• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Borderlands Moze wants to buy duct tape mod from zane. He can keep the grenade, she just wants immunity from her own guns!

    Borderlands Moze wants to buy duct tape mod from zane. He can keep the grenade, she just wants immunity from her own guns!


    Moze wants to buy duct tape mod from zane. He can keep the grenade, she just wants immunity from her own guns!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Title lmao. I swear I kill myself more than the enemy does 🤣

    submitted by /u/CommodorNorrington
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming, Rage Quitting and Shame Quitting, a survey for Gamers, 18+

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Hi all

    I have closed the survey down! I have surpassed what I even expected with nearly 400 people taking part! I want to thank you and for your feedback!

    submitted by /u/eemuur
    [link] [comments]

    What would you guys think of a “crossover” game that picked one Vault Hunter of each game, updated/ mixed them up a little and throw the 4 of them in an all-new campaign.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    So I've had this idea for a while of an "All-Stars" type of game for the borderlands series that could work as a borderlands 3.5 after we get all the DLC, as a buildup to borderlands 4 same as TPS was. It could reuse assets, mechanics, loot, and anything they need from BL3 and it could work as kind of a DLC.

    How it would work is they will choose one Vault Hunter from each game (including the PreSequel), and they would update them for a new game, this means they go the BL3 route with the 3 different skills for each Vault Hunter, perhaps completely new skill trees for all of them or maybe some changes, but different enough for them to feel fresh and interesting to play as yet again. They could use his opportunity to rework the loot system and see the community's reaction, and also to expand the Borderlands universe a little more

    If this were to happen, what Vault Hunters would you pick for the game? Mine would be:

    Brick from Borderlands 1 Zero from Borderlands 2 Athena from Borderlands TPS Amara from Borderlands 3 (this could be a way for them to rework her and update her skills/skillstrees since she's kinda underpowered from what I've heard)

    submitted by /u/Beelung
    [link] [comments]

    Farming question:

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    I was farming the general knoxx armory and found a mercenary class mod I think its a perfect one but I am not 100% sure, The stats are: 60% smg damage +3 quicksilver +4 high velocity +3 girl power +29 ammo regen

    If anyone could tell me if this is a perfect or not that would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Dbomb2405
    [link] [comments]

    I need help finding a song

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the song is called when you fight the loaders and try to kill angel? I thought the song was pretty good

    submitted by /u/imaweeb19
    [link] [comments]

    Moze iron cub weapon question

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    In order to synergize with vampyr, do you guys think the v-35 grenade launcher or the rocket pod is better?

    submitted by /u/CommodorNorrington
    [link] [comments]

    What is this?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/xfwdCGM

    I don't see anything in the rules against links, so I put it there. I've never seen this before, it looks like a random piece of metal or something.

    submitted by /u/ArialElie
    [link] [comments]

    Buy bl1 enhanced with buying the original goty?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Hi, does anyone know if theres a way to buy bl1 goty enhanced without also having to buy the original goty cause it seems like they have the exact same acheivements and it would seem annoying having to 100 percent the same game twice.

    submitted by /u/Gekko-Grace
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find mail and these objectives I complete?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Pretty new to the game, but I simply can't find the mailbox or a log or something for all the objectives I complete. please help

    submitted by /u/Bigfroggo
    [link] [comments]

    Free Next generation upgrade

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    I am trying to upgrade my physical PS4 version to digital ps5 version, but I'm only getting the option to purchase. I have the PS4 disc in the ps5 with the game downloaded. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/45234523A
    [link] [comments]

    Mad Moxxi's Underdome Crashes.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I get to around round 14 then the game crashes. This has happened twice so far, is there anyway to prevent this from happening?

    submitted by /u/Bear-O-Dactyle
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire March 28th

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    KSCJJ-CZ6R9-5R5FH-RBB3T-5SKKB

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary on Switch worth it?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    I have played and enjoyed the hell out of BL1+2. I've just started getting into BL3. I quickly played Pre-sequel. I never played commander Lilith dlc.

    BL Legendary Collection is on sale for Switch, is it worth paying an extra $20 for commander Lilith dlc on Switch or Xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/HarleyAverage
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] [Switch] Just finished playthrough, 1 do I have to do a 2nd playthrough before dlc?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    I'm reading that it's better to do a 2nd playthrough then the DLC for some reason

    submitted by /u/Chromelium
    [link] [comments]

    As someone who's never really played the borderlands games is this getting on the switch?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    My computer is broken so I've been adding more to my switch library and this collection is on sale for 20 dollars. I'll say upfront that I don't care that much about portability which I know is why a lot of people buy a switch initially I bought a switch exclusively for first party nintendo games but then I expanded into games I felt would be fun to play on a portable and work well on it. I refuse to buy anything I can get on steam from eshop unless it's on a sale because I disagree with nintendo's scummy practice of overpricing these games (skyrim at 60 dollars is one of the worst offenders in my opinion I don't think it's even worth half that I'm good with my copy of it on steam) borderlands was on my wishlist on steam to buy on a sale but never got around to it but I'm pretty sure I did play one of the borderlands games for like 30 minutes on the xbox 360 once. I was watching a review on youtube and he said that he felt that the controls for borderlands on switch were "floaty" and borderlands isn't like that on other platforms. What did he mean by this?

    submitted by /u/SeriousFox2949
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 - some questions.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I am considering purchasing Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition on Steam, but had a couple of questions.

    1. Is the bundle complete or is there more DLCs in the works? (Will this bundle include them?)
    2. It says in the description on the Steam page that: "INCORPORATES 3RD-PARTY DRM: One or more products in this package may use the 3rd party DRM Denuvo Anti-tamper.". I thought Denuvo was removed or?

    Thanks for any assistance!

    submitted by /u/HarrisonYeller
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve bought a PS5 but was on Xbox before- can I transfer my BL3 save across or do I start from scratch

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Not sure if I want to buy the game and dlcs again if I have to grind

    submitted by /u/SFF_
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 and TPS modding help

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Hey guys hope you are well.

    So I am trying to mod both TPS and Borderlands 2 with their respective UCP and am having an issue that you guys may be able to shed some light on.

    The issue is that when I go to exec the txt file in game via the console I get a fatal error popup and the game crashes to desktop. This happens with both BL2 and TPS.

    My modding tools are the latest versions, as are the UCP.

    Am I sol or is their something obvious I am missing.

    submitted by /u/Frankyvander
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Physx Frame Drops in 2021?!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Just wanted to see if anyone has encountered this or any potential workarounds. I've been playing the campaign on PC (i7-9700k, rtx 2060, 16gb 3200mhz DDR4, SSD install) and it's mostly worked out with stable FPS... BUT, an old friend (Physx Performance) has come back to haunt me.

    I run the game pegged at 141 FPS, without issue... until I get into heavy battle. I saw frame drops as low as 60 FPS earlier, which is quite jarring when most of the time it's running much higher.

    Is the Physx issue still an issue? A few years back it was a major problem and playing with it set to Low was the only solution. Are there any other workarounds, anyone having this issue, or is it just me? Love the particle effects and Physx, it just stinks when in the heat of battle it halves my framerate... for no apparently good reason. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ripperdoc23
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Willowtree tutorial

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    I am fairly new to the Willowtree modding world and I am having hard time on how to utilize it. I followed some tutorial online and for so many attempts all the weapon I modded and created did not reflect in-game. I hope you guys can share some info or better reference that I can use. TIA

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Catastro
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] What are these numbers below the "gd_weap_sniper_rifle_semiauto.Title.TitleM_SandS1_Orion" code?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_SemiAutoSniperRifle

    gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.SandSMunitions

    gd_weap_sniper_rifle_semiauto.A_Weapon.WeaponType_sniper_rifle_semiauto

    gd_weap_sniper_rifle_semiauto.Body.body5

    gd_weap_sniper_rifle.Grip.grip2

    gd_weap_sniper_rifle_semiauto.mag.mag5

    gd_weap_sniper_rifle.Barrel.barrel4

    gd_weap_sniper_rifle.Sight.sight2

    gd_weap_sniper_rifle.Stock.stock4

    None

    gd_weap_sniper_rifle_semiauto.acc.acc3_SandS_Orion_Shock

    gd_weap_shared_materialparts.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_SandS_1

    gd_weap_sniper_rifle.Prefix.Title_FireRate1_Liquid

    gd_weap_sniper_rifle_semiauto.Title.TitleM_SandS1_Orion

    0

    4

    4

    0

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Catastro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment