• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 28, 2021

    Borderlands How do weapons in the series with +x% dmg work?

    Borderlands How do weapons in the series with +x% dmg work?


    How do weapons in the series with +x% dmg work?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    If weapon has 100dmg flat stat and perk +100% dmg does it deal 200dmg? Or is the 100dmg on weapon already taking into account the +100%dmg bonus so it is weapon 50dmg + 100% bonus dmg?

    submitted by /u/Ylyb09
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question Borderlands Loot

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    When farming an enemy to get a drop does it matter if I have a version of the desired drop on me or in the bank?

    So in BL2 I want to get the Fastball that Boll drops but I currently have a lower level of it. Will keeping that older version effect the outcome of getting a higher level new one??

    submitted by /u/Yurya
    [link] [comments]

    Class with most build variety?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    I've played through this game a few times, but it's been a few years. I'm starting again and looking for a class with a few different playstyles depending on the skills I choose. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/noah4267
    [link] [comments]

    How Do You Send Save Files?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    I want to send a copy of a save to someone to help them 100% the game but I don't know how. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MrAndMrsAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Question concerning short fuse moze perk and multiple shot guns

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I was wondering if short fuse has a chance to proc per bullet or once per "fire".

    For example, if I was using a maggie, which shoots 6 projectiles, will I have 6 chances to proc short fuse per trigger pull, or will it only be once per trigger pull despite shooting 6 projectiles?

    Ty in advance

    submitted by /u/CommodorNorrington
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a new player character.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Two words. Psycho. Siren.

    Think Krieg + Amara, a melee powerhouse that gets siren power boosts the more damage she takes, if she takes elemental damage then that element radiates out of her through an AoE attack, alternatively she can shoot herself with an elemental weapon for the same effect.

    According to the Wiki, only 3 of the supposed 7 sirens are confirmed still kicking around after BL3 so it would be lore-friendly.

    submitted by /u/Mountainbranch
    [link] [comments]

    Presequel tips for someone using the clap?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    So far I've literally just killed deadlift, and now I have a laser gun. Is there some way to control which action skill activates? Recommended builds? General gameplay tips and tactics? Also I already love this game, lasers and zero gravity? Come on.

    submitted by /u/TheArgonianKing
    [link] [comments]

    I think I may have messed up something with the bunker mission.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    What happened was I was dying constantly doing the bunker mission so I left went and did a few other missions and to upgrade my ammo storage for my rockets and came back to try again after I got better weapons. Currently sitting at the gate to the next section of road to go back up to the tower and its not opening up and there is no enemies left to kill did I mess up by leaving and going to do other missions or is this a glitch and how do I fix it?

    Edit- if anyone has the same problem just exit and go back into the game. Thats what I ended up doing and it worked.

    submitted by /u/GamerGirlCentral
    [link] [comments]

    Reload glitch in BL1

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    I think I found a glitch in Borderlands 1 regarding reloading your gun with the Heavy gunner class mod/other magazine increasing effects. If you hit tab or switch weapons with it, it will instantly reload your gun.

    There are some quirks with it, for example it seems to work less often the slower the gun fires. For example I can't get it to work with rocket launchers, and Pounder ARs are inconsistent, but my fast firing ARs work every time. It may also work with any class mod/skill that increases mag size, as I've gotten this to work with Overload with some success. Not sure if anyone has really known this, as I don't see anything online from my quick googling.

    submitted by /u/Grunstang
    [link] [comments]

    Why play m11 over m10?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    If I understand the description correctly, weapons scale to m10 regardless of being on m11, and you get less loot overall. So...why play on m11?

    submitted by /u/CommodorNorrington
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to play borderlands 3 on a 750ti?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Hello. Wondering is it possible to play and maintain 30 fps on 720p all low settings on a 750 ti and a i5 4460?

    Most of the other answers/videos deal only with the beginning area.Wondering has anybody actually finished the game with such low hardware.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/microcat44
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still possible to change sens in bl2?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I tried 3 ways to change the sens already but none of them are working, is there still a way to change it? 10 is wayy to high and when i change my mouse sens navigating menu is horrible

    submitted by /u/Kresek1337
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    Just curious, how many of you go into social and search for campaign co op? I never seem to have anyone join me

    submitted by /u/MrFums
    [link] [comments]

    Really unusual issue with Borderlands DLC

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    So I have my character at level 57 and throughout Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC, everything was at or around level 38 for enemies. I complete all the missions to earn the Completionist trophy then go to Tartarus Station. I had previously done a few mission for Claptrap Robot Revolution DLC and those missions were at level 38.

    Once I completed all the missions from General Knoxx DLC, the mission difficulty on Claptrap DLC ramped up to level 61. The enemies start killing me and nearly one shotting me.

    I could roll back the save once I get the level 61 trophy and do the Underdome challenges, but I found that unusual. Is there any way I could 'de-level' the enemies in Claptrap or am I screwed and have to roll back my save?

    submitted by /u/highanimalhouse
    [link] [comments]

    Help me please

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    I bought the borderlands the handsome collection should i play the pre sequel before or after borderlands 2

    submitted by /u/zachr84578
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Base or Ultimate Edition?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Would it be worth it to get the base game rn for 20 dollars and get the dlcs later or the ultimate for 45 dollars.

    I prob won't fiend on the game so I'm tryning to save money

    submitted by /u/EchoFiveDeltaThunder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment