• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Borderlands [Theory] [Spoilers] There can be 7 Sirens in the universe at any given time. Not 6.

    Borderlands [Theory] [Spoilers] There can be 7 Sirens in the universe at any given time. Not 6.


    [Theory] [Spoilers] There can be 7 Sirens in the universe at any given time. Not 6.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    So from a big binge of a ton of the story and lore that came from BL3 - didn't actually understand fully from my playthroughs - I just thought of something.

    From what I understand Nyriad had phaseleech and locked herself inside the vault because it was such a destructive power. Typhon DeLeon and his girl open the vault and slay the monster. Then they have intercourse infront of the vault and they have kids (Tyreen and Troy). So then the Leech power from the vault now released goes to Tyreen (and Troy because of the Conjoined twins situation).

    But. Nyriad would have locked herself in the vault many MILLENIUMS ago. The universe as we know it does NOT know this Leech power exists before now. Before now with all sirens accounted for they'd have to count 6. However there would always be that one extra power still locked away inside the vault on Nekrotafeyo. So my thought is there can't be 6 sirens in the universe at any given time.

    There can be SEVEN. (8 if you include Troy but.... I wouldn't).

    submitted by /u/JockeR771
    [link] [comments]

    Is TVHM worth it, especially at max level?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    So I'm wanting to pick up BL3 again after a few months in anticipation for the new DLC and I thought about maybe doing TVHM for a second playthrough with my character.

    But here's the thing - I've already done everything. Seriously. Max level character, all missions and side quests done, all DLCs done, every achievement unlocked.

    Is it worth playing through TVHM while already at max level?

    submitted by /u/JustATributeCC
    [link] [comments]

    Poker Night At The Inventory Cosmetics

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    I really wish there was another way to get the Poker Night Cosmetics for BL2, I would love to have the Zer0 Turret skin.

    I remember years ago I got the visor head for Maya but it glitched and I never got it to unlock in BL2

    submitted by /u/loganl900
    [link] [comments]

    Playing BL1 again, truly a masterpiece..

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    I put a lot of hours into every part of the game when it first came out, and loved BL2 even more than the first, I enjoyed 3 (didn't love) and tried coming back to BL1 some months ago. Was trying to get my gf into the series in chronological order, but we played an OG version on Xbox and gunplay, movement, fights, everything felt too clunky to enjoy having already adjusted to today's standards of gaming, but I just downloaded the GOTY edition on switch and this feels like when I first picked it up over a decade ago, in the right way. It feels fluid, well crafted, and reminds me why I originally sunk so many hours into this game.

    submitted by /u/internetguy226
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] - On PS, Finding no games w/ lv. 69 character

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Hi, everyone. Google isn't turning anything up, so I wanted to see if you knew something I didn't. On my lv. 69 siren, I can't find any games in matchmaking to join. I found all sorts of games when I was before lv. 69. My lv. 20 berzerker also finds games no problem. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/poststructure
    [link] [comments]

    [Pre-Sequel] Looking for co-op buddy/buddies for UVHM

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Title says it all, I just can't for the life of me get anywhere on this difficulty.

    My only ask is no one too under or overleveled though, just for the sake of a balanced group (I'm level 53 for reference)

    My time zone is ET, platform is PS4

    If anyone wants to start playing through it with me, PM me and we can try and schedule a time that works for both/all of us

    submitted by /u/PurveyorOfFineSilks
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to mod in your own custom vault hunter?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    By that I mean if I were to create a new model and animations and everything would I be able to code in their own skills and be able to play them in game? Is it just too complicated to do or is there some other problem?

    submitted by /u/Caynon
    [link] [comments]

    Shield depletion?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    I was on sanctuary and slid then all of my shield had suddenly been depleted completely but I had lost none of my actual health. Anyone know what happened?

    submitted by /u/Toecollectoror
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Borderlands 2 "Out of Video Memory" Error

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    So I've been enjoying the heck out of Borderlands 2, but am encountering this error a few times (typically in 4-player). It makes no sense, the game is utilizing 2GB VRAM and I've got a 6GB VRAM Card. The GearBox post says turn down Physx, but I had it turned down when it happened.

    Are there any known solutions/workarounds to this issue? Does anyone else get it? Do we just deal with it happening every few hours?

    submitted by /u/ripperdoc23
    [link] [comments]

    This just in....duct tape mod does not protect you from your own roisens thorns damage....

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    I am big dissapointed

    submitted by /u/CommodorNorrington
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Circle of Slaughter Frame Rate

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I am playing on a base PS4 and I can't get through the 3rd Circle of Slaughter. I have tried 3 times now and I am lucking if I can get through the first 2 rounds before the frame rate get so bad it becomes unplayable. And it doesn't even go away if I beat the horde, it seems permanently stuck on the bad framerate. I feel like this might have happened to me once before but in Circle of Slaughter it seems like an inevitability. It goes away if I load into a different area but that doesn't help me with Circle of Slaughter. Is this a me thing, something to do with my game install or console, or is this a known issue. I only have this and the proving grounds to get a platinum, but there is no way to get through 5 rounds like this.

    submitted by /u/HolyHandGrenade23
    [link] [comments]

    Siren count up

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    •Steele- power unknown •the eldest-phase walk •Lilith-phase walk •maya-phase lock •amara-phase cast •angel-phase shift •tannis-phase shift •nyriad-power unknown(possibly leech) •tyreen/Troy- phase leech •Asha-the control of animals •ava-phase lock

    Please reply if you know of one I've missed

    submitted by /u/Gunzerkforever
    [link] [comments]

    bl1 goty edition japanese copy level cap

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    to anyone here that has a japanese copy of bl1 (the one that doesnt have the claptrap dlc) is the level cap in your game 69 or am i the only one that has an obscure level cap like 62 or 64?

    submitted by /u/Basic_Manufacturer68
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 GOTY how to change language

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    I recently got Borderlands GOTY from my cousin and somehow it's in russian, Please help me find a solution, Thank you.

    submitted by /u/qGusteau
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone available to help with BL1 GOTY Enhanced co-op achievements?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Good Morning!

    Disclaimer: Forgive me if this is against the rules of the subreddit and do please let me know so I can take the post down.

    I am currently working to get 100% of achievements on Borderlands GOTY Enhanced on Steam for the 3rd time (once on 360, the other was standard GOTY on Steam and yes I am a glutton for punishment😂). As the title states I could use some help in getting the co-op achievements so if you're in the same boat as me or would like to lend a helping hand, then please hmu!

    I'm in the UK so GMT time zone, platform is Steam and it is the Enhanced version of Borderlands GOTY. I'll be online most of Saturday and Sunday so feel free to send me a message and we can work something out :)

    Have a great weekend!

    submitted by /u/slymaz
    [link] [comments]

    Which BL3 edition to buy?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    I'm gonna buy BL3 in the current sale, but I'm not sure which edition to buy. What do you guys think?

    Standard: $22.74

    Super Deluxe: $40.32

    Ultimate: $56.20

    submitted by /u/detectivehenry
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 Playthrough reset

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    I am trying to reset my level 69 character so that I can play through the whole game again but against enemies my level however I can't seem to get it to work using willowtree can someone help me out with like a step by step as to how I could reset my playthrough and have the game max level

    submitted by /u/TapWrong6852
    [link] [comments]

    How do people feel about BL3's longevity?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    Back when BL1/2 came out I played each to their full extent, every dlc and every boss and loved the content, and I was extremely extremely excited for the BL3 announcement when it was first released, I beat the game maybe once or twice but something about BL3 didn't draw me in to play hundreds of hours like the previous titles. I'm not 100% certain why. It could just be how I felt about gaming at the time, but I had a great time grinding to OP10, but didn't care to get to mayhem-whatever the cap is now. Does anyone feel the same?

    Anyone have thoughts as to why myself and my friends included would be obsessed with the first two titles but not this one? I don't think it's a bad game by any means (comparatively, imo BL3's story and constant base returning is very bad compared to bl2, so those may be factors) but I did enjoy BL3, just didn't get sucked in like previously..

    submitted by /u/internetguy226
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Series - What happened?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    With many games in the borderlands universe we've seen many characters some more memorable than others but what ever happens to those characters we haven't seen since? Is there possibility that they will be dlc for 3? Or introduced in 4? I miss seeing some of those characters and would often find myself going back to the other games just to see them and here some nonsense/shenanigans but it was amazing and even some of the fauna like threshers, scthyids, drifters, stalkers, crabworms, etc. I've seen many theories but i don't think any are definite or they seem far fetched, perhaps echo logs or posts on what happened to them?

    submitted by /u/Joltzwolf345
    [link] [comments]

    I have a problem in Borderlands GOTY

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me to get the Speed Speederton Trophy its the last i need.

    PSN: LexLexxis

    submitted by /u/LexLexxis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment