• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Borderlands What order to play Borderlands games and DLC

    Borderlands What order to play Borderlands games and DLC


    What order to play Borderlands games and DLC

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I believe the order of them is: bl1-bl2-bltps-tftbl-bl3

    But what about DLC content? Is there any way that I should play them? I'm interested in the order for all the games! And also curious to know if the order is correct.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Trist1001
    [link] [comments]

    Can We Talk About the Upcoming Movie for a Second?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    So the cast is interesting to say the least. According to Kevin Hart's social media they're in the process of filming already. Also, I got this paragraph detailing a synopsis of the movie from a comicbook dot com article here

    "Lilith (Blanchett), an infamous outlaw with a mysterious past, reluctantly returns to her home planet of Pandora to find the missing daughter of the universe's most powerful S.O.B., Atlas (Ramirez). Lilith forms an alliance with an unexpected team - Roland (Hart), a former elite mercenary, now desperate for redemption; Tiny Tina (Greenblatt), a feral pre-teen demolitionist; Krieg (Munteanu), Tina's musclebound, rhetorically challenged protector; Tannis (Curtis), the scientist with a tenuous grip on sanity; and Claptrap (Black), a persistently wiseass robot. These unlikely heroes must battle alien monsters and dangerous bandits to find and protect the missing girl, who may hold the key to unimaginable power. The fate of the universe could be in their hands - but they'll be fighting for something more: each other."

    Honestly, it kind of feels like they're going in a new direction completely, which can be good, but at least now I know they don't really care about source material, so I can lower my expectations. Not that video game movies are that great in general. I just really hope they don't lean into the whole (debunked) theory on how Krieg is Tina's father.

    It's so hard to be ok with this, I really hope it doesn't turn into a disaster similar to the A:TLA movie by M. Night Shyamalan. The series we grew with deserves better, and I know a cookie cutter story ripped directly from the games isn't as creative or interesting, but I feel like it was already a good story without changing around characters and bringing in new ones.

    It's too early to decide what to think about the movie, so we'll see exactly what happens when it comes out. But I am worried about how much money they have to pour into the casting; it will likely affect the special effects and overall quality of the movie.

    EDIT: Fixing my 4 am mistakes.

    submitted by /u/jasonjenkins67
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal ?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Hello every one :) ! I play borderlands 1 for 2 or 3 days now with my lvl22 Mordecaï, and I really enjoy it. I don't know if this is normal but the skill boosts that class mods give you is not shown on the skill menu like in the others games. Is the skill boost applied and just not visible or not ?

    Have a good day :)

    submitted by /u/tesson_theo
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome collection doesn't have krieg and gaige

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I just bought the collection when it was on sale last year, and played it a little bit. Now I wanna play as krieg but it directs me to the steam store and it says "not unavailable in your region". Please help me :(

    submitted by /u/GrohkNak
    [link] [comments]

    Are there good reasons keep or use to non unique weapons?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I mean besides to keep up with the mission or enemy when your current legendaries are underleveled?

    In my first playthrough, after got my hands on a couple of good legendary guns, I find it less desired to pick up lower rarity guns except they are just fodders for money. I tried some of them but in the end they were outperformed by legendaries - of course I know it makes sense because the more rare the better. However in my opinion this also makes loots are meaningless until you see orange drops. In endgame where levels are not a factor, I don't find reasons to use non legendary/unique guns at all. In the end seems like there are either normal or special weapons in Borderlands. The white green blue purple rarity seem redundant to me but I guess it is just RPG thing.

    What are your thought?

    submitted by /u/usagi2607
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with invincible pete

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    How do I defeat Pete the invincible I'm lvl 31 siren anything helps

    submitted by /u/xHisKittenx
    [link] [comments]

    Trial of survival crashing the game when using a drop pod

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Like the title says, every time I try to use a drop pod to discover the trial of survival, the game crashes within seconds. Does anyone know why, or does anyone know a workaround?

    submitted by /u/Awkwardkobra
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay ? pc/ps4

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Is there alreAdy an approximate date for crossplay between pc & konsole ??? whereever i looked, its only 2021, do you think its really coming this year?

    submitted by /u/taubenkeule
    [link] [comments]

    My luck is too good

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    So yesterday, i started a new mechro on the switch, and i killed flynt and boom&bewm 2 times woke up today hopped on, GOT LOBBED BONUS PACKAGE, then went to flynt AND GOT POTENT THUNDERBALL LMFAO and i read that the thunderball from flynt is a low drop rate so, on my 3rd kill i got it.. i should try and kill Ohm on 07rs

    submitted by /u/Azurus_II
    [link] [comments]

    Would Bl have worked?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Would Borderlands have worked or been as popular if standard graphics had been used?

    submitted by /u/StyxfanLZ129
    [link] [comments]

    Update Guide?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Hey was huge into BL3 when it came out had some issues with ps4 systems and accounts and got out of it for a good year can anyone suggest a video or article to help me get updated on changes to the game for like at least the last 6 months? Trying to figure it out myself with my baby on the way and my job has been frustrating would appreciate help.

    submitted by /u/SpncrHrgrvAvrgJack
    [link] [comments]

    Lost almost all Body Skins in Borderlands 3

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    What the fuck is that? Reloading save didnt help, I lost all of my body skins. Except 2. Also when I go to Earl shop, there's no body skins to buy. Nothing. Whats going on? How to fix?

    submitted by /u/Ylyb09
    [link] [comments]

    True Trials mini-events should be totally separate or opt-in events

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    Its supper annoying that I cant disable this true trials mini event. I'm just trying to farm Bloodletter class mods and this event is basically making that impossible since they nerfed the world drop rate so hard I really dont have any other efficient avenue of attaining the mod.

    Even on Mayhem 1 it takes upwards of 10 minutes of constant shooting with my fledgling moze build to kill him (hence why I am trying to attain a better bloodletter mod). I left to farm graveward thinking I might have better luck and now that the world drop rate is so abysmally low even on mayhem 10/11 he's only dropping 1 or 2 legendaries per run.

    This fucking sucks gearbox, it's not fun

    submitted by /u/5269636b417374
    [link] [comments]

    Moze any good?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Hi all, im currently play TVHM using my lvl 37 zane. I was wondering how does moze play like? Ik zane is a mix between Zer0 and Wilhelm. What is Moze like? Axton/Roland?

    submitted by /u/TygoFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to game for first time in years

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    I played borderlands for the first time back in maybe 2008/2009 ish. Didn't play it a ton the first time around (never beat it) because I was busy with school at the time.

    Now I'm a streamer and my brothers want to pick up the series for a variety night on my channel. We are starting with 1 tonight and (assuming we ever finish it) move on to 2 at a later point in time.

    Anyone have experience with streaming or watching this game on twitch? How does it perform audience wise?

    submitted by /u/Silly_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment