• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Borderlands Does unlocking a head that is for every Vault Hunter unlock that head for everyone in a coop game?

    Borderlands Does unlocking a head that is for every Vault Hunter unlock that head for everyone in a coop game?


    Does unlocking a head that is for every Vault Hunter unlock that head for everyone in a coop game?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    I plan on playing Borderlands 2 with my friends in coop and when we kill Handsome Jack,will everyone unlock his mask or just one player?

    submitted by /u/GibusGod420
    [link] [comments]

    Claptrap DLC achievements

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Hey guys I've set out to 100% Borderlands GOTY and I'm almost done. For the Claptrap DLC missions The Lubricator, What a Party & Bobble-trap, would it be best for me to get all these items by farming at MINAC or is there a much faster method?

    Edit: Also, by farming for these items in co-op will the achievements unlock for both players regardless of who picks up the items?

    submitted by /u/d1avolo_
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay change that would drastically improve dialogue enjoyment.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    As I'm sure players have noticed, if you stand near someone when they are talking, you hear their normal voice but if you put distance between you they start talking through your ECHO device.

    The ECHO device audio has a particular distortion and grainy-ness to it while the normal audio has a much cleaner sound.

    Am I the only one that has been wanting a way to have the clean audio play through the ECHO instead of always having to hear characters talk through the added sound effect? Usually if you stand next to whoever is talking you can hear the clean audio version so the audio file is there most of the time.

    I've played every entry in the series and I would have enjoyed the characters more if I didn't always have to hear their "over-the-phone" voice when they talk EVERY time.

    I understand it may be immersion breaking for some. For me, it would be such a QoL improvement it wouldn't matter. Even if it only unlocked after the first play-through.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Ganja_Gorilla
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon skins not showing after unlocked

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Happened two times in a row with a legendary and purple weapon skin. It doesn't show up.

    Is this happening with someone else and what should i do to fix it?

    Hope it's not completely gone, and if it is, can i get the drop again?

    submitted by /u/kaeleonx
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone join me online on PS4, I’m on the last mission facing Jack and I want to beat the game before my PS NOW subscription expires tonight

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    BL2 Can I Save and Quit while farming?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    TL;DR can I Save and Quit or close the game instead

    I don't fully understand all the ins and outs of farming for specific loot. I'm coming up to the Bunker in UVHM and that's where I've got my favourite loot in the past. I've started farming a bit for specific things (closing the game on ps4 until I get the right sand hawk or whatever) but when I watch videos on farming everyone just saves and quits.

    So I guess my question is, when I kill the bunker, if I don't get the Bitch or Sham I'm hoping for, if I Save and Quit will I get to fight him again, or do I need to close out the game before it saves and reboot it?

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/captinc
    [link] [comments]

    What is the fastest slide speed artifact in BL3?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    With the Toboggan giving 100% slide speed compared to some higher Snowdrift options, it has me thinking.

    What is the fastest possible slide speed bonus you can get as an artifact that you have seen in Borderlands 3?

    submitted by /u/iizacookie
    [link] [comments]

    Which VH in BL3 is best if you are trying to enjoy the guns and grenades of the game?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I've always enjoyed the guns more than the abilities in Borderlands. Playing Maya in BL2 with an elemental build was probably my favorite build of the series so far. Her Phaselock was great obviously, but her elemental stuff allowed me to go nuts with the guns and grenades I enjoyed most. Whereas with characters like Krieg with his melee build focused more on the abilities rather than the guns.

    But I haven't really gotten deep enough in BL3 yet to know who I can use to have a similar experience. My first guess was Moze since she is the Gunner, but I see people mentioning her Iron Bear more than I do the guns. And that isn't what I am going for.

    So which VH is the best choice for leveling and playing endgame with more of a gun focused build?

    P.S. Also I have no DLC yet. Just the base game. In case that affects anything.

    submitted by /u/King_Coyote_Starrk
    [link] [comments]

    Help with underdome

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    If anybody here has a PS4 I need at least 1 person to do the underdome this is my third time I did when I was 7 eight years ago when I played with my father on the xbox 360 a year ago on the xbox one and now ps4 my psn is TheArbiter1225

    submitted by /u/TheArbiter122504
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 DLC Play Order?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    I've seen a few posts asking this but a vast majority have differing answers as to which DLC one should start after completing the main story in Borderlands. I've currently started the one at Jakobs Cove but am not sure if I should start here.

    submitted by /u/ggalinismycunt
    [link] [comments]

    So how do I kill Midgemong with a sniper build?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    I'm playing Zer0 and I currently just have the Klook Diaub and a Fast Revolver. I just got to level 5, and I don't think this will be enough firepower to take out Midgemong and his bodyguards. Furthermore, I believe he spawns after you get in front of his door, which means I'm pretty screwed with sniping him right away. Any tips for this? Should I grind Knickle Dragger and get the Hornet?

    submitted by /u/Crossbones2276
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player - Zane help needed

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    I'm level 65 with all dlc. Somehow my friend a lvl 57 was kicking ass on mayhem 10 with me and I couldn't even survive. What gives?

    Also can anyone recommend a skill tree build? I'm pretty lost/overwhelmed with the 4th new tree. A quick suggestion would be appreciated. I love the digi clone if that helps, thanks

    submitted by /u/ATX_max
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment