• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Borderlands Trying to find some kind of database for damage numbers and stats

    Borderlands Trying to find some kind of database for damage numbers and stats


    Trying to find some kind of database for damage numbers and stats

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.

    I'm currently taking a linear programming course that requires me to pick a topic to research. For my topic, I chose to come up with a linear program that would maximize the best build possible to kill Mouthpiece in the early game. To start my research, I need to find damage values on abilities, weapons, stats, etc. Is there an online API or something that I could access that would give me these values? I've searched pretty much everywhere and haven't found anything on the subject.

    Also, I know that there's probably already a universally known best build or best weapon. But I'm doing this myself from scratch, as my teacher is just making sure that I understand the topics being taught.

    submitted by /u/BxLee
    [link] [comments]

    And they’ll tell two friends...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    I'm wanting to go through and achievement hunt borderlands GOTY on steam and realised it has as achievement called "and they'll tell two friends". I've tried joining a public game to no avail and was wondering if there is anyone willing to share it with me? It's one of those viral achievements where you have to join a game with someone that has the achievement to get it.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Tebalus
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Get Back to Sanctuary

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Bought the Borderlands collection for Switch. In 2 I played through Southern Shelf, killed Captain Flynt, got on the ship, travelled to Sanctuary, then saved and quit. Now, when I turn on the game, I'm still on Southern Shelf and can't fast travel to Sanctuary. Anybody know what I should do in this situation? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Shiloh2099
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for PS4 players

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    If there is anyone playing on PS4 I'd appreciate if we could play some missions or if anyone needs help with certain characters I can help, I'm just rather bored playing by myself all the time and since I never got to play in a group I'd love to see what that feels like.

    submitted by /u/Cxruner117
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, what VH to play?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    So I played the release on my Xbox for a bit. I then bought the game for my pc, and (after regretting it but not being able to return the game) I am wondering who might be a fun vault hunter to restart with. I am aware that the meta has changed since I last played and it seems like Zane is broken, but I don't care much for playing the best, just the most enjoyable play style.

    Edit: Thanks a ton for the replies. I had forgotten to mention that I had previously played fl4k, and while I'm not completely against playing him again I think I would prefer trying out another hunter

    submitted by /u/Odd-Bandicoot-9314
    [link] [comments]

    Undertaker

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Got an Undertaker on my first kill of Skyscraper, finally my first pearl weapon

    submitted by /u/Grouchy-Metal8734
    [link] [comments]

    A question about getting better

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Hi, I've been playing borderlands for a few months casually with my friends and I really enjoy the game. But I was wondering how I could get better in general at it like know what guns I should get or just more about skill point management. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SylentJoy
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Get Borderlands 2 To Not Crash

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    About every 30 min or so, the game completely freezes. There is no white screen, no error message, it just freezes. I cannot alt f4, alt-tab out, open task manager or do basically anything besides manually turning off the computer. I don't believe this is a hardware issue, I have a 1080ti and get around 160-170 fps on high settings. This doesn't seem to be a storage issue, as I have 100gb of extra storage on the drive borderlands 2 is installed, and another 500gb on my hard drive. I've re-installed the latest Nvidia drivers twice, which hasn't helped. I also tried re-downloading the game twice, and without any change, the game continues to crash. I've seen people suggest turning the PhysX to low, which also hasn't helped me. Neither has running the game in administrator mode.

    When I tried validating the game files, it said 1 file was missing and will be re-acquired. But that file was never re-acquired. every single time I try to validate the files, its always 1 file that's missing, every single time. So I dug deeper and found that this could be something deleting a file called "bifrost.dll", So I read what could be causing this, and did what the steam solution said.

    I turned off my anti-virus software and even uninstalled it to be sure. I went to settings> update and security>windows security and turned off real-time protection and firewall. I made sure I had no Vpn on. All this didn't help as the game continued to crash. Could anyone please provide any info on what I could do to fix this? or a long checklist of things I can go through to hopefully stop the game from crashing? Thank you in advance to anyone who has helped in any way.

    submitted by /u/Pentagloon
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 GOTY edition - any way for matchmaking online games

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Or does nobody even play it anymore?

    Wondering if I can find people to play with.

    Im just starting the series and want to go from beginning.

    Edit: I am on PC

    submitted by /u/dangerblaser
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for UHVM BL2 Axton Tips

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    I'm playing solo since I've let my PS plus membership lapse. Even still I'd probably be playing solo. I've noticed a large jump in difficulty moving to UVHM. My guns do hardly anything - only Jakobs snipers seem to be effective but their magazines are not large enough if I miss a headshot to counteract the health regen. Most encounters I need to pop my turrets multiple times (I've got the two, rockets, and I'm working toward 2 guns as well) to get anywhere. At this point, the turrets have more kills than I do.

    Any advice for this? After I get my second gun on the turrets I'm putting on the shield but I don't think that will be as effective as I'm hoping.

    submitted by /u/wignatron
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Tree Templates

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    So, I wanted to create an original character just for fun, I was wondering if there were any skill tree templates? Like, blank skill trees you could fill in with custom abilities and stuff like that. I've tried googling it, but all i get are blank planners for existing characters.

    submitted by /u/Cole_Sate
    [link] [comments]

    SMG RoF

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    I've noticed playing BL1 that Lilith seems to have a higher rate of fire with SMGs than the other VHes. Is this a hidden stat, or am I just imagining things?

    submitted by /u/TallynNyntyg
    [link] [comments]

    A question

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    So I am playing Maya and have beat Ultimate Vault Hunter I want a Sandhawk but I am level 60 if I get it now how would I get one at op10

    (Which is what I plan on doing)

    submitted by /u/snakyboy99
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 "cross"-play between 360 and One (both playing 360 version)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    OK vault hunters, who knows the secret to getting an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One, both running the 360 version of Borderlands 1, to play nice together in multiplayer? out of about half a dozen attempts with different people, I've only ever gotten this to work once, so I know that it can be done. (I'm the player on the One.)

    most times, if I was hosting the lobby, I would send the invite to join and the other player's loading screen would sit for maybe 60 seconds before going to black screen for another 15 seconds and then crashing back to the main menu with an error about the connection timing out. the same would happen to me if the other player hosted and sent me the invite.

    the one time it succeeded, I had created a party on the 360 dashboard with me and the other player, then hosted a private lobby and did "invite xbox party" to bring them in. unfortunately, since then I've tried that with other players and it failed.

    does anyone out there know of a surefire method to get this working?

    submitted by /u/JiNXX9500
    [link] [comments]

    Game Keeps Crashing (BL2)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    My game runs flawlessly on high settings with no lag, but I get freezes that then proceed to crash the game. It's really frustrating, because it only affects certain spots, like fast-traveling to sanctuary, or certain areas in DLC's, meaning I can't progress in them. Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/TheProSpirit
    [link] [comments]

    Holy cow, I just beat true takedown mode for the first time!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    I've beaten Maliwan Blacksite before in solo, but I just beat it in true takedown in mayhem 11 mode all by myself! I'd never thought I'd be able to do that. I'm playing as Fl4k, with a mix of the blue and purple trees, and the War Loader pet.

    Proof

    submitted by /u/Ninjakillzu
    [link] [comments]

    How easy would BL3s easy mode be for someone who has never played borderlands?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    I usually suck at games like borderlands but I really think BL3 looks fun. How easy would the "easier" mode be for a newcomer?

    submitted by /u/29837sjjsj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment