• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Borderlands I ruined the game, accidently.

    Borderlands I ruined the game, accidently.


    I ruined the game, accidently.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    So i got into the proving grounds early and played tons.... got loads of levels and hit 50... now all the main quests are too easy :(

    Is there anything that can be done to fix my cock up?

    EDIT:

    Thanks for all your advice!

    submitted by /u/Falcubar
    [link] [comments]

    No season pass?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    I just bought the super deluxe edition on xbox one and It didn't give me the season pass like it said it would is there a way to fix this without calling microsoft?

    submitted by /u/SupaFreak420
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Lore Videos?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    As in, the Kreig reveal, official videos that have lore.

    Going to be introducing my girlfriend to the series, and i want to make sure she gets a full view of things, Kreig/Maya video, BL3 Vault hunter introduction videos, ect.

    What all is there? What should i show her before each game to make sure she gets all the lore she needs. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hommy_guy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the highest damage per shot pistol in bl3 at mayhem 10

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    I've been trying search for this but I can't seem to find a clear answer

    submitted by /u/Tatanbatman
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes upon loading default character?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    I used Gibbed to change the parts of a gun I was using, and now my game crashes when I try to pass the title screen.

    https://imgur.com/a/VqSa7nr

    Here's the crash log. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Xisyera
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Best places to farm Guardian Tokens and Vault Keys?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Basically what the title says. What're the best places to farm enemies for Guardian Tokens and Vault Keys?

    All DLC too so anything from Handsome Jackpot to Director's Cut would be on the table.

    submitted by /u/JustATributeCC
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help with an Amara build.. ?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    If I showed someone my current trees and stats could they let me know what they think of the build/what guns would go good with it?

    submitted by /u/heinz1773
    [link] [comments]

    And They'll Tell Two Friends achievement

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me with the And They'll Tell Two Friends achievement on BL1, I'm on steam.

    submitted by /u/Jammehh
    [link] [comments]

    Janina Gavankar will play Commander Knoxx in Borderlands: the game: the movie

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Randy Pitchford: "Janina Gavankar will join the cast of the Borderlands movie as an all-new character I named specifically for this story. Janina will play Commander Knoxx, who followed in her father's footsteps when she joined Atlas' private army, the Crimson Lance. She is, in a word, badass."

    https://twitter.com/duvalmagic/status/1381667192907968512?s=21

    She played Iden Versio in Battlefront 2!

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    Golden keys

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I redeemed some of the working codes for BL2 but when I go to sanctuary it says I have 0 do I have to add them to inventory somehow because I never had this issue with BL1?

    submitted by /u/SlyKnyfe12
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to change the driving controls more than you can already?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    L stick to drive is kinda weird but then you have to use R stick to steer? Not quite sure how I feel about that. Am I just gonna have to get used to this driving?

    If I have to use the L stick to drive I at least wanna use it to steer as well.

    submitted by /u/DiseasedW0rm
    [link] [comments]

    Eridium problems

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    I don't like eridium farming. I don't like how the new raid boss takes 500 eridium each time. I don't like how little eridium I get per boss kill. I don't like how the anointment changing station is still completely random and I can put in 3000 eridium without getting the one I got. Let us dismantle anointed legendaries for at least a few eridium. Fighting Ruiner on Mayhem 11? Here's 50-60 eridium per fight plus 5-10 for dismantling the Bloom that you get almost every time. Easy fix.

    submitted by /u/DimCandle08
    [link] [comments]

    how is borderlands 3 compare to 2 with all DLC

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    I played Borderlands 3 at a friend's house about 2 years ago. I enjoyed the gameplay and mechanics. I think it had some graphic problems back then, laggy menu and horrible splitscreen coop. However, I'm planning to get it on the PC once all DLC are released if any more are released.

    The thing I missed out most when playing it compare to 1/2 is that the rarity doesn't feel quite the same anymore. Legendary are much more common despite the fact it's the highest ranked rarity. 2 has way more rarity colors. I don't mind so much that if the gun sucks, it's the novelty of owning a more rare color item.

    But other than that, how is everything else compared to 2? How do you all like it, gameplay wise?

    submitted by /u/eternelize
    [link] [comments]

    Hotflix date error

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Anyone else notice that the date on the hotflix says "April 8, 2020"? Lol

    submitted by /u/Grouchy-Metal8734
    [link] [comments]

    Cryo cast amara build help

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Making a cryo phascast build for amara have a fun time with it. Currently though i only have a a ice queen sniper, hydrofrost and a cryo plague bearer

    My question is what are some other good cryo weapons with a semi decent cryo efficency?

    submitted by /u/Sir_guinea
    [link] [comments]

    Does this happen to you too?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is common among you guys, but in every borderlands game, everytime that I'm poor, all of the stores have the best items in stock. But when I have a few millions on my wallet, the items are all weak. I wonder why's that?

    submitted by /u/KoolKbeludo
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded my PC and the game runs worse!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    I ran this game on medium/high settings with an OC i54690k and a gtx 980 for the first year it came out. I averaged around 35-50fps. I haven't played in the last 6-10months or so.

    I just recently built a new computer with a ryzen 9 5900x, but I still have the gtx 980. Tried several games, and they were way smoother and got a few more frames than before. I gave this game a try and in order to get where I was before I had to lower things down to the bottom. Everything was set as low as it could go. The game still ran hitchy.

    Is it just me or did performance get worse???

    submitted by /u/guitardude_04
    [link] [comments]

    Locked Out Of DLC? PS4

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    So I've just redownloaded all of the DLC and updates for Borderlands 3 and now my main cant fast travel to 3 for the DLC's and Krieg's Mind is gone all together.

    Anyone else had this problem

    submitted by /u/MythicGreg
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me, why my audio is this weird in some places??

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    I have places ingame, where my audio seem like everything except my ears has been placed in a cave far away.

    I recorded a place and wanted to ask, if any of y'all have any solutions to this. It's pretty annoying.

    https://youtu.be/2fvPqmG5zAc

    submitted by /u/MrChocodemon
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3: best XP farm for Guardian Rank/Vault Card.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    I'm on Mayhem 10, getting a little over 92,000 from Graveyard each kill. Is there a boss/enemy that gives more XP? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/JohnCenasRightLeg
    [link] [comments]

    Hi.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    My bank got deleted. Even my cloud save is deleted as well as guardian rank and bank / lost loot sdus. Is there a reason???

    submitted by /u/Traditional_Top_6317
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment