• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Borderlands Preferred Maliwan Pistol

    Borderlands Preferred Maliwan Pistol


    Preferred Maliwan Pistol

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    I'm wondering what the community regards to be the most versatile pistol between the Beacon, the Hellshock, and the Free Radical.

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: Easy Cheese Spot for Deadlift fight (TVHM and above)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Found this spot while doing BL:TPS TVHM somewhat under-leveled for the Deadlift boss fight:

    https://twitter.com/ScrubMaster4/status/1392965331077894144

    There's a rock formation on the 2nd level platform on the East side of the Deadlift arena. You can double jump in there and it's a little cavern that no one else other than players can access.

    Very handy especially for Aurelia and Wilhelm, or any character with a "castable damage" ability. Discovered this spot actually with Jack first, for him you have to peek out a bit more and cast out Digi-Jacks onto the 2nd level platform.

    But basically this spot is safe from Deadlift's Super Badass Scav minions and his stupid electric orbs.

    submitted by /u/FavaWire
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to convert GOTY enhanced saves to work with the original game?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I never use Reddit, so I hope I am not breaking any rules asking this here. I got one of my friends Borderlands GOTY on Steam over Christmas, and we are playing it with him for the first time. I already didn't prefer the enhanced version, but we stuck with it since he installed enhanced accidentally. We are about a quarter ways through the game, (level 25) and my distaste for Enhanced turned to hatred, playing with all the new glitches that were introduced, and the problems from the original game that still haven't been fixed. I don't know if this is just for the PC port, since borderlands is getting many different console ports now, but the PC version feels like a downgrade and I want to play on the original game again.

    I am wondering if there is any way to convert out current saves so that they can play on the original version. Just dragging and dropping the saves from the enhanced to the original didn't work (Shocker, I know they are different games) No one else seems to have this question, so googling isn't really helping. The best thing I found was a program called willow tree, which lets you edit borderlands saves. The only thing I can really do is import locations from the enhanced version to the original, but that's it, I would have to dial in the levels, and XP which is fine, but I have no clue how to work the guns, backpack, quests, things at all, and there doesn't seems to be in "Import from another save" button other than the visited locations tab which is cross compatible.

    If anyone has any, answers or helpful advice, please let me know. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Andrarius
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1/2 ps3 vs ps4

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Is there different FPS between ps3 and ps4 versions ?

    submitted by /u/AbsoHook
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge - Kill Brood Mother

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Here once again...

    She's not spawning at all after ten attempts. Anyone else having issues with this?

    submitted by /u/GrimTwin
    [link] [comments]

    Is the warrior a vault monster

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    In number 3 it's said the warrior is a protector of the destroyers vault and will kill anyone who try's to release it. And at the end of number 2 the warrior doesn't come out of the vault he flys up from behind it. What if the vault jack was trying to open was a second door to the destroyers vault and the warrior was just the guard to its prison.

    And the worrior has the same wings as the guardians. Comment your opinion.

    submitted by /u/NEW_ME__
    [link] [comments]

    Trial of the survivor bugged?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    When i tried the Trial of Survival i got to the boss with around 26 mins left thinking it might be easy, then the boss took 12 minutes of constant shooting to get it down, only for it to go immune and respawning with even more health?

    I got it down to half health after about 15 mins of shooting but failed cos of the time limit.

    did it get bugged or am i doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/muasman
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 GOTY/GOTY enhanced 1000 duels PC

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Is there some sorf of a glitch or something to do this challange with? I know about splitscreen but i havent had much luck with that. Is there anyone down to help me? If there is there is my steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hellothatsmeyaman/

    submitted by /u/Kitchenman55
    [link] [comments]

    Vending machine not selling Atlas and Vladof? [Borderlands 1]

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    So i recently started replaying BL1 and im playing roland. I cant seem to find any Vladof or Atlas Combat rifles being sold in any Vending machines, and i keep getting Dahl and Teidiore Combat rifles. Im lvl 28 btw if it helps.

    submitted by /u/TygoFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 GOTY Enhanced Coop (Steam)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Hey, I want to get all achievements for Borderlands 1 on Steam but I need help with the Underdome DLC because it may be a little easier with more people and I don't have friends who are willing to play with me.

    So I decided to ask if someone would be so kind to help me out a bit

    Thanks in advance :D

    submitted by /u/-HereComesRevenge-
    [link] [comments]

    LOOKING FOR BORDERLANDS MINIATURES FOR RPG

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Hy, I want to start a Borderlands themed RPG adventure and I am looking for some miniatures. 1st question: is anyone interested in selling the miniatures from Bunkers & Badasses after buying the game? 2nd question: does anyone know some other ways to obtain Borderlands style minis?

    submitted by /u/Ant-Much
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Legendary Edition Switch - Coop/Multiplayer Question

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Hey there folks! Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't find any info online anywhere else regarding this question or even how to word it properly into a Google search.

    Basically, I'm just curious if it's at all possible to play Borderlands Legendary Edition split screen on one console, and join online multiplayer with another split screened console.

    Kinda confusing way of wording things I know but essentially I want to play split screen Borderlands with my girlfriend and play with my two friends who are also playing split screen on their own switch in an online multiplayer game with all of us together.

    Even reading this over I'm still having a hard time explaining and understanding myself so I apologize if none of this makes any sense haha.

    Please ask any questions if there's anything I can do to help or even explain a bit better! Thank you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Comfortable-Survey17
    [link] [comments]

    Some tips for a Mordecai solo run on Borderlands 1 (Switch) would be great

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Picked this up a couple of days ago, after playing it when it first came out all those years ago. Decided to go Mordecai this time as last time I was just the gun heavy guy. Not sure if it's the Switch controls, or my choice of character, but I am dying a lot. And therefore have little cash, which I think will bite me later on.

    I am level 15 and have been putting points mostly into Blood Wing, all five into Swift Strike, then a few into Out for Blood. Also put one into Deadly and one into Gun Crazy. Bloodwing is doing pretty good at that level (though now one-shotting enemies, which I kinda hoped would happen at 5/5 in Swift Strike) but if I am in a tight area with multiple enemies, I tend to die quickly.

    Did I put too much into Bloodwing too soon? Or is this just a bit of a tough few levels and then it'll all gel?

    Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/hermanbloom00
    [link] [comments]

    Would the gang from its always sunny in Philadelphia fit in with the borderlands universe?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    So I was watching the "Pepe Silvia" scene and I couldn't help but compare Mac and Charlie to Rhys and Vaughn which kinda gave me the idea to ask this 'What if......', Dennis seems like the kind of guy who could run a weapons corporation..... if he hasn't already turned into a psycho and Frank would make a HILARIOUS NPC quest-giver, not sure where Dee stands though, any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    It was a mistake to pick Zane for my first playthrough

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    After finishing my playthrough, I wanted to dive into Mayhem mode, I made a post here about it feeling impossible to play it unless I let the clone do all the damage and while the advice here was to ramp up to it, that wasn't entirely true. Letting the clone do all the damage works. It mobs easy, it destroys bosses, especially if you pair it with a good gun. The issue is, if you want to actually play an FPS game as Zane in Mayhem 10, as in do the damage yourself instead of letting the clone do it while you hide, you need one and only one class mod to do it reliably and that's Seein Dead, which is part of a DLC.

    Now I only have the base game, and I'm not planning on buying DLCs unless the season pass goes on sale for 5 USDor something, so now I actually feel pretty stuck because without relying on my clone to do damage and get kills (even if I want a kill skill build, I need the clone to get kills, and I need the clone to get out of FFYL) I basically have a non-existent character, even with all the good guns that I farmed.

    TL;DR, Mayhem 10 Zane played as a proper FPS is literally unplayable without DLC, and that's not cool.

    submitted by /u/PhunkeyPharaoh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment