• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Borderlands How would you feel about a Lego Borderlands video game?

    Borderlands How would you feel about a Lego Borderlands video game?


    How would you feel about a Lego Borderlands video game?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    I know it would NEVER happen, but I think it would be a stupid fun game. Their is already so many characters for a good sized roster, the Borderlands comedy would work so well in the Lego world, and it would just be fun to run around lego Pandora with a friend.

    Again, I know this would never happen because Borderlands is way to adult for a Lego game, but I was just wondering what you guys though if this crazy idea I had.

    submitted by /u/PosidonSon2002
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 2 or 3?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    okay so, i want to play borderlands because im really intrested in it. Now heres my dilema. i have 8gb of ram, so i dont think 3 is possible without major fps drops, but, my main poit of interest is he amount of weird etg like weapons. which one should i play?

    sorry for bad spelling, english isnt a first language

    submitted by /u/goat_planeswalker
    [link] [comments]

    After replaying the Pre-Sequel, I feel like the next Borderlands game should have a JETPACK mechanic.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    I know that BL3 does have the slam and 0-gravity mechanic, but it was very limited and not as fun to use as in TPS. So a jetpack would be a good way to re-implement the system, having a limited fuel gauge for each jump that recharge over time, different jetpacks have a different bonus on slam attack. Hell, you can even tie the slide system with a jetpack too, in that sliding is basically activating the jetpack without jumping.

    TPS has a lot of flaws, but the traversal system I think is the best in the series. Jumping and gliding around the arena, kill enemies while airborne or butt slamming over their head. I think it would be a shame if Gearbox never brought this mechanic back in a future instalment.

    submitted by /u/Starheart24
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 reborn mod revolver help

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    me and my buddy would like to remove the stupid revolver change to pistoles we tried delete the text but nothing changed

    submitted by /u/VoidBG
    [link] [comments]

    How to make deathtrap melee attack?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    So I wanted to invest into the Little Big Trouble skill tree but now that I unlocked the final skill it barely works. As changing the damage type only works for melee attacks, I want Deathtrap to do that more, but often times he will just keep zapping the target even if he could easily move into melee range. This is especially unhelpful when the targets are resistant to shock. Is that because I haven't invested enough into melee damage skills or is what deathtrap chooses to attack with essentially random?

    Anyone else have this?

    submitted by /u/Charlie_my_cat
    [link] [comments]

    i keep crashing when i give the cure to doctor zeds experiment in the fight for sanctuary dlc

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    i dont know why this keeps happening can someone help please? btw i have borderlands 2 on epics game launcher

    submitted by /u/360MLGBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Ajax ogre worth it? How long did it take you to farm for one?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    I'm new to borderlands 1,I've heard stories about how long it takes to farm one so I'm pretty hesitant,also is a regular pearl ogre better? I saw a comment about someone who said that a pearl ogre x4 is much more stronger, even at level 55,is this true?

    submitted by /u/Technical_Diet4893
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Remastered - are there scaled enemies for multiplayer? [Nintendo Switch]

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    I'm going to start playing online multiplayer with my friend and am wondering if we'll need to have specific characters to play with each other so they are the same level or if it's alright to play on our own without messing up the co-op experience.

    submitted by /u/slippy0101
    [link] [comments]

    BORDERLANDS FANS, HELP

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Some of you may know about Randy's recent tweets, talking about gearbox being busy with "the big one". I have a lot of frustrations with borderlands 3 that I think many of you have, so I wanted to put together a video trying to summarize those frustrations, and hopefully reach gearbox in order to help them make a better game(or whatever it is). So I was hoping you all could answer some questions and discuss this topic. What are your frustrations with borderlands 3? What is your favorite borderlands game and why? What are some aspects of one(or multiple) of the games, that you like? What would you want the next borderlands game to be like?

    Tl:dr tell me your frustrations with borderlands 3/favorite parts of borderlands in general

    Ps. Apologies if this topic has already been discussed, I am unaware if it has/hasn't. If it has, then if someone could link me the original post, that'd be great, thanks!

    submitted by /u/pink_follower
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Alright uh- So I know borderlands 2 is kinda old but I got it last year via epic and then never touched it until now. I'm having loads of fun with it. I have a question. So I have a shit ton of gold keys and I'm tempted to use all of them since the gold chests give good loot(atleast for now since I'm only level 13 in game). Are there any drawbacks to having purple weapons so early in the game.

    submitted by /u/Atomicgojira
    [link] [comments]

    Self imposed challenge that covers all games?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if there's any challenge runs that would be fun enough to do across each game such as one life but something a little more fun?

    submitted by /u/Mr_freeze___
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find a guide to weapon parts and prefixes?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    I've tried to find a guide for this on google but they are all out of date/don't include the fight for Sanctuary dlc

    submitted by /u/Battleland99
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem 11 no anoints

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    I am not getting anointments on all weapons Did they remove granteed anointments at mayhem 11/10

    submitted by /u/Lurkerwizzzzzzzzard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment