• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Borderlands I just got borderlands goty, but have a few questions.

    Borderlands I just got borderlands goty, but have a few questions.


    I just got borderlands goty, but have a few questions.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I just got it but I'm wondering about the side quests. Do I only get side quests from the bounty board in fyrestone, or can I get them from anywhere else? I'm underleveled for the main quest (level 7 i think,) and I can only find a level 10 side quest on the bounty board. any solutions? I'm really new to 1.

    Edit: Thank you so much for all the help!

    submitted by /u/Hotepicslasher9
    [link] [comments]

    Help Killing Bucherax/Ayuda Matando a Bucherax. PS4

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    Hi, can anyone please help me killing this boss, i just keep dying lol.

    Using Lilith, level 69 in PS4.

    submitted by /u/pupuso69
    [link] [comments]

    Flak pet build

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Is it feasible to build a pet build on flak? Which pet is his best/strongest? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Boppa813
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Multiplayer not working.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Hi there! I've recently been playing with a friend online with no problems but when I would like to use the matchmaker in the menu to find other players it never seems to find anyone or join anyone. I can play other games fine with no problems. Anyone know why? Thanks (Went through gearbox support site and done everything it said, still the same issue)

    submitted by /u/Blobsterinnit
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling Lost after first Playthrough.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Hello friends!

    Me and my cousins beat the story of Borderlands 3 yesterday and we are kinda lost of what to do next.

    We loved the BL2 endgame and the "arena type" challenges provided by OP mode, and we're looking for this kind of experience.

    In the first playthrough of BL3 we did a couple sidequests and some map challenges (claptrap, radio towers, etc). We ended with level 38-39.

    What Is the best course of action? Start TVHM with Mayhem 2 or 3? Focus on circle of slaughter to have a similar experience of OP mode? What DLC's we do and we do them in TVHM? Im completely lost!

    Thanks in advance and sorry - english is not my native language!

    submitted by /u/hadit93
    [link] [comments]

    Question About ‘The Challenger’ TPS for Handsome Collection

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    I'm nearly completing this platinum and 'The Challenger' trophy is one of the last ones I need.

    It says to complete all level one challenges for a given character. Though I'm not sure what this entails Is this ALL the challenges, including location, the DLC ones, and Luneshine

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/beefyliltank
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to mitigate sniper inaccuracy?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I am playing BL1 for the first time and came about it slightly backwards as my BL career goes in this order: BL2 (207 hrs), BL3 (300+ hrs), TPS (31 hrs) and now BL1 GOTYE (8.4hrs), all on PC.

    I have read that there is some issue with actually using snipers, but wondering if there is any tips on how to get them to work properly, maybe there is a patch or a setting change or something? It seems I can only get a headshot by using a dragscope method, where I ADS to left or right of the target and move horizontal to the head before firing. This method seems to net headshots most of the time. ADS directly to head does not and actually rarely even seems to hit the target at all, not even the body. Distance doesn't seem to matter. Auto-aim doesn't appear to make any difference for snipers, but does for repeater and revolver at range using hip-fire. Have no issue with sway. I'm using Mordecai if that makes any difference.

    submitted by /u/Tripredacus-Agent
    [link] [comments]

    Moze incindiary damage question

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Can someone answer real quick is that the same thing as gun damage? Or does it only apply to guns with incindiary affect like BL2? Like a flat out boost to all guns damage vs it increases incindary damage guns

    submitted by /u/teabagmaniac
    [link] [comments]

    help please,

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Deadlift is really hard to defeat, What weapons do i use?

    submitted by /u/Concerned_Atoms
    [link] [comments]

    My miya build(bl2)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    My personal miya build focuses on the left and right skill tree. This left tree allows the duration of the phaselock to be increased and gives it the chance to jump to enother enemy, plus tone of the first skills boost the shield capacity. The right tree of you can get down to I believe its called scythe it gives more damage when the enemy is under 50% health. The middle try I personally only started working on when I decided to start UVHM

    submitted by /u/Bulky-Ad9518
    [link] [comments]

    Saddest Death?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    I believe Scooter's to be but what do you all think?

    submitted by /u/ihasafish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment