• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Borderlands 3 Golden Keys, expire June 24th

    Borderlands 3 Golden Keys, expire June 24th


    3 Golden Keys, expire June 24th

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    CZ5B3-5WSFH-K6C6Z-R33BB-RFXTC

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    What chars did you pick for the games and why?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    For I: chose Lilith cause the phasewalk ability sounded cool

    2: Krieg because why wouldnt I want to play as a psycho?

    Pre Sequel: Fragtrap cause i like small funny robot

    3: Fl4k because they looked/sounded the coolest

    UPDATE: I restarted 2 (I didnt beat it yet) and chose Zer0 cuz Zer0 looked the coolest. Also being a range character is nice

    submitted by /u/plushgamR
    [link] [comments]

    Is the online dead?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    I sat with an open lobby for 10 or 15 min and nothing. Does no one play with randoms or is it just dead?

    submitted by /u/justhereforswitch
    [link] [comments]

    I found an alternate grenade jumping entry into the Knoxx armory that's quite a bit easier.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Is Joltzdude's the only one so far? The path I use now would remove the barrier to entry for lots of people to the farmory run.

    submitted by /u/Danberr
    [link] [comments]

    Can I Get A List of Legendaries That Are A Must Get?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    I use Phasegrasp Amara, but the benefits and anointments of any guns, shields, and mods aren't a main concern. Ty in advance

    submitted by /u/FlipsVsTheWorld
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding UVHM scaling

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    I'm in the middle of TVHM and I had a buddy power level me to 80. When I start UVHM will everything be scaled to me right away?

    submitted by /u/Stagnant_Lasagna
    [link] [comments]

    New to Borderlands, loving the series so far, but I have one major gripe with the games. (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Why is my character never in any cutscenes? I understand the fact that with the amount of customization in this game it would have been difficult to account for that, but why not just include the default skin for each of the characters in the cutscenes? It really ruins my immersion of the game when I whip ass and then am completely gone in the cutscenes following. This really bothered me at the end of BL3 after you kill Troy and Ava takes his powers. Tyreen gets up when nobody is looking, fucks up Lilith, Ava and Tannis with ease and then leaves.

    Only issue is, WHERE THE FUCK DID I GO? Was I hiding somewhere? I could have easily killed her then and there, but apparently Flak decided to leave for some unknown reason, only to show up the second Tyreen leaves? I'm not saying give me decisions like a mass effect type game, but at least include me in the cutscenes, even if it is just a default skin and weapon. It really ruins the immersion and feel of the boss battles for me, as fun as the actual battle may be.

    submitted by /u/Shottaz83
    [link] [comments]

    Lost the DLC to Borderlands on my Mac

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    I can play the Basic vanilla Borderlands on my Mac, but all the DLC (Fort Knoxx, Claptrap Revolution, Zombie Island of Dr Ned, etc.) do not show up.

    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game on my iMac, but I cannot download the DLC's. I originally bought the game through "MacGameStore" and while it shows the DLCs in my purchase history, the app errors out when I attempt to download them.

    Anyone else out there having this issue?

    P.S. Please don't grief my for gaming on the Mac...it's our only computer and otherwise works fine for the older games I enjoy.

    submitted by /u/SnarkyBear53
    [link] [comments]

    [BD2] UCP or Vanilla?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I just found out about the UCP and really like how much it buff all the skills of the characters that's rarely used. But compared to the Vanilla, how different does it makes end game in UVHM ? And how can I get the latest UCP?

    submitted by /u/kekubuk
    [link] [comments]

    For Nintendo switch, it says that you can do two player split screen or four player online, is it possible you can do two player couch co-op combined with two people online? Or are they two separate entities?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Would like to do couch co-op combined with online play

    submitted by /u/YamstheSky
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thinking of buying Borderlands Legendary collection on Switch but need to know if there is an option to disable screen shake while shooting?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Hope there is an option to disable screen shake while shooting.

    submitted by /u/YamstheSky
    [link] [comments]

    First time beating BL2

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    I just beat Borderlands 2 for the first time today and was wondering if it I should play around with UVHM or just move onto the pre-sequel and start spending my time on that.

    submitted by /u/okitszach
    [link] [comments]

    Story skip for alts?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Is it possible to COMPLETELY skip the main campaign on XSX? Ive played the story so many times since release bc i upgraded from a pretty mediocre pc to a ps4 and then and xbox series x, i genuinely can't sit through it again lol

    submitted by /u/GarboJuice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment