• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Borderlands Sledge's shotgun feels so wrong in BL2, 3 and TPS

    Borderlands Sledge's shotgun feels so wrong in BL2, 3 and TPS


    Sledge's shotgun feels so wrong in BL2, 3 and TPS

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    I'm replaying bl1 and finally making a Lilith since everyone says she's the bees knees and I had forgotten how divine the sledge's shotty is in that game.

    It's such a beautifully elegant, yet simple weapon

    • no accuracy = point blank
    • buttloads of damage
    • high stagger chance
    • 2 round burst then reload

    I don't know why the sequel games decided that sledge's should be a bandit shotty and then a high capacity jakobs shotty in 3 since it kind of beats the purpose of the weapons origins. It's supposed to be this stupidly aggressive in your face weapon with a high risk high reward playstyle due to it having to reload after every trigger pull in the rare case the enemy you're facing isn't a puddle on the ground.

    I'd really love for bl3 to get something like "sledge's true shotgun" that does exactly what it's bl1 incarnation did. Maybe it's flavor text could be something like "the legend lives within us all" or something

    It's probably one of my favorite weapons which is interesting since everyone's guaranteed to get one during each playthrough and Sledge drops it every kill and I just have to use it for a level or two no matter the character

    submitted by /u/bellystraw
    [link] [comments]

    What Song Would You Like to See Featured in the Next Game?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    "Short Change Hero" from Borderlands 2 and "Kiss the Sky" from Tales have been my favorite, but I think "Beat the Devil's Tattoo" by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and "Muthafucka" by Beware of Darkness would fit really well, too.

    submitted by /u/Lumberjakson
    [link] [comments]

    Tales from the Borderlands, if you haven’t seen/played the game, definitely check it out!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    It is an awesome addition and definitely a huge part of the series. Heres a playlist I've been uploading the playthrough to, will be done with the first episode very soon! Tales From The Borderlands

    submitted by /u/chkntender
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for helping me beat Crawmerax today?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Free all day today, and was wanting to beat Crawmerax. Hoped to also get some help though, anyone up for it?

    Lvl 69 Lilith Playthrough 1

    PSN NCR_Zealot

    Edit - Hell yeah! I actually managed to do it solo, I didn't think I could do it lol

    submitted by /u/ThatKingEcgberht
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Borderlands GOTY Enhanced keeps crashing

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Title says it all. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm in Rust Commons West and every time I get near the area that has the turrets and enemies, my game crashes. I' doing the "Meet 'Crazy' Earl" quest, so I can't just avoid this area.

    submitted by /u/TheStateOfAlaska
    [link] [comments]

    Is Recurring Hex the best Hex?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Or is it possible to get one that makes more grenades?

    submitted by /u/augustscott
    [link] [comments]

    [BL: GOTY] PS4 / PS5

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    I don't know who might need this, but my friends and I had an issue last night. We all have PS4, but one person's system wasn't working right. He also has a PS5, so he turned that on. When he sent invites from the game, none of us got them, and vice versa. What we had to do, was go back to the system menu, go to his profile, select the game, and join the game.

    submitted by /u/fuck_happy_the_cow
    [link] [comments]

    Toboggan Artifact Broken? [BL3]

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I just turned on BL3 and it seems that the slide speed granted by the Toboggan artifact is not working. In fact it's slower than my current movement speed. Anyone else having this issue, or know any way to fix it? I've tried all the generic fixes like dying, removing the item, restarting, etc.

    submitted by /u/joelally845
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment