• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Borderlands Just finished the main campaign and I have just one remark...

    Borderlands Just finished the main campaign and I have just one remark...


    Just finished the main campaign and I have just one remark...

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    It is so weird not seeing your character in any cutscenes and it makes me feel so irrelevant, it's like we are not even there when Maya or Typhon got killed off, for example. I know in the end we are referred as Pandora savior but still, it really break the immersion. Borderlands story is never meant to be extraordinary but I was hoping BL3 could have an epic conclusion for the finale of the sequel (assuming very low chances for the next installment). This is just my little opinion, other than I think it is a pretty great game with decent story.

    submitted by /u/usagi2607
    [link] [comments]

    If gearbox was to do destiny like borderlands game. What would be your thoughts towards it?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    By destiny like I mean like an online, planet exploring looter shooter. To me I think the concept can be executed well if obviously done right. Make it less grindy and give a lot of content that people will have fun doing for hours yeah it'll work. Only thing is, what would be the story for it.

    So what would you think if they did this. Tbh I really don't mind it, more borderlands games I'm cool with that. Just do it right. A massive multiplayer game set in the borderlands universe sounds kinda cool to me. As long as it doesn't take a main entry spot (as in calling it borderlands 4).

    submitted by /u/childishmarkeeloo
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    It's been asked before but I would like to know if I as an Xbox one player can play with someone on PlayStation. I saw on the post before that there wasn't any information to be found and I am also not seeing anything saying one way or another.

    submitted by /u/Foldingskrimp18
    [link] [comments]

    How long has Eridium been around?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    In the intro for BL2 it said that Eridium appeared after the opening of the Vault in BL1, but in the The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler Headhunter Pack for BL2, Grandma Flexington, during her first story, mentions how Mister Torgue's parents died in an Eridium mine when he was a kid. Considering that Mister Torgue is 43 years old in BL2, that would mean that Eridium existed well before the Vault opening in 1. How long has Eridium really been around, and why wasn't it seen or mentioned anywhere before 2?

    submitted by /u/gaming-is-my-job
    [link] [comments]

    Okay so there's a moment in Tales of Borderlands where a billboard says...

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    "If you like beer, you'll love cli??"

    I just don't get it what is this supposed to mean!?

    submitted by /u/BillyVenture
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 would’ve been the best Borderlands game to have DLC vault Hunters

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    While Borderlands 2 had some of the best DLC characters, with my personal favorite being Krieg of course, I think with how crazy the builds are with the Vault Hunters and how fun it is to play all of them, I think Borderlands 3 could have been wayyy better with DLC Vault Hunters, idk it's just my opinion but I really do think despite what they said about metrics and stuff I think DLC characters would have been a lot better than the 4th skill trees

    submitted by /u/RiskE80Twitch
    [link] [comments]

    Am I supposed to end TVHM at level 50? I am level 47.8 only in Sawtooth Cauldron, also enemies are already 47-50.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    By the time I am done with Sawtooth, then Arid Nexus, then Heroes pass. I might pass level 50 way before that.

    Also if the enemies keep scaling they will be level 55 by the end ?

    Level 50 and above enemies are showing up with a skull, is it level+3 or +5 at which damage reduction started to apply?

    submitted by /u/intotheirishole
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Jack Knew

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Spoilers and theories of Handsome Jack and Borderlands lore below. Spoilers!

    So in the pre-sequel Jack discovered about the warrior and claimed to gain knowledge on everything. What is not shown is whether he gets knowledge of the great vault. Setting aside the bad story of borderlands 3 we can all agree the lore makes sense. So what i might have revelated on is that maybe Jack knew about necrotaphayo and the great vault and that pandora is one large vault. Thus in order to stop it Pandora must be destroyed in Jacks view. With Jacks knowledge of vaults the only one viable to actually destroy pandora is the vault of the warrior.

    Jack is still evil because he has a personal vendetta over the people who wronged him on pandora namely Lilith and Roland however it could be two stones with one bird killing millions. He would destroy civilization and traces of it on pandora and mine what is left for profit while locking down Elpis with Helios and thus stopping anyone from at least gaining the vault key or information regarding the great vault. This wont help a truely determined group but would allow Jack to prepare and respond to upstarts like the Calypsos.

    Im not saying Jack is the good guy but looking in context it makes even more sense of Jacks complex motives as a truely morally dualist character. Also it actually then makes sense of the pre-sequel which i feel has largely been shafted by gearbox in terms of lore and its role in the overall borderlands story. This idea of mine I think makes the pre-sequel much more relevant

    submitted by /u/Competitive_Pie_8488
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect to Shift online servers, tried every fix. Played fine a week ago.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Hello, as the title states, I was playing just fine a week ago. I launch the game today and all of of sudden I'm stuck in "LAN mode" and when I try to go online in ShiFt, I keep getting the error "All players are required to be online" or some such. Was hoping to finish Guns, Love, and Tentacles/my new gunslinger DLC, and I can't connect no matter what I do.

    Tried exceptions in firewall, allowing "Lsass" to go through, restarting the PC, nothing. Am I alone here? Please halp.

    submitted by /u/Interesting-Ad-2573
    [link] [comments]

    Good grenade and shield for Zero? [BL2]

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Im currently on normal mode, level 25. I havent got the bee shield yet, and im using a blue raid shiedl along wif a mailiwan leech grenade. What shields can i use temporarily b4 i get the Bee? And what grenade is good for Zero?

    submitted by /u/TygoFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Got my ass handed to me

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    So i finished off opportunity city, that was also a struggle. I found that my snipers were useless and i had to switch to my shotties (this is my first play through of the game and I'm playing as zer0)
    so i finished it luckily.Then i broke into hyperion, struggled and finished off one constructor
    Just as i got into the bunker boom I'm level 23 surrounded by level 25 and 26 loaders and a badass constructor. I got my ass handed to me and i rage quit.

    So any ideas on a good xp farm for level 23+ (PS i have moxxi's endownment relic so my xp is increased)

    submitted by /u/Atomicgojira
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Legendary weapon levels?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    I was wondering, is there a level range for every legendary weapon? What i mean is, what are the level ranges that u can get for each legendary weapon? I manage to get a level 25 lyuda while using my level 30 Axton, and i also manage to get another level 20 lyuda while using my level 21 Zero. What is the max level that the lyuda can spawn in?

    submitted by /u/TygoFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Borderlands GOTY or Borderlands GOTY Enhanced?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    When I bought the game it gave me both, and I feel like I should probably go with enhanced but the original has all the dlc, does the enhanced come with the same dlc?

    submitted by /u/x7universe
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Mission log displays ?? in mission description

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    https://ibb.co/1RxPHMy

    Decided to replay entire BL series after my exams, then encounter this bug. Can't seem to find a solution online.

    Same thing happened in BL1

    submitted by /u/zednughpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Build ideas please

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Me n the gf just started pre sequel.

    I've gone with Aurellia and the gf chose Nisha.

    I'm looking for a co-op build for Aurelia.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/my_name_is_rik
    [link] [comments]

    Tumbled upon a bug

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    So I'was playing on borderlands the presequel in the handsome collection on ps4 after finishing borderlands 2. It was my first time ever playing it. I'di some missions after landing on the mohon without killing deadlift to do the post quests possible then I'interact with a fast travel stadion and I'notice I'can go to a place named Deck 13/2 so I'go and I'm with handsome jack and do a cl4p tr4p related mission

    submitted by /u/MadHatterFR
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 thingy

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    So I started playing borderlands 2 around two weeks ago. Without any knowledge of the game of course. And chose zer0 of all people. But I did quickly adapt to him and he isn't as weak defense wise as I thought he was. Because of this my playing style was mostly running and gunning. So SMG's, assault rifles and shotguns. I like barely touched the Sniper. So I'm on the mission to go get Brick. Suddenly a lot of the weapons I stuck to throughout the game felt weaker and they seemed to sap ammo faster. So I decided to try out a sniper. Holy shit I was good at it. So now my whole play style has changed mid game. Using zer0 for sniping is marvelous.

    So is this normal or is it just me.

    submitted by /u/Atomicgojira
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 not long ago, and i'd like to ask how's multiplayer going?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    First how alive the game, and second how many cheaters around?

    submitted by /u/Jewbacca1991
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Enhanced Pc keeps crashing!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Alright looking for any help I can get on this one because I am so confused. For about a year now my Borderlands GOTY Enhanced will not launch on my pc and I have tried pretty much everything I know of to try and fix it. Pretty much what happens is when I launch the game if I am looking at it in task manager after about 5 seconds after I hit play every time the game will go not responding then close. I have tried everything I have seen online to try an fix it which includes, checking integrity of game files, uninstall reinstall, going into the files and bypassing the launcher and just straight up launching the game, I even downloaded a pirated version of the game to test and see if it does the same thing and it did. I was also told to make sure all my Visual c++ plus was good and it is no problems there, there was even something else to do Cdl files or something like that, that might be missing still didn't work so I have exhausted all options know to me right now I am hoping one of you guys know the fix.

    submitted by /u/itsnoha1121
    [link] [comments]

    Easter egg highlights for a new player.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Ive recently picked up bl2 with my roommate. We're just about to finish standard vault hunter after a fun, albeit slow play through. I made him pick out side quests, didnt give build advice, didnt grind for any particular legendries and we powered through. Now in TVHM, he wants to see more how id normally play the game, since I used to play it quite alot.

    Im trying to remember and pick out easter eggs to show off, the minecraft easter egg is one we have to hit, but iirc the lord of the rings easter egg on the volcano doesnt work in coop(?) and its a pain in the ass to get anyways.
    Yall have recommendations for items to hit on the way?

    submitted by /u/McMufffen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment