• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 25, 2021

    Borderlands I made a 30-minute video showing off out of bounds secrets in Tales From The Borderlands using a freecam mod. Would anyone want to check it out?

    Borderlands I made a 30-minute video showing off out of bounds secrets in Tales From The Borderlands using a freecam mod. Would anyone want to check it out?


    I made a 30-minute video showing off out of bounds secrets in Tales From The Borderlands using a freecam mod. Would anyone want to check it out?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I made a long edited video showing off some cool out of bounds secrets and cut content from Tales From The Borderlands.

    I normally would feel bad self-promoting, but I'm getting really good feedback on the video and think it could bring many of you enjoyment.

    https://youtu.be/Y8C-DlOpo9g

    • Some cool stuff in the video:

    • An extended look at a cut scene with Brick

    • unfinished Vallory model

    • What's outside of Hollow Point

    • Secret tattoo's on characters that never get shown in the game normally

    Edit 1. ) Thank you guys so much for the kind compliments and suggestions! I'm really husting to grow my channel to get money for med school and college debt, so I will 100% be listening to all the feedback I am getting in the PMs. I already recorded some cool stuff like the episode 2 intro, episode 3 intro, and the Vasquez death

    submitted by /u/telltalegamesvideos
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Guide for a Newbie?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Hey all! I'm a newcomer to the Borderlands series. I've been eyeing the 2nd game for a while now, I've heard great things and it's only $5 on sale. But, at the same time, I know next to nothing about what the core gameplay or story is like, despite me trying to look at screenshots and read reviews. The Steam page suggests it's similar to Deep Rock Galactic (a game I've got about 25 hours in) and Risk of Rain 2 (a game I've got about 210 hours in), so I'm not really sure what the core gameplay is other than "shoot guns, level up, loot enemies". Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/guesswhosginger
    [link] [comments]

    Keep getting double penetrating roisens thorns. Wtf?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    I'm farming roisens thorns on mayhem 10. I keep getting double penetrating (x2 shots x2 ammo per shot).

    Am I just having bad luck or can this thing only roll double penetrating on higher mayhem levels?

    submitted by /u/CommodorNorrington
    [link] [comments]

    Relic

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Got a 180 plus damage epic relic

    submitted by /u/borderlandsfan1
    [link] [comments]

    I have a huge problem.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    I have a huge problem. I love this game and want to 100 percent it but my Gehenna is broken. It says I have 1 extra objective in vestige, ashfall peaks, obsidian forest, and bloodsun canyon. I've discovered all the locations and have done all the side missions (even though it hasn't given me the achievement for the side missions) and found every crew thing the map says exists. I haven't gotten the achievement for that either. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Nullify
    [link] [comments]

    Minerva not completed.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Hey, I was doing the whole quest with the hit squads, and I killed Minerva. However, the game acts like I didn't and now I don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/col_e_h
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 DLC playthrough Guide

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Hey all--

    I'm looking for an ideal playthrough guide for the BL2 DLC.

    For Borderlands 1 I followed:

    |Main Game PT 1| --> |Main Game PT 2| --> |Moxxie PT 2| --> |Knoxx PT 2| --> |ZI PT 2| --> |Robolution PT 2| --> |scaled PT 2.5 free-play everywhere!|

    From this Link: https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/the-ideal-playthrough-for-borderlands-1/1065732

    From looking through steam forums and this subreddit there is varying opinions of when to do the DLC. My thought is to get to UVHM then do the DLC early before the game gets too tough.

    Playing solo as Maya. Beat BL2 on the 360 when it first came out but none of the DLC since owning it on Steam.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Doubl3J
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on elemental reactions as a future mechanic?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Something I've always felt Borderlands lacked was more depth in its elemental gameplay. Right now it's primarily "see blue switch to shock, see green switch to corrosive, see red switch to fire."

    Independently they work alright. I would still be interested in seeing some uniqueness between the two like shock traveling between close enemies or corrosive having weak DOT that rapidly ramps up, but that's all not too different.

    My favorite recent indie game is Gunfire Reborn, a Borderlands-like roguelite. It also has the three elements, but one cool mechanic is that they can form three more effects if an enemy is affected by two status effects at the same time.

    Genshin Impact also takes this to an extreme with six different elements being able to form eight different reactions. I don't think Borderlands needs this many, but I think it could be a source of inspiration for some fresh high-ceiling mechanics.

    submitted by /u/AmericanFromAsia
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for People to Play with

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I just got Borderlands 3 recently and can't find anyone to play with through matching.

    Please add me on PSN Dr_Jotaro

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/tThiccckCake
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary or purple class mod for moze?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Right now I'm running deep orange and deep blue tree for my spec. Do I want one of the specific legendary class mods or should I be looking for a unicorn roll on a purple class mod?

    submitted by /u/CommodorNorrington
    [link] [comments]

    Best build for doppleganger

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Y'know despite him being my first character in the pre-sequel ,I still haven't fully mastered him yet, can y'all please list me what skills I should invest in and what are the best gear to use and weapons for timothy?

    submitted by /u/Technical_Diet4893
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 connection issues

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Is it normal to be rubberbanding every second when I'm not host? Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/ToastiestBread
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on the "A Game of Games" mission from the tiny Tina DLC. Doesn't give me the prompt to hand in the mission.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    I can't talk to Roland at all. Tried save quiting and that didn't help. Anyone has an idea on what to do?

    submitted by /u/ml4466393
    [link] [comments]

    ReMarx on Pandora; Borderlands and the Wild West of Marxism

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Hey folks, on2ndglance here! Thought you guys might find our recent blog post about the Borderlands series an interesting read! We're taking a look at how the ideas of Marx are reflected in this excellent series of games (that I've spent many, many hours playing). You can check it out here:

    https://onsecondglance.com/?p=688

    On Second Glance is a (currently small) blog exploring popular culture, media and current events through a critical lens. The aim is to explore the ideas of thinkers from diverse intellectual traditions in a way that is accessible, informative, and entertaining. Check out our other stuff if you enjoyed this post!

    (Hopefully self-promotion isn't against the rules if on topic, apologies if so and will take it down if need be)

    submitted by /u/on2ndglance
    [link] [comments]

    Bl2 speed run question

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Can you beat bl2 without ever seeing the Marcus sanctuary cutscene. I worry post-angel and roland will activate the cut scene on me.

    submitted by /u/HamiltonAxiety
    [link] [comments]

    Bl1 problems ps5

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    The game is only half installed I don't see any way to install it further. Anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/Far_Perspective3881
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum ps4

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    I just barely started trophy hunting for this game looking for platinum trophy earners to help me get my platinum for borderlands 1

    submitted by /u/olgsixxis6
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Feedback

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Eyo, I just edited my first video and was looking for some feedback on it! It's an edit of the mission where you get back Marcus' chest that has fallen into the Caustic Caverns. I've thrown in a bunch of memes, funny edits and such. My friends liked it, I hope you do, too!

    I'm looking forward to reading what you guys have to say about it and any recommendations you might have to make any future videos better! Thanks for taking the time and checking it out!

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=thoAlFTpP1c

    submitted by /u/yesteffe
    [link] [comments]

    Boderlands 3 DLC area levels

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    Hi guys, recently got into replaying BL3, i am currently near the max character level playing through the DLC, while the rest of the DLC areas and maps scale correctly the first part, eg skittermaw basin, grand opening etc are scaled down to the initial level of the DLC, 13 or so.

    Is there a way for me to up the level to my own without turning on true vault hunter mode or am i sol?

    Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/Frankyvander
    [link] [comments]

    Text size in Switch version of TFTBL in handheld mode

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Hey all. With TFTBL getting re-released, I've decided to pick it up. I'm trying to decide between getting it on my Switch or my PS4. I'm leaving towards the Switch release, but I'm worried about the text size on handheld mode. I know some games (like Shantae: Half-Genie Hero) do not scale the text very well and the text is small and incredibly hard to read (for me). Anyone here pick up the game on Switch and can tell me how the text looks in handheld mode?

    submitted by /u/GumbyXGames
    [link] [comments]

    EXTREMLY sluggish controls BL1

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    So I recently purchased BL1 for my XboxOne and I find myself turning it off after 15 minutes because I feel like the latency on the thumbstick is impossible to work with. Is it me? I've been playing tonnes of COD and aiming is fine on that, I'm plenty accurate, but when I turn onto this it's just soooo sluggish now matter how much I mess with sensitivity. Anyone else feel the same or do I need to git gud again? Maybe push through for a while?

    ** title spelling

    submitted by /u/LikeSoda
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    If pandora is a vault itself, dubbed "the great vault", then why is there The Warrior on pandora as well? Its basically a vault atop of a vault isnt it?

    submitted by /u/Living_Insanity07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment