• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Borderlands Damn, new game plus is harder then I thought it would be

    Borderlands Damn, new game plus is harder then I thought it would be


    Damn, new game plus is harder then I thought it would be

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    I just started playing NG+ in borderlands 2 as axton. God damn, both my purple rifle and purple revolver quickly became shit against the enemies. Can someone give me some tips on playing NG+?

    submitted by /u/imaweeb19
    [link] [comments]

    Searched the Build Compilation and Youtube, but there's no Iron Cub green/purple build. Is it not viable?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    As in the title, I've searched in the stickied build compilation and on various youtube channels, but a lot of the builds that use the purple tree are for iron bear and not iron cub, or they do invest pretty heavily in the blue tree.

    I don't really like exploding stuff, i prefer to shoot a lot hence the preference for the green tree.

    Am i asking for something that's not that strong and one is using it?

    submitted by /u/Worthstream
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer Characters from Switch to PS

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    I know you can upload your characters on PS and download them on another PS console. Is there any hope that it will be possible to transfer characters from switch to PS in the future?

    submitted by /u/0HVYNT0
    [link] [comments]

    So I found a Fastball ASA %150, anything interesting I can do with it?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I figured Zane might do good with it since he has auto grenade dropping skills, but I feel It's Piss +25% damage might be better overall. Any other ideas? I remember this thing being a beast in Bl2 lol

    submitted by /u/raydawg2000
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Jakobs shotgun reload lag

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Hey everybody, I was having some trouble with my quad jacobs shotgun. Every time I unload the clip the gun takes like a second of just sitting there then goes into the reload animation. I can just manually reload but sometimes I forget to. just wondering if anyone else had this problem and what they did to fix it. I am currently running BL2 Reborn on this game. the shotgun is the Doc's Punter

    submitted by /u/tropper239
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Rank

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there was a way to quickly gain exp to level up my guardian rank. I've been doing the circles of slaughter on mayhem 10 to gain exp. I was just curious if there was better way to farm exp.

    submitted by /u/coolerfullofbees
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with the co-op trophies on BL1 please?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Hi there!

    First off, I do apologise if this breaks any rules. I don't believe it does but worth a try lol

    I'm looking for a couple of people to help me out for the co-op trophies for the first Borderlands game on the PS4 (note: I'm playing from the PS5).

    The following trophies are:

    "Can't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome?"

    "Duel-icious"

    "Group LF Healer"

    "There's No "I" In "Team""

    "And They'll Tell Two Friends"

    "Duelinator"

    "United We Stand"

    If anybody else wants to get these trophies done, we can help each other! But it does require 3 people in total for the "And They'll Tell Two Friends" trophy.

    If you are interested in getting these trophies, or just really generous to help. Please PM me on here or send a message to me on Playstation. I'm from the UK so there might be a time difference. I would really appreciate it!

    PSN - Lunsby

    Thank you!! :D

    UPDATE - Big thank you to u/tom39280 for helping me out! Finally got the co-op stuff sorted! :)

    submitted by /u/Lunsby
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Choice

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    I'm torn between using a Phasezerker or Deaths Blessings in a classic TTB build. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Does Mayhem influence the Diamond Armory?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Just got my first Diamond Key (Fucking love the grinding for Vault Cards, by the way. Not a massive nuisance at all.) and just wondered if Mayhem influences the choices you get in the Diamond Armory?

    submitted by /u/JustATributeCC
    [link] [comments]

    Technical NOGout sidequest always reappears

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    I am playing Borderlands 3 on PS5, I have already completed Technical NOGout sidequest three times, but it always reappears during next session.

    Have you encountered such issue? Any hints on how to resolve it?

    Many thanks fellow vault hunters. 🤞

    submitted by /u/eidamsvoboda
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] The murder mysterious were such a letdown

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    All it is is a linear map with 2 zones to clear and a lackluster ending for each map. Incredibly lazy. The headhunter packs from BL2 had more soul to it. BL3 really in general got shafted.

    submitted by /u/siikdUde
    [link] [comments]

    peroblem with borderlands2 multiplayer(infinite loop)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    if i try to go online in bl2 (i get put into offline) i get to an infinite loop of creating a session, and i have to restart thegame, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/herevasalo
    [link] [comments]

    Build Qol Suggestion

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Allow us to save Builds and name them so we can swap between them without having to manually respec each time, It will still cost $ and can only be done in sanctuary 3 so that it can't be abused. It would make swapping between builds less tedious. Let me know if you like the idea and What other Qol updates would you like to see before season 2 ends?.

    submitted by /u/Metal_Zluos
    [link] [comments]

    finally beat borderlands 2 ps4

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Does anyone mind helping me do a quick run through of new game+? just want help banging out all main and side mission, dlc excluded.

    submitted by /u/xxedgelord42069
    [link] [comments]

    Should I use the great horned skag or the eridian skag for fl4k? I mainly use pistols and ar's

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I don't know which one to get, so I'm asking reddit.

    submitted by /u/Hotepicslasher9
    [link] [comments]

    Does buying season pass 2 come with a copy of borderlands 3

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    On the PlayStation store it shows in the description of season pass two "this product entitles you to download the digital PS4 version of this game is that true?

    submitted by /u/thefallegamer123
    [link] [comments]

    Does the collectors edition of Borderlands 3 only have the first season pass in it?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    I have the collectors edition with the loot crate,only the first season pass comes with that right? I just wanna make sure before I buy the second season pass.

    submitted by /u/DSquare17
    [link] [comments]

    fun fact about borderlands 3

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Been Playing since launch, never been able to matchmake, not a single time

    Update: just found my first match after making this post... The game crashed after 3 minutes

    submitted by /u/Suicidalbutbaked
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling with friends question

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    So if I have a level 30 charater and want to play with someone who has a level 5, will I just one shot everything? How does it scale? Thanks y'all

    submitted by /u/lukedaplug2204
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment