play once again,

    Stated on aspyrs website:

    https://support.aspyr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020727692-Borderlands-2-Linux-FAQ

    Q: Can Linux play multiplayer together versus Windows/Mac players?

    A: Linux players can play with Windows and Mac Steam players when versions are in sync. Currently the Linux and Windows versions are not in-sync and cross-platform multiplayer is disabled.

    It says we can as long as the versions are synced, but I've seen nothing after searching a bit stating it's true or worked - or how to downgrade the windows version, there is a steam guide but again don't know if it works as of now, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2014284368

    I kind of doubt it as the last line of the answer implies that they disabled it globally because the latest versions are different, screwing anyone who wanted to downgrade.

    Regards

    submitted by /u/bigbangboop
    [link] [comments]

    New game!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Hey folks, I'm looking to start a new game in BL2 with three other people using the original four vault hunters. Xbox NA, let me know if interested! 21+ please

    submitted by /u/Unstable_Affliction
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble finding borderlands2.exe

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I've looked through all the borderlands2 subfiles and can't find it anywhere, and I dont know how to fix the problem

    submitted by /u/Hatedhyper
    [link] [comments]

    Who to play first play through?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Just got the game and wondering who to play. I've heard the play through takes 100+ hrs so don't want to pick the wrong character.

    submitted by /u/Expert-Prodigy
    [link] [comments]

    why doesnt online work in BL3?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    me and my friend have been trying to play together a few different ways and every time we just get a "time out" message. does anyone know a fix to this?

    edit: I am able to do normal matchmaking

    submitted by /u/DefenderOfWaifus
    [link] [comments]

    Best class for solo play and a 'sticky habds' challenge?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Gonna play through borderlands 1 solo with a 'sticky hands challenge'. Basically as soon as I get 1 kill with a gun, I have to pick up the next gun that appears and use that as my active gun.

    submitted by /u/Jinjoz
    [link] [comments]

    So what's the deal with sanctuary 2?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    They were talking a lot about this big mystery of sanctuary 2 (seeing as the rocket is 3 and the one in bl2 is 1) but is it even mentioned in borderlands 3 let alone explored?

    Seems like a lot of story stuff can go around there but I haven't seen anything regarding it.

    submitted by /u/avandoorslaer
    [link] [comments]

    TFTB items in Pre-Sequel?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I just bought Tales from the Borderlands and I wanted to check if I could redeem the SHiFT rewards in my Pre-Sequel save, but even though I'm logged into SHiFT on TPS, the items aren't in the vendor and I can't log into SHiFT on TFTB. How do I get the TFTB reward items? If it helps, I bought the recently released version on Steam.

    submitted by /u/JanMabK
    [link] [comments]

    What a party! ... Question

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    For the achievement "What a party!"

    Collect 3 panties, 5 fish in a bag, and 15 pizzas

    Do you have to "start this" or does it just pop after you've collected them ?

    I played it on the 360 when it came out , I thought it "started" somehow and you could see why you've gotten so far 🤷‍♂️

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jeffliebig
    [link] [comments]

    Split screen help.(PS5)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    I have 2 characters on my borderlands account and my brother wants to do split screen with me. Is their anyway that he can use one of those characters instead of having to make a new one.

    submitted by /u/donbousand123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment