• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Borderlands Am I the only one that hates mayhem modifiers?

    Borderlands Am I the only one that hates mayhem modifiers?


    Am I the only one that hates mayhem modifiers?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    It just doesn't feel like a real borderlands game to me at all. The modifiers end up defining the game way too much but also breaks immersion.

    submitted by /u/HowlWater_Brain
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else miss the ‘instant respawn’ from BL 1?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    It really helps you jump back into the action but after that every game had you watch yourself ragdoll, get slowly de-digistructed, go through the digital tunnel and then watch yourself get reconstructed, by the time your back the rush of adrenaline has kinda subsided and your flow is gone.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Double Pearlescent Lance Chest

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Link to video below, does anyone know how rare this is?? Best odds I could find is 1 in 4 million!

    https://streamable.com/4j0pk2

    submitted by /u/In_Held_Twas_In_I
    [link] [comments]

    TVHM or Mayhem mode? ...or both?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    After finishing Borderlands 3's main story I realized there is a lot more end-game content than previous games. I've begun the first DLC but now I'm kind of confused on whether I should play the game in TVHM before messing with Mayhem, or start with Mayhem mode first?

    From my understanding TVHM restarts the game, but makes things a bit more interesting. And Mayhem is like the Torment levels from Diablo 3.

    submitted by /u/TheDungeonWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 co-op

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    Trying to find 2 others who want to play the first game with me.

    submitted by /u/Shadeddabbins
    [link] [comments]

    If you where the lead writer of borderlands 3

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Since borderlands 3 is a great game, the combat and new mechanics, how would you write borderlands 3 than what we've gotten in the final version of the game

    submitted by /u/DreemurrForever
    [link] [comments]

    what's this thing in my inventory?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    in borderlands 1: what's the little globes above where it shows my money? playing through for the first time. lvl 19, probably. must've missed the explanation due to playing handheld and drinking. little help?

    submitted by /u/wickedrudy
    [link] [comments]

    Can You Expain All The Differences NG+?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    I've been curious about True/Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, seeing just how extremely absurd it is. I've been wanting to try out this mode and see how well I can handle the greater challenge.

    So far, all I know about these modes are that new and stronger enemy variants start to spawn and Weapons begin to spawn with much higher stats, plus a few weapons exclusive to certain cycles.

    what's the best level to start at each cycle, how many are there, and what are some weapons that I need to have when I get into the harder modes?

    Just to answer any questions, I'm currently aiming to do it on a newer Salvador I made. I'll mostly just do an All Vladof loudout until I beat the Gaurdian. I don't mind farming some bosses to get more diverse gear.

    submitted by /u/MrMortyRickSummer
    [link] [comments]

    Sell me on Borderlands!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    The Legendary Collection is currently on sale for PS4, and I'm thinking of finally getting into the franchise, but there's alot of questions still. I know the game is predominantly better with multiplayer, but I prefer playing alone, and I'm worried about being barred from content just because I don't spend extra for PSPlus. On the topic of content, is the DLC included ALL the DLC? I picked up an add on for free a few years ago that wasn't included in the collection, are there any more loose bits to know about? Give me all the info you can, personal experience, performance issues, game-breaking bugs, whatever! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/IndependentLobster27
    [link] [comments]

    Bought new Borderlands Handsom Collection CD key, and I seem to have started with someone elses stats?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Heyo

    So this has had me confused. I just bought a CD key from a website, having never played the pre sequel anywhere except on my brothers xbox years ago. I don't think I ever played it for long either

    I bought it again on PC so me and my brother could play through the campaign, and for some reason I've started out at level 50, challenges completed and whatnot and it's already somewhat through the campaign? Not sure what happened here. This steam account is my steam account that I made 10 years ago. It's never been stolen nor have I ever owned the pre sequel up until now. I just checked borderlands 2 and it didn't find any old saves or whatever

    I'm going to create a new game either way, I've just never had this happen with any game before so it's new to me.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/rt58killer10
    [link] [comments]

    New Player

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    I am looking to start playing this game and subsequent games after this one. My question is what is a good class to start with? I will mostly be playing solo so I though either Roland or Mordecai?

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Deep_Fried_Dubey
    [link] [comments]

    Proficiencies

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Would proficiencies be disabled in challenge runs such as one life's if it could be disabled in vanilla borderlands?

    submitted by /u/iBriinx
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Hi! I wanted to play Borderlands and I saw this Borderlands: Handsome Collection. Is it worth 11 dollars? Plus, should I skip Borderlands 1, though I really wanted to play it as well but I don't have enough money to buy the Game (Borderlands GOTY) if I buy the Handsome Collection

    submitted by /u/Future_Development74
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I'm bored and on ps4 (bl3)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Does anyone feel like running one of the raids on mayhem 11? I wanna see what they are like with four people

    submitted by /u/thefallegamer123
    [link] [comments]

    how come certain guns i own just do way way more damage than others?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    for example i have a lvl 65 mayhem 10 Night Hawkin yet it does no damage compared to a level 65 mayhem 5 lightshow. i have countless of legendary weapons like assault rifles and smgs that are just obsolete compared to my lightshow and hellwalker regardless of the fact that some of them are higher level. they dont even come close to the damage my lightshow does.

    whats the deal? are these guns really just far superior to the rest or am i dumb or what?

    submitted by /u/throwaway82025
    [link] [comments]

    Is 25min Trials Obj even possible?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    I have some of the best guns in the game, and some really good off items (as Fl4k), but the sheer volume of trash enemies being thrown at you even with massive aoe seems like it's just flat out impossible. Pre-nerf Yellowcake this may have been easy, but what can be done now?

    submitted by /u/Pooty_McPoot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment