• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Borderlands Pictures from the movie set

    Borderlands Pictures from the movie set


    Pictures from the movie set

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    So a few days ago I heard about a tv set a short drive from my home so I went to check it out. Turns out that it was a filming location for the bordelands movie.

    I have some pictures of a billboard with "pandora paradise planet " on it and a small bus(that one is very blurry and from afar but it says pandora tours on the side), some bones a cactus and a shed. Shooting started on the 16th . You can find the pictures here

    submitted by /u/SignificantAnoyance
    [link] [comments]

    A whole slew of new cast members have been announced for the movie

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    BL2

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Been wanting to play some BL2 on PS4 with a full team is anybody interested!!??

    submitted by /u/Dense-Attitude77998
    [link] [comments]

    So I don’t know about anyone else but if we just view this movie as a alternative take on Borderlands games, I think it’ll go over better

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    I mean no medium can really adapt something 1 for 1 into another medium But yeah the casting choices are... odd. Wonder if this will turn out like the live action Dragonball Z movie. Also wouldn't Kevin Hart suit BL1 Roland?

    submitted by /u/Aizo-the-Salamander
    [link] [comments]

    Is there such thing as a lucky character in BL3?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I decided to try out the Siren before I tried out Moze and I have had 4 natural legendary drops and I only just hit level 5. The conference call from a chubby skag, TK's Shotgun from Holy Dump truck, Epicenter from a Loot Tink, and I just got the Red Queen from Dumptrucks red chest.

    I have NEVER had luck like this in this game before.

    submitted by /u/King_Coyote_Starrk
    [link] [comments]

    Is Moxxi an Only Child?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Is it confirmed in the borderlands universe that Moxxi has no siblings? When I was rerunning through the borderlands 3 handsome jackpot DLC I was wondering why she took so much offense to the Foxxi's bar. This could obviously just be me overthinking it, but I feel like it's odd that she is an only child when she's supposed to be the stereotypical southerner which usually have big families.

    submitted by /u/combatdisc
    [link] [comments]

    Loading Screen Replacement Question

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    So recently been playing borderlands with some mates and it's been fun so far, but I wondered about it ever since I removed the splash screens if I could replace the Loading.mp4 of claptrap dancing with a video of my own. I did an initial test that led to a crash, so I grabbed a video from one of the folders around 8 and a half seconds, and surprise surprise, it worked! So I quickly opened up an editor, grabbed a gif of mine, added some loading text, and exported it at 1920 x 1080 at around the same time as the test video but this time when I loaded up it didn't load anything.

    So my question, has anyone else managed to successfully replace the loading screen on game startup, it always takes a bit to load so I would like to have something of my own as a replacement. If anyone has a comprehensive list of what the loading.mp4 needs for the game to read the file as the actual loading video it would be very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Sharpshot32
    [link] [comments]

    Any players willing to play co op on switch?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    I have a level 44 Sniper Zer0 in TVHM I'm trying to max level. I've never done co op before so I figured it could be helpful, if anyone is down to join me. Currently farming for a corrosive and fire Lyuda

    submitted by /u/Stagnant_Lasagna
    [link] [comments]

    I LOVE THE ENDING OF BL3

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Can I just say the ending to Borderlands 3 was something I was not expecting it hit feeling I never thought it would #FIREHAWK

    submitted by /u/RodentKingRikk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment