• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Borderlands Jack predicted his own death

    Borderlands Jack predicted his own death


    Jack predicted his own death

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    In the pre sequel there is a side mission where you gotta make a jack AI and one of the questions is how jack would like to die. And he responds "somewhere warm with a hot chick nearby" the vault of the warror is surrounded with lava and lillith is "a hot chick".

    submitted by /u/thrasher_basher69
    [link] [comments]

    Multi pellet weapons

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    What are the best multi pellet weapons in bl3

    submitted by /u/Boppa813
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Coop trophies for BL1 Remaster PS4/5

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Can someone help me with the coop trophies? Duels, killing a rakk hive, etc in a coop session.

    submitted by /u/Tornative
    [link] [comments]

    So... what do y’all think the story of B4 will be like? Spoilers allowed, tread carefully.����

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Just go crazy with it, SPOILER ALERT!

    submitted by /u/Orphanslaughter417
    [link] [comments]

    Question about a specific head skin in the game.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Why does Bird Collar exist? Is there a joke I don't know about online? Old meme? Or is it just a random head? Like I get Bully for You, Tough Scruff and even the Horse Head, they're sayings, descriptions or even a reference to the random Horse-mask wearers that there used to be so many memes of, but I don't get Bird Collar. It's ugly, it looks weird AF, I just don't get it. Please can someone tell me what the heck this in reference to? That is if it references anything at all? Pretty please?

    Thank you in advance if you read this, I really just don't get it and I ramble sometimes, I appreciate anyone who can help me with understanding the head skin for it.

    submitted by /u/Ragnellrok
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone play the pre-sequel on Xbox 360

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    There are a couple of co-op achievements that I would like to get if anyone is up for it.

    submitted by /u/BuffedUpNerd
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys BF1 or BF@

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    im wondering about buying B1, and I was wondering about why the story looked so similar to B2. I only played B1 in like 2010 and am confused. Is borderlands 1 the same game as TPS/BF2 or different, cuz the stories look very similar

    submitted by /u/elasticness
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell is up with the weapon sway in Borderlands 1??

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    I just started with the game and choose Lilith. Now I'm using a smg and when im standing still everything is fine. But if im moving the sights of my weapon are all over the place.

    Now is this a just a thing in this game? Or is this because I choose Lilith and she has low accuracy or something idk. I like the game so far just the shooting feels... off

    submitted by /u/RealPoshy
    [link] [comments]

    With talk of a new game do any of you have ideas for new vault hunters?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Exactly what it says on the tin.

    submitted by /u/squalor564
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Progress

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Is there any way that I can link borderlands 3 Progress between two PlayStation 4s so I don't have to totally restart?

    submitted by /u/JohnCraft0701
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless mouse causing frame drop

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Have just started playing BL2 with two of my friends today but noticed that my game would suddenly drop from 120+ fps to sub 40 every now and then, especially during gun fights. After changing every setting to no avail, I decided to plug a controller in and try that and suddenly I was keeping a consistent 144 fps.

    Is this a known issue for the game or am I just unlucky with my hardware compatibility? I don't mind playing with controller but a workaround would be handy if anyone had one.

    submitted by /u/Hiberniuss
    [link] [comments]

    Moxxi DLC split screen method not working

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I tried to do the split screen method on the PS4 to do the Moxxi DLC via having a low level dummy account character be the host so my main could get through it easy but the game said that I was too far ahead and my main was booted down to level 1.

    How is it supposed to work?

    submitted by /u/Zenom
    [link] [comments]

    Would anybody care to play original Borderlands on PC to help us get the "And they'll tell two friends" achievement? :)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Me and my buddies started playing together during the quarantine, finally managed to play through the main campaign (doesn't happen very often to us!) Now we're very keen to get all the achievements and just found about this peculiar one... Playing on Steam, maybe there is someone who could help us aquire it? :)

    submitted by /u/LatrinaWimbush
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Calc alternative?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    I recently got back into the first Borderlands and screwing around with modded items. after searching for a bit I remembered Gear Calc but when I tried using it I remembered it ran on Adobe Flash. since flash is gone, does anyone know an alternative I can use?

    submitted by /u/DragonMaster485
    [link] [comments]

    What was so bad about the pre sequel?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    I always focus on the good and fun stuff in a game so I didn't notice the bad stuff and I wanted to know what people are not big fans of the pre sequel?

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2 PC] legendaries never drop at my level

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    I've been farming The Bee on my lvl 72 Maya for 2 hours and got 10 of them to drop (i counted) and none of them were level 72 (most were 70).

    submitted by /u/Abdxlxziz
    [link] [comments]

    Which version of Borderlands GOTY will be on the Switch: Regular or Enhanced?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    (SOMEWHAT LONG READ, I APOLOGISE)

    Let me first say that the fact the Borderlands series is coming to a Nintendo console is pretty awesome. I never thought that would happen several years back. While I've played a bunch of 2 and Pre-Sequel, I haven't played the original in over 6 years and being able to play all 3 on my Switch is pretty cool.

    But recently when I thought about it, I don't know which version of Borderlands GOTY will be included in this collection: the original release or the updated "Enhanced" edition that has a revamped inventory, allows you to equip hats, start with 2 of 6 new legendaries, etc.

    I haven't seen any confirmed or denied evidence of which version that is included with it. Honestly, the fact that all of the 4 DLC campaigns are included is enough for me, but if the enhanced version is the version thats on the Switch, I would be ecstatic. It would be a breath of fresh air in a game I played way long ago when my cousin introduced it to me.

    Fellow Borderlands redditors, do we know what version of Borderlands 1 GOTY is being included in the Switch release? The original version or the enhanced version?

    Thanks! 👍👍

    submitted by /u/JeannaLeavy
    [link] [comments]

    Mods support for borderlands 1 remastered?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    I was looking to get borderlands 1 remastered on my pc and was wondering if the mods that were for the original game can work on the remaster as well

    submitted by /u/cool_epic_bruh_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment