• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Borderlands Well... I feel dumb.

    Borderlands Well... I feel dumb.


    Well... I feel dumb.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I've played through the original Borderlands too many times to count (admittedly most of them were when I was much younger), and I've only just discovered how OP Mordecai's Trespass skill is. I finished Playthrough 2 and began my XP farm at the Eridian Promontory (no idea why Eridians give so much XP). I was using a legendary SMG I found called the Gasher and noticed I was instantly killing all of them, ignoring their beefy shields. I assumed this was a special effect of the Gasher. After about an hour of farming, I accidentally used a different gun and noticed the same thing happening. Then ding ding I checked my skills and I'm still completely shocked to discover Trespass maxed out gives 100% chance to ignore shields.. Totally broken lol.

    submitted by /u/coffeefan1804
    [link] [comments]

    Offline vs online farming

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Borderlands 3

    Which is actually better? Because everything i can find online is conflicting. I would like a definitive answer if at all possible. Please help 🙏

    submitted by /u/SolEclane
    [link] [comments]

    A rework for the skill where an ally can ride in your mech

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    I forgot the name for the skill but basically there is a skill where it attaches a turret to the top of your mech and your friend can ride on top of your mech and use the turret to kill enemies problem is,it's weak as all hell and I thought of a rework for the skill to make it more viable to even use.

    Have the turret become the weapon the player using it has equiped when they jump on top of your mech.and when they jump on your mech and use their weapon as a turret,the gun has unlimited ammunition and boasted fire rate,and when they get off the turret all of the ammunition for that weapon is refiled,I'm thinking that this could be implemented by having skills to add the unlimited ammo and faster fire rate ECT to the turret or just have the turret have those attributes by putting more points into the turret and it will slowly gain that's attributes. I know this probably won't happen,this was kind of for fun so don't take it seriously but this is welcome to be talked about it debated about I the comments.

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    Mission icons disappearing BL3

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    So, I pull up the map to look at an area I'm not in yet...and I'll see a few yellow exclamation points for missions. Once I actually warp to that map...the exclamation points/missions are gone. Anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/NDX20k
    [link] [comments]

    SHiFT Codes - Borderlands 1, 5 Golden Keys, all platforms (again)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    SHiFT CODE Via Facebook

    Game: BORDERLANDS 1 Reward: 5 Gold Keys Expires: 25 MAY 03:59 UTC

    All platforms 5B5TB-C593K-KBRBH-B33B3-TTHCW

    Redeem in-game or at https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

    submitted by /u/JiNXX9500
    [link] [comments]

    How would you rank the BL3 chars off of how fun they are and how strong they are?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Title says it all. I heard Zane was weak but then I heard he got stronger post release because of buffs and ppl learning him. So i got curious.

    submitted by /u/elusivxs
    [link] [comments]

    Do Typhon Logs Always Give You Loot on Your Level?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    I recently started doing more exploration to get the typhon log rewards and I'm thinking of heading back to Promethea to Get the Typhon Logs. But I'm level 25 and my main missions are on Eden-6, so I'm not sure if I'll get On Level Loot. I'd appreciate your help.

    submitted by /u/Money05Mayhem
    [link] [comments]

    SHiFT Codes - Borderlands 1, 5 Golden Keys, all platforms

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    SHiFT CODE

    Game: BORDERLANDS 1 Reward: 5 gold keys Expires: 25 May 04:59 UTC

    All platforms CTKJ3-JW9T5-WBR39-3JTT3-9JH9W

    Redeem in-game or at https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

    thanks to orcicorn.com

    submitted by /u/JiNXX9500
    [link] [comments]

    AsS Stopgap with mantis cannon

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Thoughts? Just got one out of a slaughter and that seems pretty strong if there aren't any diminishing returns for it. Has anyone tried this out?

    submitted by /u/ShinMessatsu
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for multiplayer achievements please

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Can anyone please help me get 2 achievements on the 360? The achievements I need are : and they'll tell two friends in BL1, who you gonna call in TPS, in exchange I can offer any help needed on all games in the series on the 360. Gamertag: DarkJustRed

    submitted by /u/DarkJustRed
    [link] [comments]

    Considering how BL3 turned out, next BL has room for improvement

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    With the rumors unearthing that Gearbox is already working on another big BL project, I felt it necessary to voice my opinion on what should be improved in the next game when it comes.

    • If the voiceacting department is supposed to make the same amount of impact in the future then the plot should not almost entirely exclude our Vault Hunters from the story. Far too often BL3 made me feel like my Vault Hunter's just muscle to throw at anything that stands between the Crimson Raiders and their goal.
    • Writing in general has to improve, and the biggest problem is of course the villain category. Gearbox showed they can deliver, with Handsome Jack bein one of the most exciting villains in the history of video games. Everyone hated Calypsos not because they were good villains we loved to hate but because they were bloody insufferable.
    • Make legendaries...legendary. BL3 almost immediatelly bombards the players with tons of unique, legendary gear, and suiting up with all golden gear is no challenge at all. If everything's legendary then nothing really is.
    • This is very subjective, but I think in terms of humor BL3 went the wrong way. Perhaps Borderlands 2 was already pretty infantile, although I don't think I saw it that way, personally, but BL3 was definitely way too infantile. Just take down the butt and poop jokes a notch.
    submitted by /u/michajlo
    [link] [comments]

    Is cross-platform for ps4 & pc 100% going to come out by end of 2021? Is it possible to play borderlands 3 offline lan with a pc connected to ps4 in the future?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Theres 3 people in my house I want to play with and we have a ps4 and a pc. I'm thinking i can play on the pc and the other two will play on the ps4 using split screen and then we will all play cross-platform pc and ps4 online co-op. So i will buy one copy for pc and one copy for ps4.

    I read that pc/ps4/xbox cross platform will come out soon by 2021. Is this confirmed to come out by end of the year 2021? or was it more like "we'll try our best but maybe we will or maybe we won't do it, not 100% sure". I'm not asking for the date when it will happen, but is it for sure to happen?

    For Borderlands 2, I think you can play offline lan. Also I heard you can connect your pc to ps4 via Ethernet/LAN cable. If so, can you run offline lan games with a ps4 connected to a pc? If yes, it might be a possibility that i will be able to run borderlands 3 offline lan with ps4/pc in the future. My internet sucks atm, while we'll use internet if it's a must but prefer to have options open. -its $55 CAD on sale atm, 55% off so i'm thinking of getting but won't if I won't be able to play couch co-op. Thank you! Cheers!

    submitted by /u/poop557
    [link] [comments]

    Need a 3rd for ps coop trophy

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Need a third for the last coop trophy with three people

    submitted by /u/yurgirlsfavorite
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s better? Steve or Face Mcshooty?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Tough choice, I pick Steve.

    submitted by /u/RoyalSoldierx
    [link] [comments]

    BL rant: Say about what you don’t like and what you want fixed for BL4

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    Dislikes:

    1. I liked Rhys from tales, he was the only likable character. Vaughn told Fiona and Sasha about the money and they were rude to Rhys the whole time. I pretty much ignored him the whole game and wish tales wasn't canon.
    2. Scooter was my favorite character and I want him back, he should be alive.
    3. Maya didn't need to die.

    What I would fix: 1. No Handsome Jack, I loved the character but it's time to move on 2. New character types instead of (soldier,siren,big dude, and fast mover) 3. Put the Vault Hunters in cutscenes

    Overall, 3 had awesome gameplay and ok graphics. The deaths didn't hit hard like Rolands. Jack died and he should stay dead. They can make another good villain, they just need a good story.

    Make sure to be respectful!

    submitted by /u/RoyalSoldierx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment