• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Borderlands I was surprised when I saw working selector on Dahl assault rifles. And finger animations which actually correspond with selector movements. These little details tell us how much love and dilligence developers put into Borderlands 3.

    Borderlands I was surprised when I saw working selector on Dahl assault rifles. And finger animations which actually correspond with selector movements. These little details tell us how much love and dilligence developers put into Borderlands 3.


    I was surprised when I saw working selector on Dahl assault rifles. And finger animations which actually correspond with selector movements. These little details tell us how much love and dilligence developers put into Borderlands 3.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    [PS4] Can ya help a noob out?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Hi yall i'm playing pre sequel and i'm about lvl 35. i'm kinda having trouble with the game progression. Would anyone be able to help out a little with maybe helping me progress, more or less guide me to the end game?

    P.s. I'm stuck on that giant robot...i have very shitty guns so i can't do enough dmg to kill it for my dear life

    submitted by /u/jason6954s
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 worth?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Just saw BL3 65% off on Xbox store, was wondering how it stands today. My worries are that it's only the base game so no DLC or DLC characters, and I have no clue how good/fun the base characters are.

    submitted by /u/Expert-Prodigy
    [link] [comments]

    Balanced Amara Build

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Okay so with the recent Amara needs, I'm trying to get some help making a build that works in both mobbing and bossing scenarios. I've been using an older TTB build. Haven't been playing for even a year yet so I don't know how to build properly yet.

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    Old God Farming Tips

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Attempting to farm out one for each element. Any tips on doing so?

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me when exactly anointed Gear starts dropping?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Does it happen once you activate Mayham mode? Or is there a different cap in place?

    submitted by /u/iamneubert
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 mayhem 10

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Hey so I got the boaderlands 3 game, completed the game and unlocked mayhem mode but when I looked at the levels I'm only allowed to play on mayhem 3 and isnt showing anything past 3. Can someone please tell me if theres a way to unlock mayhem 10?

    submitted by /u/DeathTrap_Labels
    [link] [comments]

    Ordered Chaos blows, why???

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    So, I just starter TVHM, and I have to spec into Gaige's Ordered Chaos tree if I want to give her a Melee Override, but I can't STAND her Anarchy or Smaller, Lighter, Faster. Is there any way to cancel it out? It sucks not being able to use an Infinity, or that my shotgun only has a single shot in it before I have to reload.

    submitted by /u/AkiraOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands classes

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Hello guys!So(sorry if my english is bad)i'm struggling to choose a class i'm playing with a friend and he is playing tank characters and i dunno what to play,can we actually sort the characters by role like in a rpg game (tank,dps,support) or the class what is important?If you play siren then you play in BL1 a dps,BL2 support(i know with the good build he can do a lot of damage but he's ability is cc) and a tank in BL3 so the playstyle or the class matter?

    submitted by /u/Right-Map4299
    [link] [comments]

    Uvhm tips for presequel?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Any tips for surviving presequel uvhm? Enemies hit so hard!

    submitted by /u/JacksonTeoh91
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 New Player

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Just picked up Borderlands 1 on Xbox 360, and have came to Reddit for some advice in deciding a character to use for a first playthrough. After some basic research on the classes, I am struggling to decide on which character to choose as a fully-solo player.

    For example, I like the seeming balance of Roland and his similarity to Halo with rifles and shotguns, given I am a fan of these weapons in Call of Duty also, and the style of play they can carry.

    Lilith seems a good choice too, as I have also picked up the first double add-on pack, and after a quick read of her character wiki, it seems she gets class mods later down the line. The only thing putting me off is her being geared toward sniper rifles, as I prefer the feel of a rifle, but if rifles and shotguns are available for all characters throughout the game then that's not a problem.

    If anyone can help educate me further with the feel of each character and how they play with each weapon class, do let me know as I am keen to get playing! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Sword566
    [link] [comments]

    How to setup Borderlands 2 LAN with 1 PC connected with Ethernet and the other with WIFI

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    I want to play Borderlands 2 over LAN with my brother but the game isn't detecting anyone's session.

    My PC is connected with an ethernet cable (into the wall), so it is directly under the modem's network.

    So the connection is: modem(WAN)-->ethernet-->my pc

    My PC's IP address is: 192. 168. 70. xxx

    My brother's laptop tho is connected via WIFI through a router.

    So his connection is: modem(WAN)-->ethernet-->router-->wifi-->his laptop

    His laptop's IP address is: 192. 168. 0. xxx

    Is it somehow possible for both our devices to have the same IP configuration of 192.168.yy.xxx, create a route from my PC to the router he's connected to or, perhaps, some other solution is possible?

    I am not that experienced in networking and I only know basic stuff from Minecraft servers.

    Another thing I tested was trying to ping each other's IP addresses. Pinging his IP address (192. 168. 0. xxx) from my PC (192. 168. 70. xxx) did not work, but him pinging my PC's address from his laptop worked.

    Any help or resources that I could look into would be really appreciated.

    submitted by /u/NeegzmVaqu1
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem mode ruined Borderlands 3.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    To clarify,I don't hate borderlands 3, I love the updates to the weapon manufacturers, skill trees and general combat, but for a while I've been trying to figure out why I've recently turned away from it and i believe it's to do with mayhem mode. Here's why:

    1. Made TVHM obsolete. TVHM was essentially the main way for players to reach max level and obtain higher level loot. It wasn't a perfect as it meant you'd have play through the entire game again which may be a turn off for some players. Since mayhem scales to your level and TVHM doesn't offer stronger loot, it made sense for most players to ignore TVHM entirely.

    2.Busted economy Playing on high mayhem levels grants the player with higher rare loot drop chance and more money/eridium. Higher rare loot drop chance leads to an overabundance of legendary gear. A single graveward kill on M10 can usually reward a player with 1-10 legendary items, most of which feel underwhelming compared to weapons like monarchs and flippers. But that's ok, players aren't even farming for legendaries anymore. they're farming for...

    1. Annointments Annointments offer the player with an extra added buff to your weapon that activates under specific requirements, such as activating an action skill or shooting while sliding. While it sounds like a nice addition to the game in theory, the bonuses given to you are far too high and ends up being a major source of damage for most builds.

    2. Weapon and class buffs updates have been very strange in borderlands 3. At first it was nerfs but now it seems everything is getting a buff (the way certain things have been buffed is quite poor too e.g in response to Zane's kit being too weak shortly after the game launched, they just give him an OP class mod). While this leads to a wider range of builds, it's also made the game a cakewalk.

    What I think can be done to improve the game: 1. Make TVHM the optional difficulty slider. That way, the games difficulty is more in line with the previous ones and players are no longer forced to play through the game (players can still replay the game if desired however) 2. Re scale the game. Weaken the enemies, the weapons and vault hunters. 3. Keep anointments in, just weaken them (should be like luneshine bonuses from Pre sequel, not required for a build to work but acts as a nice little added bonus). 4. Lower legendary drop rates and make the items feel legendary. 5. Keep mayhem mode, but remove the stuff that makes it tough like the health + damage scaling and keep the more whimsical stuff (big head modifier, buddy system) so it acts more like skulls from halo. Lower money and eridium drop rate.

    submitted by /u/Chunkadelik1
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my first ever op10 peak run recorded as krieg [No Moxie, No Launcher)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    I definitely know this could be done better, however this was the most decent run in between getting trolled by backpedalling marauders, or jumping scorches or even solo dukino mom spawns. Surprisingly both dual Saturn's and binary boss wasn't that bad.

    https://youtu.be/R5JaU0mhEmk

    Would love to hear how everyone else runs peak as krieg and what there solo dukino mom strat is? Definitely looking to improve this run.

    submitted by /u/EternalSeekerX
    [link] [comments]

    Is malivan's guns intentionally better in most situations that guns from other manufacturers?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Bl2, Bltps, Bl3 Non legendares

    submitted by /u/Sword_by_some
    [link] [comments]

    In the original Borderlands, do enemies not drop specific guns?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Playing on the PS4 GOTY edition if that effects anything. First time playing it and I'm just curious cause when I look up specific enemies like Skagzilla, I can't find a page saying it drops a specific weapon like in BL2 and BL3

    submitted by /u/____Maximus____
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment