• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Borderlands Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot DLC

    Borderlands Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot DLC


    Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot DLC

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    i ve just completed all 3 moxxi arenas on NG+ (second walktrough) with my friend and got achievement but.... i thought it would feel great when i do it but damn i feel so empty inside right now it was most frustrating thing i ever feel while playing games

    submitted by /u/Cautious_Jello781
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands ps3 vs. Borderlands ps4

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    On the ps3 version I have the Borderlands: Triple Pack & in my Trophies I have the following 1 Platinum, 3 Gold, 13 Silver & 57 Bronze. I have Borderlands for the PS4 an I imported my save file from PS3 to PS4 an it only gave me the Following 0 Platinum, 1 Gold, 3 Silver & 6 Bronze an I left on the DLC from PS3 an loaded it up to my PS4.... What happen to the rest of my Trophies for the PS4 version?

    Please help

    submitted by /u/Swat842
    [link] [comments]

    Skill point glitch

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if i habe to have internet for this glitch or will it work with my handsome collection without net

    submitted by /u/Agooddeath91
    [link] [comments]

    “Fully Loaded” trophy PS4 help

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Description of the trophy is "Rescued enough Claptraps to earn 42 Inventory slots".

    I found and rescued all the 9 Claptraps, but my backpack/inventory is still 12. How am I supposed to get 42? This is my first play though so I don't know much. Do I have to play the game again on Playthough 2? It's one of the last trophies I need

    submitted by /u/levaquaria
    [link] [comments]

    [Math] Moze Fire Damage vs Non-Flesh

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    I noticed that Stoke the Embers double dipped in Moze's damage due to affecting bullet and FitSD damage separately, so I decided to work out how Moze fire damage stacks up to standard element matching with different bonuses. It turned out to be surprisingly complicated.

    Assumptions: Average dps, 3/3 Stoke the Embers for both calculations, 0% and 15% guardian rank elemental bonuses, TVHM elemental multipliers, and the base gun damage multiplier for different elements.


    Vs. Armor (Normal ratios: Fire/Acid: 29%, Fire/Cryo: 31%)

    Fire/Acid: with matching Old God and Relic: (0%) 46%, (15%) 44%

    Fire/Acid: with matching Old God: 41%, 40%

    Fire/Acid: 37%, 36%

    Fire/Cryo: with matching Old God and Relic: (0%) 50%, (15%) 48%

    Fire/Cryo: with matching Old God: 45%, 43.5%

    Fire/Cryo: 41%, 40%

    Vs. Shield (Normal ratios: Fire/Shock: 20%, Fire/Rad: 35% )

    Fire/Shock: with matching Old God and Relic: (0%) 32%, (15%) 31%

    Fire/Shock: with matching Old God: 29%, 28%

    Fire/Shock: 26%, 25%

    Fire/Rad: with matching Old God and Relic: (0%) 57%, (15%) 55%

    Fire/Rad: with matching Old God: 51%, 50%

    Fire/Rad: 46%, 45%

    And for fun:

    Vs. Flesh (Normal ratios: Cryo/Fire: 164%, Kinetic/Fire: 140% )

    Cryo/Fire: with matching Old God and Relic: (0%) 265%, (15%) 254%

    Cryo/Fire: with matching Old God: 237%, 228%

    Cryo/Fire: 214%, 208%

    Kinetic/Fire: with matching Old God and Relic: (0%) 324%, (15%) 343%

    Kinetic/Fire: with matching Old God: 212%, 262%

    Kinetic/Fire: 182%, 203%


    Hope this helps the other Mozes out there.

    submitted by /u/MonochromaticPrism
    [link] [comments]

    So what is the best way to beat the game as zero

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I am playing borderlands 2 and I need help on how to beat it I have not seen any legendarys or epics and I need help so I don't know what guns to use and I am under leveled and some exp tips will help or some farming points

    submitted by /u/Green_ops87
    [link] [comments]

    Anointed perks question.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    1. Hi, I have a question about Anointed perks.

    Do I have to have the weapon with the perk drawn out for the perk to be active or is it enough to have it equipped?

    submitted by /u/Snaipijs
    [link] [comments]

    What would you think about another TPS style game?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    What I mean is a game probably made by a different studio but same engine and mechanics, could be a prequel or even a sequel. Or even a different perspective for BL3 but my main inspiration for this idea was the thought of

    "What if they made another TPS style game but intertwined it with BL3?"

    Not only story but I mean physically, well virtually but where you can buy [insert name here] standalone and play it just fine, or if you own BL3 you can explore both games with both characters, they'd probably have very similar loot pools or maybe a new but smaller one.

    This way gearbox can continue with BL4 but then we could also get a new game plus some content. Maybe after beating the game you can start playing around in the BL3 maps and whatnot. Vise versa, it would be like a typical DLC but maybe longer, bigger loot pool, more zones with new vault hunters. Since its a spin off they could literally just do 2 new vault hunters idk. Make it a co op centered game.

    Just an idea. I'd love for them to expand BL3 in ways that are more than just DLCs. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Unlost_maniac
    [link] [comments]

    Digistruct Peak Improvement Idea

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    So I recently got my Axton to max level, so I started playing digistruct peak, and I'm loving it. It has a great design that really rewards you for making smart decisions instead of just running straight into battle. But there is one problem, once you beat an OP level, there's no reason to go back and play digistruct peak again. I think that digistruct peak-specific legendaries should be added, so it would be worth farming, kind of like the Maliwan takedown in bl3. I also think that base game legendaries that are dropped in DP should have better stats than their normal counterparts. For example, if Scorch drops a hellfire in DP, it should have a higher fire rate and damage than if he had dropped a hellfire in Frostburn Canyon. I think this would give DP more replayability and make it more satisfying to complete. I think it would be really cool if they even took legendaries from bl3, and edited them to be more like guns from bl2. I think the Redistributor SMG would be a really fun gun to use in bl2.

    submitted by /u/s0apt0ken
    [link] [comments]

    Doing a full run through on bl2 to uvhm maybe op any character suggestions or builds I should try?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    I recently got in the mood to play bl2 again (almost 2 years since last play through) I'm interested in hearing your guys thoughts on what would give me the best experience.

    submitted by /u/Applewaffle62
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 disc useless after ps5 download?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Got myself a ps5 an have had the bl3 disc for ps4 since it came out. If i download it to my ps5 from the ps4 disc, is the disc then rendered useless? Or can it still play the ps4 version on a ps4?

    submitted by /u/pondusen69
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Lilith and Moxxi were the main villains in Bl3

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    they are evil because they betrayed Jack and his crew in tps and Roland didn't deserve to die he actually felt bad for Jack at tps

    and brick and morty was suprised by Lilith s actions at the end ,I wished bl3 had lilith as the main villain like it was foreshadowed at the end of tps

    My fanfiction was that Jack's son takes revenge from the people who killed his father , Lilith would be a boss ,then he realizes they aren't that bad but Lilith and hopefully moxxi gets what they deserve

    Maybe the rest of the crew would be up against a worst villain like children of the vault

    submitted by /u/Exact-Screen-6630
    [link] [comments]

    Do grenades proc means of destruction?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    I mean, they do splash damage, but the more I look it up the more it seems like they don't.

    submitted by /u/TheArgonianKing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment