• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Borderlands TIL: Axton can defeat the Happy Couple in Ms. Moxxi's Wedding Day Massacre without taking damage

    Borderlands TIL: Axton can defeat the Happy Couple in Ms. Moxxi's Wedding Day Massacre without taking damage


    TIL: Axton can defeat the Happy Couple in Ms. Moxxi's Wedding Day Massacre without taking damage

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    All you have to do is make sure your turret is the only thing that aggroed them and not Axton who can stay hidden in the cave leading to the marriage altar.

    The couple will also forget to revive each other.

    submitted by /u/FavaWire
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Sequel: Claptrap doesn't need to breathe, Aurelia starts off rich, what are the other characters unique starting perks?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    I feel so dumb for asking, I was certain there was a menu display telling you what each characters extra perk was but now I can only see their action skill.

    Just started a doppleganger playthrough and can't tell what, if anything, is different.

    submitted by /u/xlayer_cake
    [link] [comments]

    Really confused atm

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    I'm playing through borderlands atm and realised that guns in my inventory were deciding that they were equipped even though when I went to check they were in my inventory. Even tried shuffling my equipped about and that didn't do anything at all, any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_Sock3607
    [link] [comments]

    Been Gone Awhile: What's Changed

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    So, last time I played Borderlands 3, it was during the Bloody Harvest. I know a lot has changed. Lots of DLC campaigns have dropped.

    Would anyone be kind enough to fill me on some of the interesting changes, add-ons, new things I should know?

    submitted by /u/Dirrdevil_86
    [link] [comments]

    Question about BP

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys, long time fan here, wanted to buy BL3 when it got launched, just didn't have the capital at the time, so I waited for a sale. Got it finally about a week or so ago on Steam for a good sale, and wasn't sure if I would really love it, so I didn't buy the BP. Dumb, because I obviously love it. So the question is, how often does the BP go on sale usually? I wasn't really keeping track of the sales on Steam. Since it was just on sale, will it go again soon? I'm just talking the first BP here, not the one with the extra skill tree, maybe when I'm rich I'll get it! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bearhat54
    [link] [comments]

    I think I soft locked the Pre Sequel

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    So I'm doing my first pre sequel play through, I was on the mission "Intelligences of the Artificial Persuasion" at the point where I'm supposed to deactivate the force field, but my game crashed and now I'm stuck. Please help

    submitted by /u/The-Midnight-Walker
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone know how to change viewmodel Fov in Bl1 Enhanced Edition?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Fov = how much you can see around you

    Viewmodel Fov = how much you can see of your Gun

    [using a high viewmodel fov your character's hands and gun appear more distant to the point that you could se the stock]

    -I know and use a Bl2 and Tps mod that allow you to edit the viewmodel ("Viewmodel changer" from the Nexus used with BLCMM)

    -I also learned that you can change sens (below 10) and Fov in Borderlands 1 by editing the "base.ini" file and slapping binding codes like the followings:

    Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="setSensitivity 2 | setSensitivityVertical 2 | setScopedSensitivity 2 | setScopedSensitivityVertical 2",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

    Bindings=(Name="F10",Command="FOV 95",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

    -i tried substituting "Fov" with "FirstPersonMeshFOV" with no result.

    anyone knows:

    A command that i can use in the base.ini that can help?

    A borderlands 1 mod that allows for Viewmodel Fov customizzation?

    Some other way to change Viewmodel Fov that i don't know or that i could try out?

    submitted by /u/Fire_walker_
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Campaign Change

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Currently playing through the BL3 campaign for the umpteenth time and I thought of something that would make it much more interesting: betrayal. 2/4 of the BL2 vault hunters were brought back. How interesting would it have been to have the main story villain be Maya for example? Imagine she becomes power hungry after realizing she can utilize eridium like Lilith and pursues the vaults for her own gain? Personally think it would've been an awesome plot line. The internal struggle Lilith and Tannis would have gone through to bring her down would've made for some amazing dialogue, and made the games much more connected. Plus, if Lilith stays dead (?) at the end because Maya killed her it would've been MUCH better than her rocketing to the moon.

    submitted by /u/Cattle_Candid
    [link] [comments]

    Doing a (Sort of) vladof allegiance run. Who should i pick?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Hai all, im doing a Vladof allegince run in bl3 (still going to use shields) and im wondering what kind of build to run and who to pick. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    Do i need commonder Lilith dlc?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Hey guys im new to borderlands 2 so i wanted to Know somethings.Do i really need commonder Lilith dlc to finish the game can i play without that dlc?which mission order should i go I'm kinda lost im in fight for sanctuary mission and i cant quick travel it plus im in a mission call Find the radio.

    submitted by /u/Sufficient-Fall4095
    [link] [comments]

    I must be doing something wrong with the Vault Card

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Every Vault Card chest I open has a key. Are they supposed to also drop items? Leveling up my Vault Card 5 times to get one item isn't enough to keep me interested.

    submitted by /u/duneclendel
    [link] [comments]

    Vault card items

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Can you have more than one of the legendary items on the list?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Appearance_2285
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play mayhem 10

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    So I finished my main story recently and I am paying the DLC's now . I can manage till like mayhem 2. At the end of the second DLC , when I get to collect loot from the bank , I reloded into mayhem 10 and got some mayhem 10 gear .
    I was assuming till now ,the only difference between mayhem levels is enemy buffs and health/armour ,and I just need higher level weapons to kill them. But even with mayhem 10 weapons I can't kill any of the bosses . I tried graveward and killavolt .I barely cause a dent ,and I have mayhem 10 weapons for my present level (55) .
    Am I just a bad player or am I missing something here ? I see players killing graveward in like 1 magazine on mayhem 10 , do things change a lot when I hit 65 ?

    submitted by /u/kingpinXd90
    [link] [comments]

    [Borderlands 1] need 1 player with the “and they’ll tell two friends” trophy

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Make sure it's the PS Now version, any help is appreciated thank you

    submitted by /u/martin-fowlersM8
    [link] [comments]

    That time almost a year ago when I found a decently rare drop during an Armory run

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    D-pad weapon change

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    I used to play on console and prefer playing borderlands with a controller. Why cant I use the D-pad to switch weapons on PC? The only thing that does anything is the down one and it changes the firing mode? I have tried to change it to the console D pad weapon change layout to no avail. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/augustthestrong
    [link] [comments]

    After completing everything, what to do?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    This applies to all borderlands games more or less.

    So i have been playing borderlands for a long time and managed to perfect bl1 and bl3 with achievements and im sitting afterwards and questioning if the game is still playable or not. I dont really understand like k1llers1x and joltzdude be able to play the game hundreds of hours on the same save and play. Like what else are there to do after 100% the game?

    Maybe this is some sort of an stupid question, but i still have to ask it.

    Thanks for answers! :)

    submitted by /u/SpaceArcticPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    What would the best starter character be for me?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    I main'd Zero and Kreig in BL2 and do weapons play a role in character selection? I also won't be purchasing any dlc anytime soon. I take all suggestions :)

    submitted by /u/vKhayyy-_-
    [link] [comments]

    I made the leap from console to pc

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    I was playing on a base ps4. It ran fine. The loads weren't great but i have an ssd in it so, they weren't terrible either. I only encountered frame drops a handful of times but they were there. Ive been playing games in the franchise since Bl2 dropped on ps3.

    I prefaced this post with that spiel to illustrate my point:

    Borderlands 3 is a BEAUTIFUL game. I guess i just wanna know if that is due to it running at 60 fps or if it's actually beautiful?

    submitted by /u/RY3BR34DM4N
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment