• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Borderlands Help with “Sub-Level 13” achievement

    Borderlands Help with “Sub-Level 13” achievement


    Help with “Sub-Level 13” achievement

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Hello, I am on Xbox and the only achievement I need to get 100% on this time game is the Sub-Level 13 one. Can anyone with a second controller help me out, please? I have a second controller as well, and if we both use guest accounts, I believe the achievement should unlock. Please let me know if you can help!

    submitted by /u/Couch23-_-
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 on Steam, for Mac. Does it exist?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Title. Curious if BL3 is on Steam for Mac yet, and if not... Wheeeeew... The exclusivity was enough, I just can't anymore. 🤣

    submitted by /u/Lokoliki
    [link] [comments]

    [Light Spoiler Warning] Just finished BL3 and need somewhere to talk about it and get opinions and share my thoughts!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Please share your thoughts below, I'm really wanting to have a discussion on this, especially counter-points or other views.

    Gameplay: 10/10 Guns: 100/10 Guns with legs: 100/10 Writing: 1/10

    So my first thought is which rando did they pluck off of the street to write this story? I don't want to spend my time ripping on BL3 but they went from having one of the best villains in Gaming (my opinion) to the absolute worst (Also, my opinion. It felt cheap, uninspired, and lazy almost there whole way through.

    Credit where credit is due, the gameplay is fantastic, loved the weapon variety, VH customization, vehicle customization, finding new vehicle pieces. This alone will have me replaying the stor- I mean game, finishing the DLCs, and trying to get the friend I game share with into it as well.

    But getting back into the writing, what happened? Where did it all go wrong? Why are you, the player, just a glorified plot device that ceases to exist in a cutscene so the main antagonists can swoop by and make a massive mess that you fall for every time up until the end? I need answers!

    submitted by /u/Sir_Vilhelm_
    [link] [comments]

    Is 200/300 ms in online playable??

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Im in Chile, when i play online I usually get 200/300ms, is it too high to play?

    submitted by /u/waweteplus
    [link] [comments]

    [BD2] I'm hitting a wall in TVHM ...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I'm using Gaige Anarchy build. Just got to the Wildlife Reserve and getting my butt handed to me. It felt like my weapons are not very effective, and I don't know what and where to farm for gears ( I'm level 41). I especially hate stalkers melee that kept rushing me and the blackhole trashers,

    Ant tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/kekubuk
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Humor

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    The humor feels like it was written by some boomer/millennial trying to appeal to zoomers

    submitted by /u/OnlyProfessional5338
    [link] [comments]

    I thought the writing in BL3 was fine

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Yes, some characters (Vaughn, Ava) are bad and the Calypso twins' streamer gimmick was lame. But overall I was fine with most of the writing.

    Enemies banter and Claptrap jokes got some chuckles from me, and I gradually started to like Typhon DeLeon over the course of his messages. The characters and stories of Promethea and Eden-6 were solid and I wasn't too annoyed by most of my time there. When you return to Pandora, most of the talking is by decent characters like Pain & Terror or Tannis. And audio logs on all planets are decent to good. So yeah, some of the main characters are annoying and your own characters lack of presence in cutscenes is dumb. But I still think the writing is fine. Maybe a 6 or 7 compared to 8 in BL2.

    submitted by /u/aimlessdrivel
    [link] [comments]

    How do you edit the community patch changes?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    I've heard in multiple videos that you could edit the community patch to change the broken raid boss health bars for Hyperius and Voracidous. Also, the community patch even states that any nerfs are OPTIONAL, implying that they can be reverted. I'm surprised that there's no tutorial on how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/EshayBruhMoment76
    [link] [comments]

    Funniest Moment

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    The entire franchise is full of funny quotes. From Claptrap dissing our mom, to Brick naming his siren after himself. What do you think is the best line, in the franchise?

    submitted by /u/changerfett
    [link] [comments]

    What does golden golems drop in the mines of avarice

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    In borderlands 2

    submitted by /u/Edvs1996
    [link] [comments]

    BL3- Stuck on Ava Murder Mystery mission 3

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    I was doing the murder mystery mission 3 in karass canyon. I reached Francis and he is killed But my system abruptly got shut down and when I logged in again the mission cannot be processed further. I know it's very tough to find but can anyone help me join their game and progress this mission as only it can solve my bug.

    submitted by /u/greatknowsitall
    [link] [comments]

    How Borderlands the Pre-Sequel Can Be Better (Video on YT)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    [BL3] Who the hell is Leiberman?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Dumb question, but who are the psychos going on about?

    submitted by /u/Ultrabold
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 modding, can i add text from one .txt file into another?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    im a big noob when it comes to bl2 modding, i saw a video say i have to type "name.txt" to run the file. which i can do perfectly fine.

    my issue is when it comes to running multiple mods; do i have to type all their names individually; or can i add their lines of text into 1 text file and itll work?

    thank you to anyone who can help me :D

    submitted by /u/XcoxMi
    [link] [comments]

    Melee Weapon Ideas for Borderlands 4

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I had some melee weapon ideas for BL4 (since Wonderlands will have them so I thought "Well, probably BL4 will have them too.") and I wanted to everyone check them out.

    Atlas - Boomerang looking device (could have a blade in the design) that when thrown at the enemy will mark them and will continue to hit them in flight for [amount of time], allowing the use of another weapon at the same time, this option can be turned off by pressing [button]. Can be used to attack/take back the device or aim.

    Maliwan - elemental bat {Lightsaber} that changes elements (explosion not included) when pressing [button].

    or

    Elemental bat {Lightsaber} that releases all elemental energy when pressing [button], gaining 100% more elemental damage in question (F.e.: 100 shock damage + 100% = 200 shock damage) for [amount of time]. When the effect wears off, it reduces damage by 25% and takes away elemental property, dealing normal damage (F.e.: 100 shock damage - 25% = 75 normal damage) while recovering elemental damage. Can be used to attack or defend.

    Dahl/Vladof - Gunblades that can switch between blade and firearm mode by pressing [button]. Can be used to attack/shoot or defend/aim.

    Depending on its size, it will consume different ammo types (F.e.: small = pistol; medium = assault rifle; large = sniper rifle).

    Jakobs - Whips that can hit or pull (instead of defending) the enemy from medium/close distances to the player. Can be used to attack or pull.

    or

    Hand axes that gain damage depending on how long it's attacking (holding attack button). Instead of defending, it blitzes around the player.*

    Bandit - Buzz axes that deal normal damage, with the possibility of coming with elemental damage (explosion included) in a secondary way (does both normal and elemental damage).

    Instead of defending, it gives a strong attack that can easily break the poise of shielded/defensive enemies*.

    Hyperion - Hand-held device that produces an electrical barrier (same technology used in Hyperion's weapon shields in BL3) that can be used to form a shield or blade by pressing [button]. Can be used to attack or defend (both blade and shield forms).

    Torgue* - Giant hammer that deals explosive damage and, instead of defending, makes an attack wave on the ground that increases damage according to the altitude at which you fall performing the action (like the groundslam in BL3).

    The asterisks represent ideas that I didn't enjoy too much, so if you guys can, let your imagination flow here. Also, I haven't decided if Vladof or Dahl would use the "Gunblade" mechanism, so I'd like to hear your thoughts about that. I have some legendary samples too.

    submitted by /u/DarklLightning
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix the resolution problems on BL1 Enhanced?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    I've been trying for like 30 minutes just to set my game res from 1920x1080 40Hz to 1920x1080 60Hz, but because this game enough spaghetti on it's code to be considered a fucking Olive Garden, IT WON'T FUCKING CHANGE. I tried a bunch of stuff with the game files that the Steam forums said "it would work" and, guess what? IT DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING. The only thing most people said I sould do at least in one of the steps to fix this problem (that could easily be fixed by Gearbox if they weren't so busy jacking off Randy) was to set WillowEngine.ini on Read Only on C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My games\Borderlands Game of the Year\WillowGame\Config. I am so done with this, I just need a solution to tis problem. Someone help me please.

    submitted by /u/_DEUS-VULT_
    [link] [comments]

    Build and vault hunter selection help

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Greetings fellow vault hunters. I am just getting around to playing Borderlands 3. I have played all the other games. I am wondering what vault hunter and build I should go for? In the other games, I was Lilith, Athena, and sal. They were all fun I remember liking Athena the most. I tend to really enjoy big critical hits, different elemental damage, and speed. I don't like melee. I use all gun types, but gravitate toward pistols/revolvers( I like the gunslinger vibe) So what vault hunter and what build/skill layout would you suggest? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Gamester12
    [link] [comments]

    I need a reminder on Mayhem Mode

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Does high levels of MM affect weapon and mod stats? Or, only the drop chances? I'm in no mood to grind bogus handicaps and insane bullet sponges on anything higher than MM6. TY in advance.

    submitted by /u/FlipsVsTheWorld
    [link] [comments]

    Road to Ruin Xbox Help

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Can anybody run the Road to Ruin for me? It glitched for me and I can't finish the DLC.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Defiant-Pepper9257
    [link] [comments]

    Help with playing Borderlands Legendary Collection on Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Hi all! So we have two Nintendo Switch. My husband and I have each other's account on both consoles. I bought the Borderlands Legendary Collection for Father's Day. All three games downloaded on both consoles.

    I'm wanting to play online with my husband as a surprise. I'm assuming I have to buy the game on his account too to be able to play online? When I tried buying the game for his account, the eShop only had an option to redownload it.

    What do I need to do so we're able to play online together on Sunday? I don't have his login information so I can buy a second copy using the desktop. Ideally, the game would be ready to play for both of us after his Father's Day breakfast. But it would not be a big deal if he would need to buy it himself. I'm probably just overthinking this.

    Any help would be appreciated! Apologies if my questions does not make sense. English is my second language.

    submitted by /u/stonewallaby
    [link] [comments]

    Which Borderlands game is the best to play solo?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    I tried searching for an answer but all of the posts were asking about which character is the best in a specific game. I'm just wanting to figure out which game has the overall best solo experience.

    submitted by /u/gangslater
    [link] [comments]

    Pre Owned legendary Edition

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    If i buy a pre owned copy of the legendary edition for the Switch that includes 1, pre sequel, and 2, can i still play PS and 2 or am i out of luck?

    submitted by /u/SamianDamian
    [link] [comments]

    Is the problem with BL1 Remastered fixed?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    I was thinking on getting BL1 Remastered, but heard that the main problem with it is that it has memory leaks, which are never good. Anyone know if this ended up being fix? If it isn't fixed (which would surprise no one, it's Gearbox we're talking about) is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/_DEUS-VULT_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment