• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Borderlands Revenge of the cartels rerun confirmed for June

    Borderlands Revenge of the cartels rerun confirmed for June


    Revenge of the cartels rerun confirmed for June

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    In case ya'll don't follow the borderlands socials, they announced that revenge of the cartels was rerunning starting on June 24th. That is all.

    submitted by /u/Some_Degenerate0
    [link] [comments]

    Commander lilith dlc nerfed Harold drop rate?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    I have been doing one life runs. I alway farm for a Harold when I get to him. Usually it doesn't take more than 20 kills, usually under 10.

    I decided to buy and install the fight for sanctuary dlc. Now in my new playthroigh I have farmed Lee 55 times and not gotten a Harold.

    Was there a patch along with the dlc that changed it? It has never taken this long and I've done this farm dozens of times and it always drops pretty easily.

    submitted by /u/DeadendEndeavor
    [link] [comments]

    Should Gearbox give reload animations some love?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Reload,we all do them,sometimes way to often. But it occured to me that this feature is still not really tapped yet for some fun and interesting ways to reload your favourite unique weapon rather than the standard remove and inject clip.

    I know Gearbox could add their touch to reloads to make them "different"

    submitted by /u/Lokkuri
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnecting from host

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    The past couple of nights some friends and I have been playing bl2 on the Xbox One and every night after a couple hours of play we all disconnect from the host and become unable to stay connected long enough to do anything. Has anyone else had this problem or have any ideas how to fix it? I've submitted a ticket and looked online but I couldn't find any posts or anything about this anywhere!

    submitted by /u/IcecreamPahnda
    [link] [comments]

    Does Borderlands 3 have crossplay between Steam and Epic Games yet?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Does Borderlands 3 have crossplay between Steam and Epic Games yet?

    submitted by /u/TheSpaghettiEmperor
    [link] [comments]

    Holy balls, Krieg is super OP

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    I started a game off as Krieg and tried to spec into his 'light yourself on fire' skill tree and was severely underwhelmed. Gave up and decided to play as Gaige.

    Then I got the Commander Lillith dlc and had the option to start at level 30. Thought, "fuck it, let's give crazy boi another try" and this time specced into the "be a badass psycho mutant" skill tree.

    HOLY. FUCK.

    This bad boy is fucking unkillable! I almost never go into fight for your life now, and his damage output is ridiculous. I'm in UVHM atm and actively farming Uranus, and the fight takes me about 45 seconds on average (the only reason it ever takes longer than that is because I have to wait So. Goddamn. Long. For Uranus to deal enough damage to get me to badass mode) . This crazy dude is crazy powerful.

    TL;DR- Krieg is great. He is my new main. Sorry, Gaige.

    submitted by /u/PopeSpaceMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Headcanon: Lilith's Heir - SPOILERS OF BL3

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    If I am honest I don't know whether I think that Lilith died or not.

    However, I think that if she did and her Phasewalk ability was able to be passed on it would be to Athena. I'm not really sure why, it just kinda made sense in my head, y'know?

    #borderlands #bl1 #bl2 #bl3 #bl3ps #lilith #phasewalk

    submitted by /u/a_bit_too_obsessed_
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands1/2 switch

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Anyone got a save with modded weapons/shields on switch for either bl1 or 2, dont care whats on bl1 but id like at least 1 master copy shield on bl2

    submitted by /u/Azurus_II
    [link] [comments]

    ELI5: What is a shock fibber?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I'm playing as a lvl 9 Mechromancer and I keep on seeing posts saying a shock fibber is very efficient when used by Gaige. My question is: What is a shock fibber and why would I want to use one? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Viochrome
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to change the viewmodel, looks way better this way imo

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    I wish legendaries in bl3 where less like darksouls and more like bloodborne weapons

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    By that i mean, darksouls has tons of weapons but most are trash and only some are good as while in bloodborne it has alot less weapons but each is good and nomatter what you use you wont struggle, so i wish bl3 legendaries were more like weapons in bloodborne, because then also they could be more rare too because getting a legendary every 5 minutes sorta devalues them

    submitted by /u/360MLGBeast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment