• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Borderlands Who is your favourite Pre Sequel character to play as?

    Borderlands Who is your favourite Pre Sequel character to play as?


    Who is your favourite Pre Sequel character to play as?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I have many hours on all of the borderlands games but I have literally never even touched the pre sequel yet. Which one is the best/most fun?

    submitted by /u/SharkLB2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think the developers missed their chance by adding a loader bot as an extra pet?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I was so excited for the new pet for fl4k until I realized it was just a loader bot. Don't get me wrong, I like the loader bot, but I feel like a saurian or even one of the nekrobugs would've been a better choice. I'd love to have a Tyrant following me around instead of a WAR loader.

    submitted by /u/Fr057y6077
    [link] [comments]

    Bl1 weapon farming method

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    I've heard and read about weapon farming but I have absolutely no clue what the whole playthrough 1.5 means. Can someone please explain it to me in better detail. How do you farm for unique weapons and the like?

    submitted by /u/Makaze125
    [link] [comments]

    I fear I’ve ruined my favourite game

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    While playing Borderlands 2 for the first time in years as I have finally switched from console to pc, I have come across a major concerning issue. I'm new to pc gaming and steam so I'm really in the dark here. First, a few key, maybe, important facts to know before moving on.

    I play on steam, offline as my internet is horrendous and my cap is far too low and easily passable. I installed the community patch for online, but play offline, screwed around with one of the menus to adjust eridium cap and money cap, maybe a few more things. I think it was hexmod menu?

    Anyways, while playing I have come across an issue that I have not found anywhere online. My character just levelled up to level 81 and gained a skill point. I haven't made a backup save before this from what I remember and have spent probably close to two and a half days on the game in time played. I'm worried I'm going to lose my character solving this issue, as from what I remember is that OP equipment shows as "Overpowered level 1" for example. The items that are dropping just say "Level 81" as my characters level increase the same (saying "Level 81").

    Can anyone help me? I really enjoy playing this game as I grew up playing it, and I'm worried I'm going to lose my character I just poured days into over the past week.

    submitted by /u/Onkey-Uncher
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the reason for the Hyperion bots being called Loaders?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    This Loader, that Loader, PWR Loader, etc. etc. Why are they called loaders?

    submitted by /u/drewjsch
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Mayhem level

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    I have just finished the story mode and I am a bit disappointed with the mayhem mode. I had heard that each level comes with modifiers that make the gameplay more challenging but I had no idea that enemy hitpoints are increased as well. HP x3 on the very first level? Going up as high as x30? How is that even playable? I doubt that weapons damage is increased x30 on that specific mayhem level. So please tell me how people manage to play that? Is there some secret mechanic that unlocks at max character level which I'm not yet aware of? It feels like Diablo 3 difficulty levels but in D3 you can find gear that multiplies damage of certain skills to crazy levels. I don't think that's the case here

    submitted by /u/SLISKI_JOHNNY
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys i just made my first youtube video and would love some constructive criticism

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/qhHMnzvr6Ug

    Be aware there is an item used from the new dlc

    submitted by /u/Lord_Nullify
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Guardian Takedown has been made slightly less boring

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Just went to do Minos Prime for the weekly and discovered that the first crystal door no longer requires that you stand around and charge the crystals before it opens. Just beat the third wave of beasties and it opens right away! I'm assuming this won't apply to a character's first run.

    The defense waves still behave as normal. Happy hunting.

    Edit Apparently the second platform jumping section is back to launching you off the edge if you try to approach it too quickly. Yay.

    submitted by /u/chernobyl169
    [link] [comments]

    Why did my flakker changed to 1 shot in magazine?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    I know it got nerfed a year ago or so when I read about it. But last few days. actually last week since I got it from Maurice vendor; Its been full clip. why is it now suddenly nerfed (again) ?

    submitted by /u/Elio8Twitch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment