• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Borderlands What is your opinion of BL3 gameplay in its current state?

    Borderlands What is your opinion of BL3 gameplay in its current state?


    What is your opinion of BL3 gameplay in its current state?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    How does it compare to bl2 and tps? I am not interested in discussing the story only the gameplay. Is the gameplay with all the new content and new patches the best overall or would you say the previous two titles are better?

    submitted by /u/HunterxLord
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 dlc query

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Is it possible to play other borderlands 2 dlcs after completing commander lilith dlc?

    submitted by /u/-psylocke-
    [link] [comments]

    Damage Bonus confusion (BL1)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Hey so kinda confused as I've heard that damage boost and reductions on weapon cards are already applied to the final damage number on the card, however this matador (42x12) and hunter's shotgun (72x7) both add up to 504 exactly! So could someone explain what's going on here, like is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/Xarkion
    [link] [comments]

    I got a dumb question but do fire immune shields prevent krieg from gain ignited bonuses?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Ad2668
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands fans, what’s your favorite game OTHER than bl?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Mine is burnout, or the sims.

    submitted by /u/Red_Novaa
    [link] [comments]

    Long black screen after loading screen

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Sorry if this was already asked before but I couldnt find a related post:

    After playing 2, presequel and 3, I decided to buy Borderlands GOTY enhanced on Steam. Im playing with 2 friends and every time after the loading screen end and while they are already in the area, I still have 10-30 seconds of black screen. Its the same when I host the game and its getting a little annoying to always be the person everyone is waiting for. Does someone has a clue how I could fix this? Its definetly not a HW issue since the newer versions didnt have a problem. (Installed on a SSD)

    submitted by /u/Piotrek9t
    [link] [comments]

    Where do farm The Companion?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Where do i farm this revolver? The wiki says the mini boss Anoited X-2 drops it, but i cant find him. It says he spawns in The Anvil on Eden-6 but i cant seem to find him anywhere.

    submitted by /u/TygoFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Just the standard version?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Played BL1/2. Didn't finish either, but enjoyed them a lot. Big fan of games w/tons of loot.

    Interested in BL3, but haven't bought because not gonna pay full price, since I know I'll prob just dabble in it. Epic store has it on sale for $20, w/the sale coupon it's $10. I can do that. But should I?

    Not sure if this is the type of game that you want/need all the DLC.

    EDIT: Should mention I only SP, not MP.

    submitted by /u/ImSuperCriticalOfYou
    [link] [comments]

    This game is harder than I remember

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Did they tweak the game to make everything at or slightly above your level even on first playthrough? Last time I played BL1 years ago, I remember mostly melting everything, even when not doing all side quests, where now it feels like everything is downing me pretty fast despite trying to out-level the content I'm doing. Maybe it's just the older controls compared to the new games. Idk. Especially skags. I remember them being rather hard in BL1 but they are just insanely difficult now, with tons of life and super aggressive attacks.

    I'm playing on Switch, btw.

    submitted by /u/midgitsuu
    [link] [comments]

    Loot aspect question

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Hello, I am (relatively) new player just finishing the main campaign and the long time fun of diablo like and looter shooters games. I like the B3 and thinking about playing B2. Now, correct me if I am wrong, B2 has a better and more useful loot which will appear less often, something like, Diablo 2 Vs Diablo 3, therefore, it's more fun to play because is more rewarding?

    submitted by /u/sangreblue
    [link] [comments]

    please add gun part editing, Any way you want

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    model editing or even just placing the guns parts i'm not the only one who wanted this you can restrain this feature as much as you want but please add it dear devellopers I mean i just want to do this fantasy

    submitted by /u/monsieurdusel
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 handsome collection commander lillith dlc query

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I bought the handsome collection off of the xbox store for my xbox one nearly two months ago and I tried to download the commander lillith dlc but it said I had to buy it, is it included with the handsome collection or not?

    submitted by /u/ConstantVariab1e
    [link] [comments]

    stupid question #2

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    this is gonna sound really dumb, I've been setting on fire everytime I shoot, I tried to research it but everyone just says it's modifiers but it even happens when I'm a coop game without mayhem activated? Any help??

    submitted by /u/Yungest_Elkay
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 original or GOTY for first playthrough?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Hi all, I've had a browse and can't find this question asked before. I have just completed BL3 and now want to play through the whole series.

    My question is - should I get the original BL1 or the GOTY edition? (I am on xbox and the GOTY release date says 2019 so I am assuming it's the "enhanced" version).

    I'm asking because I'm aware there have been some changes to the game including inventory style and HUD etc so didn't know if people generally preferred the original or the update? GOTY seems like the obvious choice as it comes with the DLC's but is it worth experiencing how it was originally made or would I not be missing out on much?

    Lastly, bad graphics shouldn't be an issue for me as I have recently just played through all of the Gears of War games again with no complaints!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/36ChambersOfBreast
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anyone Play Borderlands Presequel

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    I played the Borderlands series years ago when they first came out and I recently started playing again... I'm on an Xbox S but I never seem to be able to find anyone to play with for Presequel. I know it's super old. Does no one in the world play it anymore?? 😭 Can't find anyone in quick match or match browser.

    submitted by /u/Bubbly-Bubble518
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it so hard to farm legendaries in console?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    I just got the handsome collection on my ps4 and just found out that you can't easily save quit farm the enemies. I've played it on pc and it was super easy to just save quit farm the enemies because you would just spawn at the nearest spawn station but why do I not spawn near the nearest spawn station everytime I save quit in console? I'm currently playing the Pre Sequel and farming the 3dd1.e is a chore

    submitted by /u/KatjaaRa
    [link] [comments]

    Crit Builds that are not in DLC's

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, so I only recently started playing Borderlands 3 and started out with Zane and the Orange Skill tree, I have watched some videos and really like the crit builds, but it looks like Zane's purple tree is a DLC.

    Which crit builds can I then do without any DLC's (his goes for all the vault hunters) ?

    submitted by /u/KingSchenks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment