• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Borderlands I beat the game yay🎉 (after 2 years)

    Borderlands I beat the game yay�� (after 2 years)


    I beat the game yay�� (after 2 years)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    So uh I beat the game and now I don't know what to do should I do the dlcs? Or lvl up I don't know and yes it's sad I beat the game after 2 years I got stuck I gave up but never give up and I did it

    submitted by /u/Green_ops87
    [link] [comments]

    SHiFT Codes - 5 gold keys x2, all platforms

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    W55J3-BTS5R-RHJRJ-JTTJ3-F6CF6 (expires 5/17)

    KC53J-C3HKX-69BX3-33T3T-6TZR3 (expires 5/18)

    thanks to orcicorn.com

    submitted by /u/JiNXX9500
    [link] [comments]

    New idea for a dlc. The Pre sequel sequel

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Basically this is a fairly small dlc that just gives some new endgame content.

    All enemys in these missions would be level 65 no matter what

    Now these would be a few short missions maybe 3 that go into the storys of the borderlands 3 vault hunters. If this were to happen i think a lot of people would get the dlc because new lord. Who doesn't want that? Basically depending on the vault hunter you chose, you get to play there backstorys. You could clean up the streets of Partali as amara, survive darzaran bay as moze, escape the arcives as fl4k, or assassinate the biggest badasses in the borderlands as zane.

    All of these could be short 3-4 missons campaigns containing 3 new boss battles apiece, new guns specifically built for those characters, new class mods, and of course new lore.

    Perks Character builds become even stronger with new class weapons. More reasons to do a playthrough with each vault hunter. More story for borderlands 4 to work off of Gives the characters even more personality and you get a bigger connection to them.

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Ad2668
    [link] [comments]

    If they made borderlands 4 someday (of course they would why wouldnt they)i hope they rework mayhem mode or do alternative for challange

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    I know mayhem was way better then OP lv from BL2 but it bring it own issue like just many lv seperete the player base(seriesly 11 lv and people only play in 1 or 2 mode good luck funding players in low lv while searching)and high lv gear drop with high M Mode making the others low LV usless

    My idea for alternative mode is a like OP lv and mayhem combined but more balanced in coop it goes like this:

    You beat the game and reach max lv (50 for example )now all the enemies are the same lv as you of course they will be easy to take care of since you have a lot of skill point and high lv gear and strong build. how to make it a challange easy .have the option to lv up the enemies like OP lv but with mayhem mode accebilty you now can fight enemies with lv 51,52,53... as high as the game can be balanced .when you want to join a friend who lv 15 insted of fight enemies at your lv you can challange youeself and fight high lv without getting bored from joining low lv friend and when he join you the enemies will be his lv so he wont find hard .this will make diffrent lv players play together without change in difficulity for any of them

    submitted by /u/Ultrafares
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite SMG?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Looking to see what your personal favorite smg is. Doesn't necessarily have to be the most powerful though, just one you really enjoy and why.

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a small dlc pack, very quality-of-life

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    It's a dlc that removes every instance of Lilith calling the player "killer" and replaced it with a variety of other names 😅

    submitted by /u/funcravat9
    [link] [comments]

    Diamond keys

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I just hit level 50 on the vault card and I still have no diamond keys. I was just wondering if there was any word on whether diamond keys would be obtainable from shift codes?

    submitted by /u/Geodude2006
    [link] [comments]

    I created all of the Stalkers in DnD

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Hey!

    As a person who has joined late to the whole hype-train, I just loved the idea of my DnD players fighting against Stalkers some day. So I created them as a homebrew to DnD: https://www.dndbeyond.com/monsters/1648066-stalker Please share your opinions on them, and thank you for the awesome world of Pandora you have created for us, Gearbox!

    submitted by /u/Hiisikuningas
    [link] [comments]

    Normal mode Savage Lee farming question

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    I know Lee and Boll are locked at specific levels for farming the harold and fastball.

    For instance, in TVHM, if you enter three horns at level 38 or later, you can get them at level 38. Any higher tjatn 38 doesn't help and any lower results in them locked at lower levels.

    I've sometimes have Lee locked at 10 and Boll at 11, and other times has them at 11 and 12.

    Does anyone know what their max level in Normal mode can be? As in, what level should you farm up to before entering three horns divide to get the highest level of harold and fastball to have in normal mode?

    submitted by /u/DeadendEndeavor
    [link] [comments]

    Are anointments really that important?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    I'm now in the bl3 endgame for the first time, how should I prioritize the guns and anointments and should I farm eridium for the reroll machine? Playing fl4k on pc

    submitted by /u/gabrielgns
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 need help with coop trophys

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Need help with coop trophys plz n ty

    submitted by /u/yurgirlsfavorite
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends for Borderlands 3

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    looking for some friends who like to play legit I've played on Xbox before all characters to max but now I'm on pc leveling up so just looking for some new friends boring playing by yourself

    submitted by /u/SuperficialNightWolf
    [link] [comments]

    CTD error that depends on gun fire rate

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    So, I sometimes crash to desktop during loading screens. No big deal. But this time I fired the Torrent (haha gun go brrrr) on auto while my friend teleported us. Crashed and got this error:

    https://i.imgur.com/waCi5nK.png

    Usually I have, like, 5 or 6 lines.

    submitted by /u/ayavaska
    [link] [comments]

    100% on xbox

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Playing thru TPS and getting all the achievements on xbox one x. If anyone wants to join me im currently a lv 6 claptrap gamertag is Dings

    submitted by /u/ThePerfectPalico
    [link] [comments]

    2 requests in case the movie becomes a franchise

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    On the insane and wildly improbable chance the movie becomes a franchise, can I get Kate McKinnon for Patricia Tannis & Anthony Star for Jack? These seem like perfect & obvious choices to me. Just a thought.

    submitted by /u/FitzyBurrage
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Moxxi DLC is way too long.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    I'm doing a no-side mission run, and there is a point in the campaign where you're at level 13 but the next mission is at level 17. I thought I was smart by playing a DLC, hoping I would get to level 17, and pick up where I left off in the main campaign. It's been a week and I'M STILL NOT DONE! I'm already level 20! This is insane!

    I guess I should just abandon it and come back later. This really backfired.

    submitted by /u/DiceBoysPlayerRed
    [link] [comments]

    Kevin Konundrum STILL bugged?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    I remember this quest bugging out on me back when I first tried to platinum the game on PS4. Can't believe it's still broken on the PS5 version. If anyone has this quest please let me hop in your game so I can finish it :(

    submitted by /u/Blitzkreeg21
    [link] [comments]

    Playing TalesFromTheBorderlands for the 1st time and streaming it, if anyone wants to pop by and say hi :D

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment